have a wife and kids or be able to afford cool shit like pic related all the time

> have a wife and kids or be able to afford cool shit like pic related all the time
Oh man what a tough call

For 800 dollars I had better be able to fucking fly in it. I could buy 200 4 for 4s at Wendy's for that fucking price.

ultimate numale

but its out of stock

What about both you poor fuck?

It took me 31 hours to put it together. No way could I do that with a baby screaming

>Not buying and AK and a pistol for 800...

What a fucking faggot...

>I could buy 200 4 for 4s at Wendy's for that fucking price.
Don't know why that made me laugh

800 Shekels for a fucking TOY?!

For 800 shekels you can get a got damn AR15 and still have enough left over to buy a pistol to go with it and grab lunch on the way home

90% hivemaind

I have about 10 k in SW memorabilia. Thats not even my vidya collection;: I have every system from the first NES I got in 1987 till the Switch and somewhere around 2500 games

> buying a pistol
what are you exactly going to do with it ?

I. dont like or need a gun

>what are you exactly going to do with it ?
Block your path....

The most I’ve spent on LEGO toys was the ghostbusters fire station. 350 bucks and I’m still debating if it’s worth it.

>I. dont like or need a gun
Good luck eating your toys.

I'll spent money on Legos for my kids as it is a great toy and keeps them away from screens.

in 10 years you'll be able to sell this "toy" for at least 1000 dollars.

a plastic gun will only decrease in value

u could pay someone to do that u poor fuk

How the hell can they charge 800 bucks for that? Where does that price come from?

you wasted your life

I know this is bait but just to play the straight man for a sec:
The only decent star wars was the originals because everyone involved were trying their best to break into the industry and even then it has some serious issues with pacing

The only reason to touch a lego past the age of 12 is if you have kids. Learn a fucking second language or something

>For 800 shekels you can get a got damn AR15
A stripped ar15.

better situation: i have a wife and neither of us want kids. 2 incomes combined to buy worthless shit we like while also being able to fuck whenever we'd like and whatever we'd like any time we'd like. personally i'd spend $800 on something more practical, but its your money i guess.

Disagree. I loved the preqiels and the Sequels.

Fap on. There is no collector market for this nor will there be in 10 years.

PLastic guns are not worth it either. Go fudd or go home.

Fuck man, I remember my old Falcon cost my grandparents 100 bucks. That's a shit ton of plastic to be selling for 800.

>cool shit
soyware

7500 pieces
approx 10c/pc is lego standard

do* whatever we'd like, that is

this isn't cool at all. you're a manchild. go play world of warcraft.

a real man does what the fuck he pleases
if i want to build spaceships with legos at 4am then fuck you

Imagine having 800 and a choice between some fucking toy and a sweet stainless steel 44 magnum and imagine being such a bugman faggot you choose the toy

Lol I am actually playing vanilla wow right now. Gonna run Van Cleef

I agree. Most of my friends are married with children and every single one of them, after knocking a few back, say the exact same shit: "I see how some men just take off and leave it all behind, it's not worth it." or something to that effect.

My only problem is that I have no interest in toys, video games, or anime, so I just spend my time drinking alone in my dark kitchen after I get home from work.

But it still beats the fuck out of being miserable with a couple of kids your cunt wife pressured you into having.

> Van Cleef
Its Dead Mines. I bet you call DPS "DD"

its time we bring lego to heel for their SJW bs and start calling for a boycott if they dont stop selling disney themed products since Disney is run by them now.

but you could be miserable with a wife too and still drink :D

What? I own this already and have a wofe and cat. Get a job loser

>pic realted

>cat
>toys
how's the soy taste

I have married friends over daily who play with my shit and get wasted because they hate thwir life. One time a guy broke down in tears and told me he envied my life.
Newfriend DM means Dire Maul whereas Van Cleef "VC" is the canon name for Dead Mines. And originally DPS was in fact known as DD or damage dealer.

Shit like this makes me feel a little better about buying a PG Zeta Gundam model back in high school, At least that was a challenge to assemble.

>There is no collector market for this nor will there be in 10 years.
Maybe, maybe not. Lego actually has a surprisingly robust collectors market for a lot of their old products. The Black Space line in particular, yikes, that can go for a lot of money second hand.

What's debatable is whether or not the Star Wars line will ever accrue that kind of value.

>There is no collector market for this nor will there be in 10 years.

Are you sure about that? There's at least one Lego site that lists sets with a price ticker to show you what stuff is going for, last I heard SW sets can make good money.
I'm shocked they're releasing one for this amount of money, though. I think you'd probably make more buying $800 worth of smaller sets, I could be wrong.

Good job, it looks great

Cats are based dude. I got money, bitches, and pussy. What you got?

Wrong. Disney is hypersaturating the market with star wars. You bought worthless shit. You're better off buying some shitcoin.

Meanwhile, guns NEVER lose value. Why? Because they are useful.

