What state should I move to now? Montana?

What state should I move to now? Montana?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvw.org/watch/?eventID=2018011154
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The line must be drawn here!

I kind of hope some deranged gun nut cooks a Democrat over this. I’d send him letters in prison and top off his commissary fund from time to time.

that is silly. only dems and libs go on rampage shootings.

Fuck off we are full, defend your own state instead of fleeing to ours fucker.

why can't the metallly ill be held liable for not being secure around children and the nominally mentally-fit?

New Hampshire

It's difficult to defend your state when it's run by a single county. I don't live in WA, I was born in Commiefornia and wasn't old enough to challenge or vote against any laws. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Sometimes there is no option but to leave.

This is what happens when hippies trade gun rights for weed. Enjoy your shitty drug and say hello to California gun control

Yes pussy. Keep running and ruin another state you Californian garbage. You scum are as cancerous as Muslim rapefugees.

Oh yes because I'm going to fight a heavily gerrymandered and disproportionately Democratic state. You know what sounds a lot easier for my education, investments, cost of living, and civil liberties? Move out to a more friendly state and vote straight red as soon as I turned 18, which is what I did. Why continue to fund a state that actively hates my existence with taxes? Why contribute to buying Californian products?

Old news, looks like mag ban won't make it out of committee

I did the same thing about 8 years ago user, worked out well

Why do people want to ban bump stocks all of the sudden?
>used in 1 high profile crime 1 time
>never used before or since
>likely contributed to the shooter's relatively low kill count considering his target and position
>dems still want to ban them, as if you can't just use your belt loop to bump fire anyway
What's the point?

Because they became the media's meme to get the uneducated plebeians that watch CNN and the like to hate guns. Notice how they never once mention the loss in accuracy and instead focus on "it bypasses laws and lets you shoot as fast as a machine gun".

hello mr government man

It's all BS, dude. The people in the cities don't know anything about guns so the media and politicians can push whatever they want. Hopefully someday they realize none of these laws have led to a decrease in crime.

Different story.
Mag bans are so far past the point of being effective theres no way of possibly convincing anyone they would have any impact.
But yes, they're proposing most of the same old shit with new and seeing what shit sticks to the wall. And Bobbys been real quiet when he usually likes to cum in his pants at every gun bill

Kill the officials responsible for this. Dont just move out. remember to kill them with a bomb or knife so it cant be used for more gun control.

>using your belt loop to bumpfire
Are you an 8 year old?

Holy shit is this actually gonna pass? I'm a few months from buying my first gun

Literally will never happen.
Ever notice how anti-guns will borderline resort to closing their eyes and plugging their ears when you debate them just so they're not "wrong"?
There is almost nothing you can say or do to get a libtard to be gun friendly, besides maybe get them to handle different guns and whatnot, but good luck with that.

Mobilize, Washington bros. Give them a strong showing asking why they are attacking law abiding, hard working Americans and you'll swing the center vote.

>read the fucking thread
They propose this literally every chance they get and them hyping up their own bill doesn't make it any more successful. Not even Bob Ferguson, who had blatantly said previously he wishes to change our gun control to model California's and makes it known how anti gun he is every session, has not even said anything.
Nevertheless spam the hell out of your reps. The goal is to annoy the absolute shit out of them because thats the only way they'll remotely pay attention.

>rampage

i think he's thinking of more of a targeted approach

which one of you fags did this

Fugg I thought the rally was this Friday
I even used my PTO

>one of the proposed bills makes it a requirement to have a license to manufacture or transact assault weapons with high capacity magazines.

so that means unless its an automatic weapon with a 100rd drum the law is not applicable right?

(27) "Assault weapon" means:
26 (a) A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a
27 detachable magazine and has one or more of the following:
28 (i) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action
29 of the weapon;
30 (ii) A thumbhole stock;
31 (iii) A folding or telescoping stock;
32 (iv) A second handgrip or a protruding grip that can be held by
33 the nontrigger hand;
34 (v) A flash suppressor, muzzle break, muzzle compensator, or
35 threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor, muzzle
36 break, or muzzle compensator;
37 (vi) A grenade launcher or flare launcher;
38 (b) A semiautomatic pistol, or a semiautomatic, centerfire, or
39 rimfire rifle with a fixed magazine, that has the capacity to accept
40 more than ten rounds of ammunition;

cont..

