YOU THERE!

YOU THERE!

YES YOU!

TELL ME WHO YOUR WAIFU IS AND WHY THIS INSTANT!!!!!

Kei because she's the kind of woman who can keep me on my toes while satisfying my carnal pleasures.

I don't have a waifu because it's more fun to fall in love with new girls every season.

I like Chitanda because she is cute and nice

Mari because she's cute and funny and gets shat on all the time by worst girl

What a slut.

I am a KHV deprived of any kind of intimate social contact, so i would like someone with who to share our first moments.

>tfw my waifu is too pure for me

I can't believe we even let trash like you on this board. Delete your existence

Fair

Am I really worse than the people who claim their favorite girl of the season is their waifu? And you know they're out there. I have respect for the devoted but it's not my path

Why do I need a reason look at her!

She caught my heart when I watched it with Sup Forums.
I don't care that I already had the books beforehand, I got one of the signed anniversary books too. My favorite series.

the only people i can't think of that are worse than you are Rem faggots who insisted that she would be remembered after this season and now they're nowhere to be found. so yes in that respect you are not the worst

Fuck off faggot, that's on a need to know basis.

Best 2hu girl of course.

Oops, picture.

but seasonal waifufags have existed from a long time

>implying

This.

Holo because she is a wise wolf. Good sense of humour, economics and a fluffy tail.

Korbo a cute! Cute!

I don't think I can put it in words, mostly because I am bad with them. There's a loneliness to her I want to comfort, and an intelligence and playfulness that just makes me happy.
Please, put the Yunyun away.

Shizuru is my waifu.

yunyun_miscarriage.jpg

Don't have one, I still can't find the one.

Dumb fairy poster.

It's not something you should look for, user.

>implying

hate incomming

mmm
bacon

Strong, confident and sexy. The whole package.

Run Tezuka is mai waifu. She's mai waifu because i love her!

Thread not fun anymore

Nago-san is my waifu because she feels utter contempt for everyone here and so do I.

she is a nice girl but I just can't hard looking at her fucking burnt face

This is gay.

>Literally Tanya the evil

I don't actually have a waifu. I'm just here to shitpost.

It solidified my choice even more when she had that Mikasa a cute moment for one panel. Waiting for it to see in glorious animated form. Also, badassery.

Suu's my waifu because she's innocent and pure yet at the same time beautifully deviant.

Sup Forums is my waifu because Sup Forums is cute

What does Sup Forums look like?

/c/ is cute. I'm not sure what you would call Sup Forums.

I don't have one because I'm not autistic.

OP is my waifu. Now you can fuck off bitch

Please do not compare Taishi-sama with that sociopath.

Ebin.

Sup Forums a cute confirmed

Pic related.

Sup Forumsndrogynous

Sup Forums cutie

Hope you like waiting forever. First and only time I ever fell for the read the manga meme.

You are.

Didn't really think much of her before but I dreamed about her once being my cute, girl-next-door crush and couldn't get over her since.

Yunyun is good, but even she can't compare to my waifu

>he doesnt like going slow.

Fag

She means everything to me, her smile warms my day.

Rei Ayanami, since 2008. I have been faithful to my beloved.

Even through the Rebuilds? Now, that's devotion.

Tomoyo.
Because she's best Key girl, she's a student council president, she's loyal, and she's beautiful.

First one that came to my mind.

cuz shes best girl

I dont have one because Im not a slut who falls for a new girl each season. I do have favorites though, and yunyun isnt one of them.

>this meme replies
I hate nu-Sup Forums

She's intelligent, but also fun-loving, and knows when not to take life too seriously. At the same time she can be determined and calculating when the situation calls for it, and never loses her sense of justice.

Plus, she's only 17.

I only watched the first one, and it felt like rape, so I stopped right there. From what I have heard, the other movies suck even worse. I only like the NGE tv show, and nothing else.

Yes, and they're trash that should fuck off of this board.

I don't have a waifu. there are several girls I like enough to consider, but if there isn't a clear winner I don't think any of them are fit to be my waifu

I don't have one because I lack the capacity to form connections to other people, or facsimiles thereof.

There isn't just one reason, I don't think my reasons are very valid since I love her flaws too. But I'm able to connect with her since we share similar interests. She is so energetic and is able to raise my spirits just by being nearby. She is young and inexperienced and she tends to act like a girl her age but there are also times when she behaves like a very mature woman.

Seeing the many ways sides of her she has shown me there have been times when I want to protect her so much and take care of her and there also times when I want her to protect me and take care of me.

It's true that she tends to behave violently or cold but even at those times if she feels she went too far, she'll come to apologize in a very meekly manner. That warms my heart so much.

Literally who?

I don't feel like posting her considering how many people here in this thread are joking around. I just wanted to say I love her from the bottom of my heart.

She motivates me to /fit/

We want the opposite, literally the anti-cedric.

Ritsu is extroverted which works well at getting me to do anything. She's also clever and intuitive about what other people are feeling even though she's driven mostly by thinking. She has the ability to be lax and lazy but also knows when to be serious. She can mold to any situation or setting because she's smart. She's the driving factor that holds together her friendgroup. She does so much for others that she's put off by being recognized as a cute girl even though it's obvious she is one and I tell her every day. She has a keen taste in music and is open to what I show her. She's also incredibly sexy even if acknowledging it upsets her.

genki baka a best
and she is perfect

I don't know what's worse, this or the old waifu threads where every reply is a novel of blogshit.

>Waifu thread
>Almost no one here actually loves their waifu
:(

Nonsense!

I LOVE Hibiki!

I just want to kneel before my waifu and tell her how much i love her whilst rubbing my face against her stomach

Best Katawa Shoujo and mai waifu

This is my waifu and the reason.

Is your waifu popular among Sup Forumsnons or exclusive for yourself?
How do you feel about it?

Are you me?

There is some asshole who makes bait threads with her and one or two others who post lewd pictures and comments. But that's about it.

She fears God.

Yumi from Senran Kagura.
Call me Ordinary Japanese Salaryman, I don't care.

She hits absolutely every single point perfectly for me. She's a miracle of the universe and Yaegashi Nan is the second coming of Michelangelo for drawing her.

>Not even the best girl in Code Geass.

I love Bucky!

unfaithful SLUT

Part of me likes it because it shows they have good taste but it always makes me have a bad day when I see other people wanting to marry my waifu

Clock, because I want to save a slightly insane girl

I've devoted myself to Tohsaka because she's quick witted, kind hearted, very teasable, slightly sadistic, and she seems pretty dominant in a relationship.

Plus she was more than happy to get inside Saber when the opportunity arose.

So many possibilities sexually, and a girl who is pretty fun to be around outside of the bedroom as well.

10/10 would grow old together

I just tell myself they have nowhere near the love and dedication I have for her. You can tell if the feelings of the guy talking are shallow or halfhearted or what his intentions are.

I've got little alarm bells going off about this guy