What's up fascist? We heard you were saying some racist shit online

What's up fascist? We heard you were saying some racist shit online.

Other urls found in this thread:

redneckrevolt.org/principles
thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/04/foghorn/atf-its-legal-to-shoulder-an-ar-15-pistol-equipped-with-an-sb-tactical-arm-brace/
jasonkessler.us/2018/01/13/james-fields-was-chased-with-a-semi-automatic-rifle-before-crash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you crying, Nazi?

>in all fields

>does not block your path
>sees you and your stamped reciever and polymer from a mile away
>makes pink mist of your cranium with a real gun

Look at the kaffir with high-vis leggings.... tacticool as fuck

what ubisoft game did u run out of

PHOTO OP!! gather round guys!

>Implying that cancer patient has a real rifle and not airshit

Where does this aesthetic sense even come from? Its like they're trying to dress up as something but they realized every thing recognizable was problematic so they had to dress up as something that has never existed before?

Antifa members are going to have a Very hard time once the arrests start.

Maybe the Red Dawn movie?

redneckrevolt.org/principles

this is where the photos come from

Do any of these idiots really think people are threatened by their guns, whether airsoft or real?
If they want to worry alt-right guys they should pose with the water bottles filled with cement and acid they plan to throw.

*calls the ATF letting them know someone is shouldering a wrist brace on a pistol*
*watches them shoot your dog*
Nothing personnel kid.

How? Who told you?

Like you commie faggots would even stand a chance.

Would be funny, but unfortunately that is in all probability not a real firearm

lel

I highly doubt someone is going to buy one of those ridiculous rubber monstrosities for any other purpose than skirting our retarded law.

Whatdhinf them shoot in videos is even more pathetic. They are shooting like 25 yards away max and can barely hit anything. More mag dumps than actual shooting for accuracy too. They're more likely to shootthem selves or one another under stress (gaurentee they will Lois trigger finger discipline)

Yeah? And what are you going to do about it? Looking *threatening* =/= actually being a threat. I'll continue to say what I want and you can continue to think that simply looking a certain way can influence that.

Law is retarted, but so many more eye pleasing ways around it now lol. My Scorpion handles just like the actual SMG now and looks identical (almost)

If they spent as much on their guns as they do their outfits and hair, I'd be slightly more worried.
There's that other photo of them, one with a shitty Kel tec rifle and shitty gear trying to be intimidating.

How does the federal government allow this to exist? They're openly advocating for revolt against the USG

Buy actual guns and stop playing dress up and then maybe I'll be scared

Our ancestors believed the Jews were sacrificing goyim children and using their blood in rituals. A new term was invented to counter it. BLOOD LIBEL

Internet autists believed the political Elite (jews) were raping, trafficking and sacrifices kids in rituals world wide. A new term was created to counter theae claims FAKE NEWS.

Interesting how terms keep getting created in order to """""":debunk"""""" and counter the same claims.

I dont believe in coincidences.
Pic related

>wearing a red neckerchief in the open of a valley
little faggot wouldn't be within shouting distance before he got splattered

That actually looks pretty good.

You know why.

Fuck you nigger

Isn't it illegal for Aussies o have pictures of guns much less think about guns? I'd love for the police to kick in your door for ties to violent extremism only because you're a shitposting nigger.

I'd like to leash the skrillex chick and force her to clean my boot with her tongue and spanking her ass, if you know what I mean.

yeah what you gonna do about it soyboy

Have some sage and a little newspeak pic unrelated newspeak
>All of Canada is white supremacist.
> In order to make this claim work, academics have had to completely redefine the term "White supremacy" in a way that makes it unrecognisable to most people. In calling Canada a "White supremacist" country, academics don't mean that Canada is a country like Nazi Germany; what they mean is that, within Canada, White culture is "supreme", "systemic", and "institutionalized". That is, Western Civilisation is interwoven into the very fabric of what Canada is: our two official languages are European languages; we have a European legal system which is built on European philosophies of life and government; we have European architecture, European technology, European Holidays/Festivals, and not to mention, there are White people everywhere — in business, education, government, media etc. And this, according to the dominant ideology in our universities, is a problem. It is in this sense that academics call your multicultural Canada a "White supremacist" state.

what was going through his mind Sup Forums?