(c) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a
2 detachable magazine and has one or more of the following:
3 (i) Any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that
4 can be held by the nontrigger hand;
5 (ii) A threaded barrel, capable of accepting a flash suppressor,
6 forward handgrip, or silencer;
7 (iii) A shroud attached to the barrel, or that partially or
8 completely encircles the barrel, allowing the bearer to hold the
9 firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned, but excluding
10 a slide that encloses the barrel; or
11 (iv) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at any location
12 outside of the pistol grip;
13 (d) A semiautomatic, centerfire, or rimfire rifle that has an
14 overall length of less than thirty inches;
15 (e) A semiautomatic shotgun that has both of the following:
16 (i) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action
17 of the weapon, thumbhole stock, or vertical handgrip;
18 (ii) A folding or telescoping stock; or
19 (iii) An ability to accept a detachable magazine;
20 (f) A shotgun with a revolving cylinder; or
21 (g) A conversion kit, part, or combination of parts, from which
22 an assault weapon can be assembled if those parts are in the
23 possession or under the control of the same person.
24 "Assault weapon" does not include antique firearms, any firearm
25 that has been made permanently inoperable, or any firearm that is
26 manually operated by bolt, pump, lever, or slide action.
27 (28) "Detachable magazine" means an ammunition feeding device
28 that can be loaded or unloaded while detached from a firearm and
29 readily inserted into a firearm.
30 (29) "Large capacity magazine" means an ammunition feeding device
31 with the capacity to accept more than ten rounds of ammunition, or
32 any conversion kit, part, or combination of parts, from which such a
33 device can be assembled if those parts are in the possession or under

Cont..

34 the control of the same person, but shall not be construed to include
35 any of the following:
36 (a) An ammunition feeding device that has been permanently
37 altered so that it cannot accommodate more than ten rounds of
38 ammunition;
39 (b) A twenty-two caliber tube ammunition feeding device; or
(c) A tubular magazine that is contained in a lever-action
2 firearm.
3 (30) "Secure gun storage" means a safe, gun safe, gun case, lock
4 box, or other device that is designed to be or can be used to store a
5 firearm and that is designed to be unlocked only by means of a key,
6 combination, or other similar means, and that is constructed of such
7 quality workmanship and material that it cannot be pried open or
8 easily removed or defeated.

I fucking hate this trend of turning NORMAL, VANILLA RIFLES WITH FUCKING NORMAL PISTOL GRIPS AND THREADED BARRELS TO BE DEFINED AS "ASSAULT WEAPONS".

BITCH I'M NOT GONNA ASSAULT ANYONE I JUST LIKE SHOOTING TIN CANS FUCK YOU

They shouldn't exercise this much control over your emotions, user.

Fug and I might be moving to Washington... Rip muh gats

BUT THEY NEVER STOP
THEY NEVER BOTHER LEARNING
IT NEVER ENDS

Absolutely reasonable. Why are full autos banned but modifying your semi to fire full auto is okay?

HOLY SHIT, putting a flare launcher makes my weapon an assault weapon

>inb4 (you) harvest

Neither does having to breathe. This is the hobby. You knew that when you wanted in.

You can always give up, I guess. Maybe they'll let you keep a single shot .22 air rifle.

Nah, I don't even know what he's implying. Like lightning links or what?

Getting shot with a flare is a horrible way to die.

>tfw that scene from The Road

>giving up

>when the 56% memes are right

What hath our ancestors wrought us?

Press F to pay respects

tvw.org/watch/?eventID=2018011154

10:00am start

No. We're about to fall too.

Fuck off, people like you ruin the hobby.

Stand and fight.

>Already expecting two bills to be signed into law by the governor at the end of January

Holy shit, they are cocky.

They were stalling on the Senate Committee. Dems picked up a seat there

Letting them get you riled up and angry is part of their plan. Angry people make mistakes or do really dumbshit, which they are waiting for so they can exploit it. Do not give in to rage, do not let them control you through your anger. As the limeys say, keep a stiff upper lip. Fight on.

