Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by the police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by the police because of their ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/platform/amp/2015/5/7/8562077/police-racism-implicit-bias
fusion.net/story/256788/gretna-louisiana-arrest-capital-america/
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't because they are. Sup Forums is full of edgy fucks who don't want to admit systemic racism

>prove a negative
Fuck off sharekike

>Commit the vast majority of crime
>As a result have more interactions with police
>Somehow become a majority statistic in wrongful shootings

It's almost as if being prone to violent chimp like behavior and having much more contact with police will cause more of them to wrongfully get shot. Really gets the noggin joggin.

Blacks tend to stand up in crowds.

Taking your bait...
I can find a black guy who has hatred towards whites too.
Everyone is targeted because of their ethnicity.
Everyone is racist

They are, because all the high crime areas in the US are black. If there were that many cops in rich suburbs or the country, they wouldn't have anything to do

Also this

>burden of proof
Actually, prove to me niggers are specifically targetted by the state because of their niggerness.

Prove to me that they're

>Proving a negative
>Nigger logic

Checks out

I think being able to identify the ethnic background of a person, while racist, it's not enough ground to arrest a person.

They're "targeted" because they have a higher probability of breaking the law because they are niggers.

vox.com/platform/amp/2015/5/7/8562077/police-racism-implicit-bias

>Prove
>You can't because they are

Prove to me they aren’t targeted for their warrants.

Cops DO judge black people by the content of their character. Black people are niggers who knew

If there's been a crime, perp is black, cops out looking for him, who they gon stop, black men or white men ?

It's a feedback loop

Thugs culture makes them combative leading to more police incidents
That leads to more animosity towards police
That leads to thug culture

to be fair to his argument, because they are targeted, they could appear to cause more crime based on that fact.

>prove to me niggers are specifically targetted by the state because of their niggerness.
fusion.net/story/256788/gretna-louisiana-arrest-capital-america/

tl;dr
> blacks are morons that refuse to participate in the judicial system
> they get a ticket for speeding
> never appear for court
> get warrant issued
> get stopped again (on warrant)
> fight cops and run
> wonder why the "police iz pickin on us"

>You can't because they are. Sup Forums is full of edgy fucks who don't want to admit systemic racism

Its not systemic racism if blacks are genetically inferior beings.

Its just the way it is....

Blacks commit more crime. Its just the way it is.
Blacks are on average clinically retarded. Its just the way it is.
Blacks cannot handle complex emotion so they react violently. Its just the way it is.
Blacks do not think about tomorrow. Its just the way it is.
Blacks have no empathy for living beings. Its just the way it is.

Taken all together. Blacks should be locked away from Western Society.
Its just the way it is.

Prove to me that you aren't a one post by this id shitter.

Of course they are and they deserve it.

They aren't targeted specifically because of their ethnicity, police specifically target criminals and suspected criminals (almost all of which tend to be black and/or brown)

This, a lot of shit like that happens because people don't know how to talk to police. Also a little respect goes a long way desu

They are, because they commit more crimes...no shit, right? Remember to $age newfags, also where's that storm fag with the pasta about the best thing for the white race?

prove to me that white people arent specifically targeted by the IRS because of their ethnicity.

Prove to me that blacks are not genetically wired to be more violent and aggressive.

they absolutely are specifically targeted by HR departments and college enrollment.

Been black for 31 (32 in a week) years and have never been arrested, wrongfully stopped, or otherwised menaced by law enforcement because I'm not a faggot ass nigger committing a crime or drawing attention to myself.

> nig it up every chance you get
> go out of your way to shit on white people's and cop's heads every chance you get
> can't understand why white people and cops don't like you

Yea, I guess you must have to be a nuclear physicist to come to that conclusion...

Prove to me they shouldn't.

>blacks are genetically inferior beings.

[citation needed]

Your either one of the single most well behaved darkies on this earth or you live in a super white state that is extremely laid back.

k, here you go.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/

This
>when 3-4% of the population are responsible for 50% of the murders
>when you look for a murderer , you look for a nigger

Black people are the most danger to black people.

Wait scratch that I was stopped once. I was a door to door sales man for a bit and the only reason that happened was because some jigaboos up to no good were robbing people at gun point after Hurricane Irma.

They are. They're also more likely to have a warrant for their arrest or committing a felony. Police are literally playing by the numbers.

>Blacks are on average clinically retarded. Its just the way it is.

In front of your monitor it may seem that way to you. Last I checked it didn't take an IQ of 400 to post on Sup Forums.

Im not even white, and i can see this truth.

prove to me niggers follow directions first, and not inundated in a culture that hates police officers and authority thereby most likely prone to rebel.

If I look at a monitor and the monitor is showing statistics that are legitimate about blacks committing crime, I may have some doubts.
The nearest city to me is Houston, every time I take a drive or read the news from there it reminds me that I should not doubt those statistics.

they are specifically targeted because of the tv under their arms and bike chain hanging from the bike.

Look up the FBI's annual crime victimization survey.

It polls about 250,000 Americans and asks them if they were the victim of a crime in the past year, what happened, and to describe the race of the perpetrator.

The logic being, if 25% of the robberies are committed by blacks according to the victims, and the police are arresting blacks in 50% of the robberies, something is clearly amiss.

