APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!

twitter.com/nwarikoo/status/952878794007875584

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2016/12/28/dmv-licensed-800000-undocumented-immigrants-under-2-year-old-law/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/la-made-1-3b-in-illegal-immigrant-welfare-payouts-in-just-2-years.html
nydailynews.com/new-york/immigrant-rights-college-tuition-aid-101-article-1.2994938
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why doesn't his family just go back with him? Immigration is good right?

> stop separating families

But they could have come to Mexico with him?

You don't want them though Jose.

No

There's no such thing as a shithole country, so the whole family should go to Mexico with him.

In this type of situation, they should just legalize him. Under the condition he pays any back taxes he might have avoided by being illegal.

If he can't afford to pay them all at once, setup a reasonable payment plan. If he doesn't pay, then deport him.

SHHHHH, you shouldn't say that Paco. You wouldn't want liberals to call your country a shithole now do you?!

Can't he still do vacations to visit? His gambit already paid off - family raised, their residency secured etc.

>Rewarding illegal aliens for breaking in
Fuck off. The only thing wrong with this situation is that his family isn't being deported too.

>But they could have come to Mexico with him?

Can they? I dunno what Mexico's citizenship laws are like.

Oh well , one less democrat voter

So, his family hates the shithole of Mexico more than they love their patriarch. Must be pretty bad down there.

why? he was in the country for 29 years and even got married? since his wife isn't getting deported too I'm assuming she's legal so he could have easily applied for citizenship.

He was brought in as a kid. Assuming he hasn't committed any other major crime, and is willing to pay back taxes, I don't have a problem with him staying.

This.

What's wrong with Mexico, is it a shithole?

Fuck no. He needs to fill out the correct fucking paperwork to do it his damm self. He's had 30 fucking years to do it, and there's been an assload of charities that would help him and provide free legal services.

>I'm assuming she's legal so he could have easily applied for citizenship.
That's not a safe assumption.

I don't think he ever even thought about the whole thing until the day of deportation came. He clearly had not thought this through.

>It's okay because he was young!
No, stop giving these creatures any amount of wiggle room. All illegal aliens need to be deported immediately. It doesn't matter if they're new borns or about to die of old age, ALL OF THEM GO. There is no exceptions or questions, stop enabling this issue it's gotten way to fucking big. End birth right citizenship for kids of non-citizens, end birth tourism, strip citizenship from all anchor babies. Defend the border with armed guards ready to shoot on sight. This problem needs to end user, fuck you and everyone else trying to reward this. One of the only things the federal government is supposed to do is defend the borders. This shouldn't be happening at all

>Fuck no. He needs to fill out the correct fucking paperwork to do it his damm self. He's had 30 fucking years to do it, and there's been an assload of charities that would help him and provide free legal services.

Think of it this way. If the US deports him, they get nothing back for the years he leeched off the system. If they let him stay, they can force him to payback all the money.

Gee maybe he should have tried to obtain legal status while he was in the country and the laws on immigration were extremely lenient.

>They get nothing back from this parasite
Having it removed is reward enough, fuck off.

There's an active program to support deported families, but since these mongrels don't care about this country outside "muh heritage and familia" they don't know about it.

Also, reminder that chicanos and """""""dreamers""""""" aren't mexicans, not even humans.

We dont have to seperate anyone.His family can go too. Many americans would pay a hefty sum to send him and his ilk back. Forever.

the dems need their votes in the future.

>These creatures aren't humans
Agreed. Maybe the USA and Mexican governments can team up to exterminate them.

>be in a country illegally for 30 years
>never once try to become a citizen
Fuck him and his family.

We get any payroll deductions from the fake Social Security Numbers he's likely used over the years.

Name me one other fucking country that lets criminals demand residency
Oh you can't? You want to know why? BECAUSE NO OTHER COUNTRY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT A SOB STORY
OUT!

See ya wouldn’t wanna be ya

Fun fact:
Germans invaded Mexico and gave them all their culture in the 1860s.

Jorge in German is pronounced "Yourgh" which is German for "Joseph".
Jorge in Mexicanish is pronounced "Whore-hey!" which is the faggy nigger mexican version of the gay ass "Yourgh", which is the nigger German version of "Joseph" which is the Greek/Hebrewish version "KEK".