The only way forward is to forsake the eternally blue states and bolster our numbers in more favourable ones.

>be from shit hole bluestate 10-15 years ago
>'Imma move to Washington because It's pro-gun!'
>fast forward years later and it's happening again
>'hmm, which state should I move to next?'
>not expecting the same thing to happen in 'insert pro-gun state here' 10-15 years later

>move to flyover country
>vote red all the time

Man, even anti-gunners have more balls to move into a state with laws they don't like and try and change the laws there.

We're spineless.

You may have noticed that they outbreed us by quite a margin, user.

washington is 78% white you retards have no excuses for being a blue state

>hobby
The fact you consider an inalienable constitutional right to be on the same level as model trains doesn't speak well of you. I agree that actually shooting politicians would cause way more harm than good however.

>implying the race whose skin color is literally the color of surrender aren't cucks

1. I don't live there.
2. You're retarded if you think whites are anything more than at most being a half rung up from everyone else in terms of being pro-gun. Insert le 56% maymay here, but take a look at the gun laws in every white country that isn't the US. At least half of that 78% are antigun or fudds.

what time is it?

>Gun control continues to push forward
>More and more states falling in line
"KEEP THE FORCES SPREAD OUT!"

let's hope you never take a command. This is day 1 shit.

>another would limit the number of rounds in magazines.
It only takes one round to assassinate a gun grabber. Just saying.

>Thinking skin color denotes voter correlation
Want a closer correlation? Look up education levels.
Higher educated people trend towards Democrat. Feel free to google it. Idgaf about politics but if you want to talk about correlations, enjoy.

lel

Maybe we can ask Kim to nuke Seattle instead of California.

Blacks vote 90% democrat, browns 60%

It's only a tossup between white people. All the minorties are overwhelmingly voting blue regardless of education or other factors. And you can't tell me that niggers aren't retarded, educated whites only vote democrat because universities got taken over by leftists

>implying whites from inside the Hajnal line aren't genetically predisposed to nanny-state cuckery

Has that statistic ever been broken out by major?

Doesn't work. The problem is not Conservative vs Progressive; the problem is rural vs urban. People living in the country have a certain set of values and ideals that are very different from the values and ideas of people that live in the cities.

Take guns; people in the country see them as a tool and a source of fun. If "bad guys" show up on your property it may take a long time for law enforcement to show up and you need to be able to protect yourself. Contrast that to city dwellers; no ranges in the city (or very few) so the "fun factor" for guns isn't there. The only people that have guns are cops or criminals, so if you're not a cop you shouldn't have one. Finally, if "bad guys" show up on your property the cops are usually there to protect you pretty quickly and therefore the need to be self-reliant for protection is diminished.

The biggest problem with this is the demographics are bound to change. Most red states have a large rural population which is able to outvote the urban areas or the urban areas are small enough that they still have "rural ideals". As the cities grow their outlook becomes more urban and the cities turn "blue". Eventually the cites grow in size until the urban vote is larger than the rural vote and the whole state flips to "blue". Go back in time and many of the progressive states were conservative (California is a good example). Now you can see many states in the process of this demographic shift where one or two large cities/counties now outvote the rural cities/counties (Oregon, Washington, and Nevada).

What's this 56% thing about that I keep hearing mentioned?

Ohio has 6 fucking cities and still votes red

>Pedersen said those bills have bipartisan support.
lmao

same thing happened in illinois. an income tax increase was passed because RINOs voted for it. if they voted along party lines it wouldn't have passed.

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE CONSTITUTION AND DONT WANT CALIFORNIA STYLE GUN LAWS IN WASHINGTON, CALL THE FOLLOWING SENATORS TO VOICE YOUR CONCERN/OPINION

SENATOR DAVID FROKT
SENATOR KEVIN RANKER
SENATOR PATTY KUDERER
SENATOR LISA WELLMAN
SENATOR JAN ANGEL
SENATOR MARKO LIIAS
SENATOR JEANNIE DARNEILLE
SENATOR MARALYN CHASE
SENATOR ANETTE CLEVELAND

DONT LET US END UP LIKE CALIFORNIA

not for long

fuck the jews for doing this to us

Old WA hippies are pro gun. Millenial city faggots and neo liberals are what is killing our nation.