Totally wrong pic, I dont even know what is written in that picture

>be me
>sitting in my comfy foxhole
>see these faggots 2 miles away
>get target on mortar
>smallexplosion.gif
>pull out trusty 30-06
>pick off stragglers

>be also me
>fighting in the downtown of a major city
>see these faggots
>30-06 again
>thejoyofpainting.bloodsplatter

Still saging

Impressive

These commie fucks are going to make the ATF ban shouldering braces again.

>oh gee it's another episode of leftists wearing sniper bait around our necks and larp as revolunatires
I don't think they understand the first thing about small unit tactics or how fucking stupid they would be to go toe to toe with the feds and some undisclosed members of a more right wing organization. But let's give them the benefit of the doubt and pretend they won't get merc'd because of their non-conformist noticeable clothing.

Let's say they do decide to start some shit. Thanks to the strong social media presence they have, any federal agency or group that wants to seriously fuck these people up can find whey they are. Even more terrifying for them is where they work, who their families are, and probably who they bang are all easily able to find. This is why you don't post your face or tattoos online and express your desires to overthrow the US government. This is a hard lesion most right wing groups learned in the 90s and early 2000s. No, they don't get the fight they are hoping they will. They get a SWAT van through their front door while they are taking a shit. That, or whatever Los Pepes esque way of driving the point home that lefties are not welcome. By Los Pepes I mean the fuckers in Columbia that killed Escobar's friends, family, and anyone with connection to him in order to flush the drug kingpin himself out. Those guys when then go on the be a literal right wing death squad in the jungle that kicked the piss out of FARC. This is the kind of shit these people don't know that their dealing with because they have studied revolutionary theory, but not the responses to it that make the shit Che did look like a softball game.

Pic related.

So damn funny,
Rednecks going back to their condo's when they're done larping.
And they actually think the Red in Redneck means communism. LEL
My conceal carry says I have nothing to prove except self-defense when the innards come out.

SAGE

N-no sir, I would never be racist... Please don't... I'm sorry... please

>missed a spot

I could have been Sam Hyde

Imagine if the crux of your entire political and ethical philosophy is just propping up black people.

Those arrows wouldn't even work with that bow lmao

What happened with aids moby?

Who paid for that vest? It isn’t cheap... and why did he not also buy this larp some shoes?

It's a good all that soy means you're all too weak to aim properly and hence can't even hit the broad side of a barn.

haven't the commies learned that they are just plain awful at war

>Spanish civil war
>Winter war
>ww2 (20 military million casualties lmao)
>korea (thousands of chinese human waves couldn't repel a small UN force)
>Afghanistan

Commie vs Alt right Civil War in america would be basically be a right wing blitzkrieg, no doubt about it

>redneckrevolt.org/principles

Witless lapdogs for (((them))).
Useful idiots.

Australia banned guns

His day job is trash collector and he's saving money using his uniform.

This will always be one of the most accurate af memes

When people stop talking and start doing, you're gonna have a bad time.

give me a 22lr bolt and I will have new gear.

>Why are you crying, Nazi?
Feel bad for your mother when she has a closed casket funeral.
God, Country, Family vs your ideology.
This has one outcome and it's not in your favor.

jesus christ this shit is old school. economic classes? fucking keep up, will you? that shit was debunked after ww1. i'm all for overthrowing the system but this is just embarrassing.

i'm sorry pol. we try to be better opposition than this, their working-class mindset is a technology and not any kind of workable ideology

Hitler chuckling in the background bumps it from a 9 to 10/10

I don't identify with your gender pronouns.

Give me a A, give me a N, Give me a U, Give me an S; what does it spell ANTIFA! lets go LGBTQRSTUVX and the other 72 of you.

kek

kid, you are like little baby

They're all so gaunt. These fags will say they're "vegan", but really they just have AIDS and a meth addiction.

