Why does this matter to some people? I want my army to defend my borders and defend my country's interests...

Why does this matter to some people? I want my army to defend my borders and defend my country's interests. Who the fuck cares how much melanin the army has while they're doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
express.co.uk/news/uk/670266/BBC-advert-white-people-ethnic-equality-staff-job-internship
youtube.com/watch?v=wlcuPNv8Od8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is an actual British army recruiting commercial, let this sink in
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM

lol in both world wars the British used Indians as meatshields

Military vet here: women and niggers are always the laziest people in the military, without a doubt they can be found in large dumbers in skate support jobs

Just a reminder of who the real Brits are.

Well, to be fair there's a lot of recruiting competition with ISIS for non-White Britons interested in a military career.

Of course it's not racism. People who do not have any reason to respect a country will naturally have no feelings or will to fight for it.

Do Brits have a form of affirmative action over there?

>Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson intervened last month to block Army chiefs from scraping the “Be The Best” slogan after critics claimed it was “dated, elitist and non-inclusive”.

Vet who completely concurs. LaQueefa the Admin sloth is a typical niggerette.

Sad story but true

And Scottish...

>little diversity
The natural population of the U.K. is white. I'm so tired of this diversity bullshit.

>convincing muslims to fight and die for your country when they want it to be converted into a caliphate
Good luck with that kek

Jesus wept. I kept expecting an "Allahu Akbar!" and explosion at the end. MoD needs to add some catchy nasheeds to these adverts if they want to compete with ISIS recruiting videos.

It's called positive action. They like to pretend it isn't affirmative action because they're only supposed to choose the candidate from an under represented group when they're equally skilled and experienced, but obviously they don't enforce this.

It also lets them get away with advertising roles exclusively to non-whites or at least no one has prevented this. The BBC recently did this for a number of internships. This is despite the fact a number of ethnic minority groups are already overrepresented at the BBC.

express.co.uk/news/uk/670266/BBC-advert-white-people-ethnic-equality-staff-job-internship

The Clearances and the Ulster migrations to North America were Britain's loss and our gain. The Colonial Scots loved shooting redcoats during the Revolution.

I truly hope this is what's happening here? Just a recruitment drive to increase the number of black and kebab meatshields. Sadly we all know this isn't the case

It seems that White Britain will eventually yell "Enough!" and take their country back. I hope.

Of course, cancer spreads wildly from jewmerica

>drinking from an untreated water source... in the field... before ignoring orders... to pray

What the fuck did they mean by this?

Just kick out all the hu-whites and draft swiggety swooties and alahoowahoos into your military

Enoch tried to warn you.

And of course the enemy pauses attacking the British soldiers out of deep respect for Islam as well.

It makes certain Op's related to civil affairs, psyops, and intell difficult when the troops attempting to be diplomatic are pasty white and look the same as the ones that were kicking down doors earlier in the day. The optics make it much harder to garner trust from the local populace.

When I was in Iraq, the Iraqi 's thought I was an interpreter and were much more forthcoming with me(lightskinned black) than my teammates, who looked like typical blush faced white boy operator types from Alabama.

He sure is keeping his faith. Once him and his brothers make up over half the army they'll keep their faith and kill the infidels.

>the blessed coloreds dont want to defend our country despite the welfare we provide them
>this is whiteys fault

was just thinking about this tonight though and its good to know the army is white for the inevitable conflicts.

>whites finally stand up to muslim rape/murder
>islamists riot in mass
>whites are then not immediately arrested for standing up against this as they are only arrested to prevent muslim riots which are already taking place
>other timid nationalist join them because of the lack of police state silencing
>government calls in the military to quell the riots
>military sides with the nationalists

just a dream but who knows it could happen

Westerners have the immense privilege that who their soldiers are is something to politic about rather than something that if your soldiers aren't completely willing and capable to fight to the death for even one day, you'll die, like in certain, well, shitholes.

>with me(lightskinned black)
How does it feel to browse a Mongolian basket weaving forum that shouts nigger every other word?

A Study of the Chinese Army: it's Chinese.

>draft all minorities, xes and xirs
>send them to the russian border
>provoke based Vlad slightly
>lack of diversity in the army solved
>xir problem solved
>minority problem solved

With what fucking weapons, with what fucking men?!??! this is wishful thinking and not fucking practical, i'm tired of people saying this shit!!!!!!

MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF UK ALREADY!

The blacks on Sup Forums who are not the BLM or "Hotep" types are a very brave and hearty lot. Respect to black/pol/.

I don't really care. I'd be a fool to give a word so much power, and I'm pretty sure I say nigger in public irl more than just about anybody on Sup Forums.

Diversity > Safety, user

Insane. That's some serious YRYL content.

The pussification of our armed forced.

The one thing Marxists hate even more than Western Civilization is biology.

>Now keep in mind operation human shield will suffer heavy losses

Where exactly are the Whites to go? Since 1965 White emigration to the US has been restricted. If they wanted to, they could get weapons. You might want to switch to decaf, BTW.