Were not giving up anything you son of a bitch. We want both.

Your urban centers are still small enough that they still contain some rural values. That said you're pretty close to flipping.
>pic related

people 2000 years from now are going to argue if americans were white or not just like the ancient egyptians

lmao

Because no fun normies are retarded. I remember I was staying with a friend watching the news while the shooting happened, I remember him and I talking about people wanting to ban the bump stock, and despite him claiming to be a lolbertarian (he's really just a liberal atheist with Jew roots), he said "I'm against gun control, but banning the bumpstock seems reasonable to me" like every fucking normie. There is no real advantage to it, aside from maybe suppression fire in the absence of automatic rifles.

It's not even about "the cities". I know it seems like that because that's where most liberals congregate, but I know plenty of non liberal city dwellers that carry and go shooting in the Twin Cities.

>California is a good example
California flipped overnight after Reagan's 1986 amnesty. Washington is a sanctuary state. The problem is fraudulent votes and always has been. The entire Democratic Party needs to get labeled a terrorist organization and expunged from all levels of government.

I don't think voting red has anything to do with "rural values" (something that you Unironically find less and less in rural areas anyway), besides, most cities in Ohio are Nig chimpout central. You ever heard of the 2001 Cincinnati race riot where blacks were convince by some protestant preacher to go out and kill as many white people as possible?

*fraudulent votes and corrupt judges.
>California: "we're banning illegals from government services"
>judges: "nope :^)"
>California: "we're banning gay marriage"
>judges: "nope : ^)"
>Trump: "we're going to stop DACA because it's an executive order and I can rescind those whenever I like"
>9th Circus: "nope :^)"

at first glance it seems like the judiciary is the weakest branch of government but it's actually the most powerful one, they are appointed for life and literally do not have to step down until they die, also they cant be removed and can stop basically anything they want

They can be removed, but it takes a 2/3 majority of Congress to impeach a federal judge, which means that as long as Democratic judges are forwarding Democratic Party goals they can't be removed through that process. I was serious about the Democratic Party being needing to be labeled a terrorist organization.

Those judges that stopped Prop. 187 and Prop. 8 were part of the 9th circuit.

everything that liberals want to do is just legislated through the bench

>gay marriage is now legal because the supreme court says its ok
>abortion is now legal because the supreme court says its ok
why do we have this stupid system where the supreme court can just de facto make laws that cant be overturned

They aren't. From their perspective they're denying the legality of laws that actively strip people's rights. Case and point of gay marriage, the states don't have the power to regulate who can and can't get married as it'd be unconstitutional as per 14th equality clause

>it's not making a law it's just nullifying existing laws
That's the same fucking thing at the end of the day. They are de facto making laws.

>political activist judges dont like a certain thing
>just say that you cant ban certain thing, not certain thing is now legal

Fuck off Sup Forums, at least he’s trying to defend the 2a, what are you doing?

>why do we have this stupid system where the supreme court can just de facto make laws that cant be overturned
Because Marbury v. Madison pulled judicial review entirely out of John Marshall's asshole and we don't have enough Republicans in Congress to amend the Constitution to shut them the hell up.

It's not. You cant make a law that steps people of their rights. When you do and it gets shot down it doesn't automatically make the latter judgment a defacto law.

It flipped because a whole bunch of new voters got added to the urban votes. If you look at the 96/00/04 votes, Republicans won the majority of the counties but still lost; it was because the cities out voted them.

>make an unconstitutional law that regulates the rights of certain people unfairly
>no you can't do that
>wtf now it's legal to do that thing I was trying to ban, defacto law making!
It was legal before the bill was made into a law. They didn't create a law at all

>it doesn't automatically make the latter judgment a defacto law.
A judge saying you can't ban X, is the same as making a law that allows X. The judiciary is just making laws but they start from Z and work their way backwards instead of starting from A and working forwards.

The real concern is mag bans, once they get that that's a huge deal in my opinion. I likely will just leave the state at that point.