LARPing with guns

Am I supposed to feel something other than bemused?

I know TFW :_;

Looks like the cast of some video game made by some SJW studio

thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/04/foghorn/atf-its-legal-to-shoulder-an-ar-15-pistol-equipped-with-an-sb-tactical-arm-brace/

from their website, POL is on shield

I love how your ATF is super anal about stupid shit like that and will no knock raid and shoot your dog, but any random cunt in your country can rock up to a gun store, buy an AR and blow dozens of people away.

Not saying you shouldn't have firearm rights, it's just funny.

>just fuck my shit up f.a.m

checked satan

The demon

Teleports behind them.

As much as we make fun of these idiots, this could lead to a pretty interesting shootout at one of these events between different groups open carrying. One guy with a firecracker could set the whole thing off, get a jumpy antifag to raise his weapon at some oathkeepers or something. If one person starts firing, there's a good chance we see a short firefight.
The fact that they are stupid only makes them more dangerous in a face-to-face encounter, which is probably what would be the case at a political rally. No need to know how to hit somebody at 300 yards when there are 10 of you and the target is close enough to spit at.

Good luck, my property isn't wheelchair accessible

>shills meant to make you hate what they support
You would buy a box with a promise there was a dildo in it

>gets into guns
>still can't pass the basic physical requirements to join the military

They never had a chance

One guy already drew on them when antifa started chimping out. He was arrested, but I don't think he was charged.

that is a rifle!

Bet you about tree fiddy that the black guy murders them all and steals their shit for weed money.

BAIT AND SWITCH

>POWER LEVEL MAXIMUM REACHED

The amount of soy pumping through their veins..

Always white women paving the way for cultural enrichment

Every god damn time

Damn. Now that statement is both funny and eye opening.

Somewhere in all the minutiae it is easy to lose track of the forest due to all of
the trees.

Yea did you put your antifa Flag in the closet When the Buba in jail said oh sweet lord yes All, Newbies That I Fuck Ass. Anifa roomie plz!

>Where does this aesthetic sense even come from?
The punk scene.

I'd back a single /k/ user to wipe these idiots out before they got a chance to shout 'black lives matter'.

We laugh at /k/, they have fucking wierd threads (lets all buy a fucking aircraft carrier)...but by fuck they like their guns, and most are kitted out like a decent paramilitary group.

>Blocks your path

WHY HE WANT RAIL FOR KALASHNIKOV? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE HE FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA! HE HAS DRINKS WITH MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, TRADE STORY OF MANY WEAPONS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING!

OR MAYBE HE NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE HE NEVER DESIGN WEAPON IN WHOLE LIFE. HE LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN RIFLE, THINK IT NEED CRAZY SHIT STICK ON ALL SIDES OF WEAPON. HE HAS DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. HE PUT CHEAP FLASHLIGHT OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE, HEPUT BAD SCOPE OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE, HE PUT FRONT PISTOL GRIP ON BOTTOM SO HE IS LIKE AMERICAN MOVIE GUY JOHN RAMBO. MAYBE HE PUT SEX DILDO ON TOP TO FUCK HIMSELF IN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF RIFLE OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, NO?

RIFLE IS FINE. HE FUCK IT, IT ONLY GET HEAVY AND HE STILL NO HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN. GO TO FIRING RANGE, PRACTICE WITH MANY MAGAZINE OF CARTRIDGE. THEN HE NOT NEED DUMB SHIT PUT ON SIDE OF RIFLE.

Bitch, you get two to the dome too

This same faggot admitted on Facebook he chased James fields down 4th street. that baseball bat strike to the bumper would've sounded like a gunshot...
sauce jasonkessler.us/2018/01/13/james-fields-was-chased-with-a-semi-automatic-rifle-before-crash/

Prior to the wreck*

So how are they faring with the anti-gun liberals?

Being part of an organization that advocates the overthrow of the Federal government is a crime. Have fun

22LR

Wut? That's actually huge if big

THIS IS BEING BROUGHT UP IN COURT, YES? HERE HAVE SONE TITS JUST TELL ME.