So, this guy is a cuck, by name.

Oh, they'll say it's "George", but that's bullshit.

This. I live in California and this entire state has become a dumpster fire. Everywhere you look these creatures are, there is no end to the hordes. There can be absolutely no negotiation on this issue, they need to leave.

Good. Now send him his family.

They have to go back

And attitudes like this will have this country invaded and overwhelmed in a matter of years. You are literally incentivizng people to break the law. That is the opposite of how laws are supposed to work.

Good. Maybe shit like "having your family torn apart" will teach these shitskins that it doesn't pay to invade our country.

Ahahahahahahahahahahah

soz lol

We're doing our share with central american migrants, but we're starting to suffer from the eternal nigger and no one says anything.

Fuck no, kill them or send them to Africa, we don't need or want them

user, this problem is beyond any manner of financial aspect you can try to dangle over our heads. We are being invaded. And the system you propose basically encourages people to sneak in with their kids. Our sovereignty is being violated. This is enough.

>hurr durr why doesn’t the family goes to Mexico with him?
Perhaps it’s because they don’t have a house in Mexico, only in the U.S., and don’t have money to buy one in a haste. The deported dude will already have trouble finding a place to stay for himself, let alone for his family

Perhaps they could be processed into petroleum. Or dog food.

>here 30 years and doesn't get citizenship
Yeah, BTFO faggot.

>We're starting to suffer from Negros
From a lot of the Mexican posters here, I really do think we could have some kind of international effort to work together and help each other take out the trash. I don't blame your nation for wanting to send it's gutter filth here. If we where in your position and some cuck neighbor was willing to take them, we'd probably do it too - just look at how we treat Canada these days doing just that.

Sounds like a personal problem. And a personal problems that gave him no right to violate US sovereignty. Perhaps if he stayed in his country he would have had his own place by now. Reveal your flag, Felipe.

I like this, these are the kinds of ideas we should be pursing. Good picture too

Scam operation, slide thread. Sage.

Ha!

Additional Fun Fact:

Mariachi music is actually derived from German polka.

Well, it was the Spaniards, French and British who invaded and Maximilian I. who became Kaiser was from Austria.But you cant expect much history knowlege from a burger

>they get nothing back
>Implying he has anything to give

Another body that does a low skill job is not adding to our country at all.

Not to belittle Mexicans, but damn that is one LAZY bastard!! 30 years??

Is there something wrong with living in the country you were born in? Are you implying Mexico isn't a vibrant and happy paradise?

(((Reddit))) shut down (oy vey!) the comments section of this post because too many normies decided to show their power level.

What I wanted to ask was this dude had 30 years, THIRTY FUCKING YEARS to sort his shit out but he didn't. What the fuck? Isn't it common sense that you check up on this shit especially if you are in a country known for it's hard stance against illegal immigrants?

T
H
T
G
B

Bye mexishit.

>whore-hey
kek

It's called personal responsibility.
You do stupid decisions, you end up losing money.
This one being that the immigrant, even though he knew he was an illegal, decided to start a family with kids.

who gives marriage license to illegal?

I want to masturbate with his daughter's tears.

Does anyone have a video?

Someone send a mariachi band to the airport to send them off.

Guess there isn't any chain migration

Fuck him for not trying to get legalized, And fuck you for being stupid.

>After years living in the U.S. for 30 years

This.

This subhuman is lucky he's still breathing.

You think that's bad? Try
Drivers licence
mercurynews.com/2016/12/28/dmv-licensed-800000-undocumented-immigrants-under-2-year-old-law/
Wellfare
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/la-made-1-3b-in-illegal-immigrant-welfare-payouts-in-just-2-years.html
College tuition/grants
nydailynews.com/new-york/immigrant-rights-college-tuition-aid-101-article-1.2994938
Huge amounts of public school slots are illegal aliens, anything you can imagine there is a program to give them something. They use our emergency rooms for anything, even a cold. Forcing citizens to absorb the cost of the care, driving healthcare costs up and forcing some hospitals to go out of business. Which in turn forced the California government to amend their state constitution to force hospitals to keep money in savings to bail out what the illegal aliens and other parasites where forcing on them.

