What did CNN mean by this?

What did CNN mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>

>HAHA your turning brown and nothing you goyim can do about it.

Reach for the 1%, mutt-kun!

Jews are destroying Babylon

>What did CNN mean by this?
"CNN supports White Genocide and so should you!"

if only they used this instead

They meant that if they close their eyes and keep repeating lies to themselves long enough they'll wake up and it will come true. But it never happens.

Wow! I wasn't racist and concerned about my identity before, but I am now! Thanks CNN

fpbp

Hard to believe that only a few years ago this was considered a top tier news channel

CNN are virtue signaling cucks but lets look at this rationally
>White genocide is real
>Thereby proving white's aren't superior, because well you claim you are being genocided,
Well white nationalists? Care to explain? Are you superior or does white genocide exist?

Some nog is on MSNBC talking about how white people are such irrational racists and have been since the countries founding. Could you imagine if one of us got on TV and started talking about what the problems with black people are? Or just started making generalizations about them.

It means they still think their side is going to win and they still think that their shitty propaganda is working

Well they're right. 40% of the population is non white and 50% of the youth is non white.

Just doubling down as usual. They know their medium is dying.

>"Be sure to vote what we tell you to vote next election or you're a disgusting racist piece of shit!"

US Left keeps thinking that middle fingers are going to bring them votes. Even beautiful lies and populism is going to bring more votes than fuck yous.

The people behind this will pay

They want to import niggers until the US is as crowded as that picture. Literally shoulder to shoulder.

Whites are too way too divided as a people.

America is changing.

Don Lemon getting schooled right now

Are you saying jews are the master race?

Its not genocide, its suicide.

not the master race but clearly to cunning a predator for the supposed superior white genes.

>What did CNN mean by this?

White genocide.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Literally telling whites to accept being ethnically replaced because their is nothing they can do about it

So who is the master race?

>Immigration bans and walls won't have any effect, plz don't do they goyim

Canada is too

so much for being an unbiased news channel

Make Sup Forums Great Again! Ban all AMERICANS!

clearly not whites. I don't hate white people just stop calling yourselves superior.

White birthrates are rising in proportion to non-white birthrates and immigration reform is coming. Shitholers btfo

Every
Damn
Time

fpbp.

So you can discern what is not a master race, but cannot tell what a real master race is?

They're right. No amount of protest will stop this society from changing.

Spic-nigger detected.

There really is no pretense of them being an unbiased news organization anymore, is there?

CNN and, honestly most media is no longer about news. It’s strictly broadcast brainwashing—tools for deep state propaganda. Instead of fighting the message the good people of this country need to fight the messenger. Fox News calls them out but that’s all they can do. O’keefe tried but he’s an amateur that exposes the culprits but has no clout or pull to actually do anything about it. The only way this will stop is if Trump forms a task force/special council to investigate and punish the mouthpieces and the deep state actors behind their messages. We can’t rely on major outlets rising to the top with factual and fair unbiased news to turn people away from modern day yellow journalism like The New York Times did in the early 20th century (they were very conservative and unbiased then). Teddy Roosevelt said it best “habitually and continually and as a matter of business practice every form of mendacity known to man, from the suppression of the truth and the suggestion of the false to the lie direct.”

master race implies your are superior to the other races
>help!!! we're being genocided by a group of inferior big nosed hucksters
:/

>he doens't gargle the white mans superior, although soon to be genocided, genes. Must be one of those inferior brown people I've heard about.

Tibet is changing. Anti Han slurs, protests and racist Tibetan rallies can't change that - CCTV News

It basically means that we are being cucked. if we dont do something tho we will turn into Sweden

If the demographic change is inevitable why do they get so upset about slurs and bans?

Is CNN telling people need to start a racewar? because thats what it sounds like

Is this from 'meteor man'?

>Fox News calls them out but that’s all they can do.
stopped reading right there
Pic related

So no race is a master race because it is impossible for one to exist?

rock, paper, scissors.