What actually happens is the police seem to arrest people according to what the victims / evidence tell them. They are not going out and arresting blacks willy-nilly.

Prove to me that black people are specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity
A positive claim requires the burden of proof
>tips fedora

I live in Florida.
Every nice white neighborhood is a stones throw from a ghetto or black neighborhood.
I was stopped once but it was for good reason.
A bunch of negros were pretending to be cable employees and robbing people at gun point.
The officers were cool and respectable.
I went home hours later.
If it were Deshawn feeling his manhood and feelings were hurt nigga would be in jail or dead.

blacks commit more crime because low iq and perpetual poverty thanks to Dems and their government plantation. When your group gets a notoriety its hard NOT to be biased, Also some cops are racist but that issue is negligible.
>t. mixed kid

they are being specifically targeted because their ethnicity makes them commit more crimes

These guys get it.
Fuck off niggers.

Let's just assume they are. Prove to me that isn't a rational crime suppression strategy, completely remedial in lawless nigger zones.

the cops go where the Crime Is.

prove to me they are. be very specific.

Just go to black ghetto and see for yourself.

black on black crime rates

if whitey was the problem, why is black on black crime much higher? Is it because black people are naturally more violent?

Prove it you kekistani reddit fuck

How does it feel to be the upper part of the bell curve? Would you like it if Malcom X was resurrected?
What kinda mixed ya mutt

black(Father) White(Mother)

they are, as they should be, because they are more dangerous, prove they aren't.

OH FUCKING PLEASE.
I am so sick and tired of that bullshit whining douche bag line of crap
Cops profile trouble makers. Period.
I'm a god damn white guy and I've been profiled so many fucking times I can't even remember some of them.
Profiled and forced to the ground at WH by SS while my young children watched horrified ,3 guys with full autos pointing at my head, while I'm spread out on ground with a crowd of 45 people watching that weren't profiled.
You know why ??
BECAUSE I "LOOKED" threatening.
6 ft 225lbs, long dark hair,beard moustache, wearing biker boots and black leather jacket,
AND I made a stupid mistake.
At WH street level front lawn , my children wanted a picture of WH, so I got out of car, crossed street approached iron fence, looking like Hell's Angle and I REACHED inside my jacket for camera.
They were on me in 3 seconds. They thought , big bad man= GUN.
IT WAS 100% MY FAULT.
Looked like a threat and was treated like one.
That's how it works.
If blacks don't want to be profiled then STOP putting yourself in the position to be profiled, Ie.. acting like an asshole when stopped by police etc...

unfortunately 70% of my fellow population don't think the straight and narrow is for them.
>ie criminals.

does anybody really think white people are going into black neighborhoods and committing crimes that are being blamed on blacks? black people in black neighborhoods call the police when the black people in their neighborhoods are openly engaged in crime. Police respond to those calls.

>Sup Forums is full of edgy fucks who don't want to admit systemic racism

and Sup Forums is apparently also full of soy boys who don't want to admit systemic crime. They usually post under meme flags.

>How does it feel to be the upper part of the bell curve?
I'm floating out here by my lonesome.

THEY"RE CONSTANT REPEAT OFFENDERS YOU NIGGER LOVING MOTHERFUCKER

Prove to me whites arent specifically targeted by blacks for crime

I would never try to claim they aren’t. However, there is a good fucking reason for them to be targeted; they commit much more crime than other races. Is that a racist viewpoint? Sure, but who cares?

Cops exist to uphold the law, which blacks are exceptionally skilled at breaking.

That's not a surprise at all
Its ok. Once ethnostates are established in the near future you'll rule the rest of your brothers like a king. You can still come to Sup Forums later on anyways.

Proof is on you, faggot
Everything else is just emo crying silliness

This. You can't, because blacks behave the way they do regardless of policing.

So police bias in black communities self interest really, because the fewer niggers on the street, the safer everyone is

Niggers commit more crime and thus should be targeted by police. It's common sense that a toddler could understand, and yet you mentally inept negroids still can't grasp it. Breathtaking.

Prove to me that targeting blacks based on ethnicity doesn't make sense.
If you have limited resources, you apply those resources in the most effective way possible.

They are lol. Cuz they commit more crime.

prove to me that they are faggot

Ah... one of my favorite redpills
This ones always a hoot at parties

because le nigger lolololopl XDDDD who isn't le nigger because le shitposting autistic faget nigger le ate my le KFC turducken fried watermelon and I le shot him and ate his nigger ass XDD!!!!!!!! because nigger!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger le who doesnt le hate le nigger because theyre le niggers le XDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!

>niggers hiding from the cops like

Sure they are.
But the reason is because statistically they're more likely to commit crimes.

They’re targeted because niggers are the bane of any civilized country.

That's not the issue. I posit that discriminatory practices in law enforcement, while wrong in principle, are implemented precisely because black people commit more crime.

But they are. It's called racial profiling. If the police get reports of gang violence they're going to be wasting their time if they pretend that all races commit the same types of crime with the same frequency.

>systemic racism
>scrutinizing people who are objectively more likely to commit crimes
If that's systemic racism, then I'm all for it.

We broke the liberal.