EVERY

>EVERY
>TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T0foINOBjpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OY VEY

what a cunt, had to be a jew

Jesus, are Jews fucking really this obtuse? They're litterally going out of their way to start a fight

This bitch better be careful.

wtf is Jewish Atheism

Damn these people are literally genocidal maniacs and it's all encouraged my popular culture and main stream media. How could such an evil post like that get 782 likes ?

How do they keep magically becoming white and non-white over and over again?

Apparently jewish is a religion and a race

Communism

We need to start posting more anti-Jewish propaganda.

OY VEY

Consciousness is immortal, reincarnation iss in nearly every religion including our own (European Paganism). The only three religions that explicitly outlaw it are Judaism, Islam and Christianity, all three are Jew religions.

Look up Dr. Ian Stevenson's work, you'll be amazed.

Everything you know as reality in the west is wrong. Consciousness determines the physical universe, not the other way around. I don't know why, but the Jews really don't want you to understand this.

>ethnically welsh enough to be embraced by welsh communities

if she had any experience of welsh communities, she'd know that they are primarily linguistic/cultural rather than ethnic and the welsh are almost indistinguishable ethnically from the english

SLIDE THREAD

Aren't there hate speech laws to lock her up?

I was in the barber shop a few days ago and a guy my age (mid-late 20s) hipster looking fag came in and was telling stories about his family. He was talking shit about his dad and concluded that "he's just a typical middle age white guy heheh". It's like this people think they're winning points with this shit and it's getting out of hand. At that moment I came up with the idea that beards might be popular with liberals because it hides their white skin which they seem to be so ashamed of.

lets get one going

People need to start realizing how fucking insane the jews really are

Yes they are.

Follow a few of them on twitter, you'll see this constantly

Jews:
>Fellow white people we need to kill ourselves we are evil stop having babies get abortions and go out there and fuck as many niggers as you can, this is how we can end the white male patriarchy and racism and sexism, remember the evil white men are oppressing everyone and causing global warming and ruining the world

Also Jews:
>Israel needs to protect its borders, all palestinians need to be genocided, we need to deport all the arabs in israel and sterilize the niggers, there is no such thing as zionism you anti-semite, no I'm not white I'm jewish. We're a minority you better remember the shoah muh sixmillion give us money, we're oppressed.

They're slimy duplicitous fucks

Someone needs to collate all these screenshots.
people will dismiss a one off pic like this. But if there are dozens, or more, then it will have a huge impact.

People have, maybe one of them will post them ITT

That's a good idea.

Just visited he twitter judging by the tweets I think she's mentally ill.

As a fellow (triggered) triforcer, I would like to turn you on to a person who can ignite the underground with ART, not matchbooks. Behold, a true WEAPON youtu.be/T0foINOBjpU

She should take a trip to a gun store and give herself a post-birth abortion. It's never too late to fix a mistake.