Wonder what happened in their ranks to make them fall so hard.

This, spbp. It's a classic demoralisation attempt

I already hate the Jews more than almost any other race. Stop dropping more red pills. don't think I can handle them all.........

Whose going to pay the taxes for all the wonderful liberal social programs the left wants to implement?

It’s like looking in a mirror!

(((fox)))

fpbp

how up to date is this one, and is there one for there other "networks"?

thanks

Yeah, should have added that Fox is also guilty but they have called out MSM for not covering particular issues and for being biased.

People rule not soros,a media company that was dead by 1992 wont change that.

Even Jesus was killed by the Jews. Then he rose again stronger than before.

>I don't hate white people just stop calling yourselves superior.

It just sounds like you are jealous. Nearly every piece of technology you use was created by a white man. There are not many black people in space.

They ment that its going to be a boat-load of fun!

Anytime jew media uses the term (((changing nation))) it means that a formerly white nation is being forced against its will to become nonwhite

We report. You decide.

Not sure how up to date. And I don't know if anyone has created these for other institutions like academia or Hollywood studios.

How bout this one that covers everything.

One day left wingers will get their wish, and they will control the government, and make all sorts of laws. But guess what? None of their new citizens will bother following their laws and regulations. America will be a lawless, ungovernable, hell hole.

my god, even if your a lefty jew jew defender of israel you got see that something serious wrong.
when you have one group of people in major position of power that came influence an entire nation. just wow... isnt this a form of monopoly?

sorry for grammar... cell phone

/thread

whites built a great civilization but are being genocided due to their own incompetence. No jealousy whatsoever.

Fake news comes from real jews

Every time I read (((theory))).
think, new meme created by jidf/cia.
Facts are true redpills.

love how the clearest white guy there is in the bottom left corner and hes in a fuckin prison jump suit

Oh yes we're definitely changing, that is certain... the problem is the change isn't really going in the direction that the jews want, which is why they're getting so vocal and not even trying to hide the fact that they are parasitic nation-destroyers and feel no shame about what they do to their host nations

No matter what happens, at the end of the day, whites will get what they deserve according to their actions.

Keep trolling liberal Twitter accounts and putting up fliers about Jews, it has been working so far! Being abrasive on social media will surely save the white race and the European legacy, brothers!

It's fucking crazy, isn't it?

This is a jew post.

The white race is a sleeping lion. Poke the lion long and hard enough and it will awaken with anger.

Remember that.

The country just became 57% white because of your post, keep up all the hard work!

>WE WON

Wow, he really struck a nerve there huh, leaf. If you're White, just remember that we are in this together. I used to want to move to British Columbia as I think it is the most beautiful place on Earth, but your politicians and media are doing everything they can to make it not worth it.

It's like a Jew wrote that tweet.

oy vey, you're seething.

That's a fact. Those things are all useless or a minor roadblock. Only a race war will save us. CNN being redpilled for once.

>What did the kikes mean by this?
GOY BYE!

That's so weak even by trump-zionist shill standards

Didn't she become a lesbian or something? I only watched the first three seasons.

Reminder that the entire CBS Corporation is owned by Sumner Redstone, a Jew. Redstone also owns Viacom, which controls a significant portion of entertainment media including:

>Paramount Pictures
>Comedy Central
>MTV
>VH1
>Nickolodeon
>BET
>CMT
>Spike

All owned by Viacom, which is itself owned by Redstone's company National Amusements. Funny how 99% of people have probably never heard of National Amusements, isn't it? They've all heard of Comedy Central and MTV but they've never heard of the multi-billion dollar Jewish-owned corporation that controls them.

Those bigots left out Hawaii, Fuckin racists.

More people are tuning out their bullshit, thus they resort to more and more desperate tactics to regain their grip.

>clutching this false dichotomy due to insecurity over being a shitskin

You people are so easy to read.