They voted for brexit user there's men and weapons can come in through the dark web or smuggling.
I guess the malcom X types browse Sup Forums
Yeah but you see you can pretty much legally say it if I said it without a black friend or two standing by me I'd have committed a crime. It doesn't help that I'm white as sour cream.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlcuPNv8Od8

You guys are gonna be Bundeswehr tier soon. It’s a fucking disgrace.

FUck, GO ANYWHERE. Just get the fuck out and move to a white US state, we need more whites here for when we reach critical mass.

You wouldn't be committing a crime. If you were around a bunch of whites, I don't think they would care, the 'hood however would be a different story.

We will need to separate the wheat from the Chavs...

>I want my army to defend my borders
precisely the problem

Jesus fucking Christ the UK is fucked.

Stuck 3 miles in enemy territory, chased down by insurgents and low on ammo, you stop to drink a few sips of water to sustain you so you can make it back to HQ, when all of a sudden Ahmed wants to start rolling out his tablecloth and start praying, you ask the staff sergeant if he could get Ahmed to keep the noise down but this is 2018, you have to listen to Ahmed praying for 20 minutes, just when you think he's finished praying he stands up and then falls back down as a sniper blows the front of his face open and you start getting picked off one by one, all because Ahmed wanted prayer time. A round hits you in the lung and as you cough up blood and think of a nice cup of tea and your girlfriend who getting fucked by Jamal every 6 months because you aren't home, the last words you'll think

THIS IS BELONGING

I'm so thankful our armed forces are so surprisingly little feminized (just some female volunteers in branches of service they can handle and that's it) and there's pretty much no multiculture-enforement there, and the minorities are conscripted just as everyone. Our leftists hardly even want to discuss the whole army in any way ever.

More likely you'll be shot by Ahmed yelling 'allah akbar!' before you leave the base.

Nigga you didn't fucking read what he said
>Since 1965 White emigration to the US has been restricted
If whitey in Britain can't go to the US it'd be better if he stayed in Europe for the happenings. You know the white man's home continent. The US civil war will be weird as fuck it's best if everybody doesn't start moving around everywhere.
Yeah it only gets bad when there's a non white in the group because some whites think "oh we don't want to look like raycisst to this guy we'll be offended on his half". Hood niggers together are in their prime to act ballsy.

>ok guys we're on our own travelling undetected through enemy territory, but hold on let's wait 5 minutes for our diverse, muslim squaddie to take off his shoes and perform ablution and pray.
>Oh and turn off communications from our intel until he has finished praying too, you islamophobe

this is fucking stupid.

why did they pick almost the least realistic, most stupid scenario they could think of? They could have shown a muslim praying in a barracks and being accepted by his squad mates and it wouldn't totally barmy. instead the only way this could be more dumb is if he started praying in the middle of a battle and his squad mates had to wait for him.

I mean holy shit being muslim doesn't mean you have to perform your 5 prayers a day no matter what else you are doing.

If a muslim takes his praying times that strictly then he is extremely likely to join the army in the first place so why try to appeal to that?

everything about this is stupid.

Thanks for the laugh.

Keep it that way, Finnbro.

Ultimately, they want non-whites in the military because (((they))) plan on one day using it against white people. Hard to convince white people to kill their own kin.

Better stop for the female recruit too. She needs to change her tampon.

I have reason to be concerned, but for different reasons.

Black soldiers are not good soldiers in anything but muscle.

Not even isis does this retarded shit lmao

And then the trannie needs to dilate...

Yes hello goy
Do you know all those immigrants we brought in? Yes we 'd like to arm and train them now.

you don't have a country to defend anymore goyim.

lets just sake, for the sake of the argument, russia is "hacking" and undermining other nations defenses... ISN'T THIS THE KIND OF SHIT THEY WOULD THEN DO, TO TURN COMPETENT MILITARIES INTO HOMOSEXUAL NIGGERCAMPS VIA "PROBLEMATIC DIVERSITY STUDIES" OF SAID NATIONS ARMIES, UNABLE TO DEFEND ANYTHING FOR LESS THAN ONE FUCKING MINUTE?!?

its the jews. its always the jews

kek

To be honest my fellow Finn, we require them to come for state-funded arming and training by law. Many migrants dodge draft though.

The only thing thats gonna fucking happen is your demise, get out or die.

did that LT seriously just silence his sigs in that video?

that was the craziest part of the video. He motions to the sigs to turn off his radio for the prayer. wow

>non-inclusive
Yes, because the military needs everyone from the soldier in the very best possible condition to the decrepit retard, who can't even stand without support.
How is it possible for the government to have this little common sense?

The only source for that quote is a book by some David Irving, who did not have direct contact with John Eisenhower nor most of the people quoted in that, could you please tell me what his sources for those quotes are? he doesn't describe them in his book.

Get out of the US? Why? When shit hits the fan Europe will be the battleground once again and its easier than anywhere else in the world to get a gun here and prep.

I suppose it's that the modern UK military is understood by them more as some humanitarian peace keeping aid force than as something that defends the country and attacks enemies.