>i'm rich and I live soy products

please kys senpai

i assume those are cheese burgers?

We have a wrathbaby here fellas!

>700 to 1000 in only 10 years

great ROI

I never had a collection quite like that, but I had something similar. It means nothing. Your depression each night will be proof. Selling it all at this point wont help either. All I have left is DOTR

You fuck whenever and wherever ?

Cuck troll or...?

Thx senpai. I love star wars and legos

make sure that toy visits you in the old folks home when haitian dindus are putting out cigarettes on your skin for fun

One hour a day and you're done in a month. It's not a race to build a Lego anyway.

Some of us live in first world countries and don't need machine guns.

>buying lego kits with instructions
You're doing it all wrong

>PG Zeta
noice

Hmmm. 800$ toy or 800$ worth of ammo

Not a hard choice for someone with testicles.

Married guys tend to get promoted at work first, user.

Cuck

Dire Maul came out after the game launched. Deadmines is DM, faggots.

>Thx senpai. I love soy and blacked.com

That's lunch for half a year, nigga

There are full AR15s on Buds right now for $499 you dip

Wife and Kids. Disney can go to Hell.

One of the things that makes me not sure about speculation on SW Lego is they keep re-releasing or semi re-releasing it.

I have a Slave One set very similar to this. I think it may just be different minifigs. I think they do another one of these every couple of years.
And often it's not just a slightly modified one but the re-release is quite a bit better looking than the previous.
So by the time you wait for the investment set to get some value the guy is going to say
>fuck that, next year there will be a better Falcon!
At least, I think that might happen. I've never speculated with Lego.

LOL, if you think buying this piece of shit for $800 is a good idea then thank god your not reproducing.

cats are for lonely spinsters and muzzies. they also carry a bacteria that drives the owners crazy of time.

how are bitches and pussy different in your boast? i may not have both and need clarification on the matter. I have obtained bitches but am unclear on how it differs from the other.

Me too

wife and kids you fucking manchild

.....then when you have a son you can buy shit like that for him and enjoy it with him. instead of, you know, being a 50 year old child.

manchild detected

There needs to be a camp man babbies that buy plastic garbage like that get sent to. At least autists that buy warhammer 40k shit or guns needs a certain degree of talent to be in those hobbies. Star wars and legos are for kids.

>implying you can find one for $800
That's what LEGO retailed them for, now you could get them for closer to 1500

If I had the gun I'd probably end up using it on myself though.
Don't think I can kms with that toy.

Look I played vanilla once DM north opened Dead Mines became VC
Onky the laws of this nation prevent me from brutalizing you for that smear.

How are they all sold out? Which kids can afford this shit?

Pussy cat. Bitches. Get it you muzzie?

I could buy a new rifle for that much. Unless I can kill someone with it nothing is worth 800 dollars. Even a new PC I could bludgeon someone to death with the tower.

Prevention is the key. You need to put resources into boys and teenage young men to make them attractive and healthy and get people to pair off young.
An 18 year old father will be more mature than a 28 year old with no kids and way more mature than a 28 year old virgin neet.

They're going to have to make a new Ultimate Collector's series Proto Falcon next year that's over 9,000 pieces to celebrate Daenerys Targaryen piloting the ship during the Kessel Run.

You will have way more fun building a smaller Lego set with your son than the Millennium Falcon by yourself.

>collecting plastic toys from a space opera when you can do more constructive things like cars or guns. All while having no kids...

You live the life of being a Jew's bitch. Keep playing old games becuase you never grew up. You better hope you die before being warehoused in a hospice while nigger immigrants steal your toys and torture you out of boredom.

So are women who cook and clean.

There's truth to this. The Jason Voorhees revoltech figure I paid 30 bucks for is now on ebay for I believe 200. My nephew fucked his arm and I threw it away. Feels bad.

You just need to get a wife who likes this sort of thing too. It's better to have someone you can fuck AND share your autistic hobbies with. Kids are whatever just freeze her eggs and you can have them when you get a middle life crisis.

Fuck off bugman

Shit taste is a serious issue in SW fandom.

>Unless I can kill someone with it nothing is worth 800 dollars.

ok then

Like give a fuck what some englisb teacher who rapes plastic surgery victims think.

No you couldnt you fucking autist, you’d spend $800 not 799.99 (before tax of course).

Whatever I feel like. Muh rights and such....

I gotta say remodeling the Falcon really upset me more than anything else. Who the fuck asked for a new Falcon?

Good women and genetic heritage vs. children's collectibles....

In the current year this is an argument.

Nuke us all....

Nah man I am 35 I dont really feel sexual desire anymore.

I dunno, is that part that bad? It's canon that the Falcon was all fucked up from mods, right? So you could imagine a Falcon from after the trilogy being more modded and before the trilogy being less modded.

Based.

I get it.

Testosterone bro!

>which kids can afford this?
The adult ones.