Why do these selfish fucking kids not go with him? Do they really love the gibs more than their own parents?

>break American law
>oh but we MUST follow Mexican law
Get bent, commie.

>He was brought in as a kid.
Him and a whole bunch of gangbangers, drug dealers, thieves, and just plain dysgenic scum who drive uninsured and drunk.
>Assuming he hasn't committed any other major crime...I don't have a problem with him staying.
But that incentivizes the other shitholers to bring their larvae, who will proceed to commit major crimes. You grant amnesty and reward bad behavior, you encourage bad behavior in the future. You deny them that, you discourage bad behavior. This is basic positive/negative reinforcement.

kids die in africa everyday, quit whining pedro

When my city had MS-13 homeland security raids(which was prompted by intel of murders being planned), which arrested a few illegal aliens during the course of the event. The immediate response from the city and county was outrage over illegal aliens being arrested; and offering of all public resources for illegal aliens "affected by the raids". All the local churches and charities also bent over and offered everything.

How about I don't and we say I didn't?

It's time to go back to your real home Pedro

> offering of all public resources for illegal aliens "affected by the raids"
yeah they get treated like babies, isn't that kid of racist?

kind*

"b-but Mexico is a shithole that's why we are here"

this

No. That money is lost, we have to cope with that. We never should have spent billions on foodstamps, education, and medical care for the children of invaders in the first place, but now that we did we have to accept that we're not going to recoup that investment if we're ever going to stop this widescale replacement of our population. If we're going to prevent the entire populations of El Salvador, Columbia, Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Honduras from migrating here and turning our country into a bigger shithole than all of their combined, we're going to have to eat that financial loss at some point. Better to do it now before we keep piling on the debt.

But they told us chain migration was a good thing and that families should be allowed to follow. Why are we keeping his family here and not letting them go back home? It’s cruel not sending them back home and I think the US should be punished and forced to pay for their travel back. #reunitethem

>If they let him stay, they can force him to payback all the money.

I'm okay with this, as long as he is on a bus to the border the second Treasury has the last cent he owes.

Oh look. A poor little Mexican complaining about illegal immigrants coming in from Central America. Now you know how we feel.

user this state is the birth place of all the mental gymnastics you'd ever receive to that question. This is ground zero, you'd get something like "no, because racism is prejudice + power. Undocumented citizens have no power in this ciscentrist, hedteronormative white-male patriarchy. The fact that you'd even say that shows your privilate"

Yo and who the fuck pays for his flight I ain't paying for no wall nor any fuckin flight for these useless cowards who leave the country without giving a fuck, fuck them, should have just left them halfway through the fucking desert, or better yet, stop wasting money and time on these useless fuckers and put a fucking bullet in their empty fucking head, you know what? even better, just gas them like the fucking Jews, that would be just perfect. Fuck me, this shit makes mad as fuck.

Finances are irrelevant if the country is chock full of shitskins. Demographics matter more than the economy. Stop thinking with your wallet, kike.

If he was deported like this, he's probably barred from reentry for 5 or 10 years. He'll have to try to sneak back in.

Yeah, I saw that. They shut it down because "some people can't keep their racist drivel to themselves". Not a single comment in that thread was racist. No one called him a spic or beaner or wetbeck, no one said latinos are an inferior race, no one played Mexican culture for any problems. The only message they were spreading is that illegal immigrants are not entitled to an indefinite stay in our country.

That was enough wrongthink for the mods to shut it down.

Yeah and when migrants in Sweden commits crimes it's because of socio economic reasons.
Buhuhu, deport!

What the problem? His family can stay in Mexico too.
One spic told me couple days ago that mexico is fuckin rich compared to eastslavia. I bet it is.

I have to say user, I am glad to see a lot of your countrymen defying the 'cuck' stereotype you get online. To take back their lands, don't listen to any shit you may get on here, Sweden has a lot of history to be proud of.

Thats honestly bretty sad phamalam

30 years and not once he tried to get citizenship?

The kids could definitely come, Mexico recognizes jus sanguinis. Because he's a Mexican citizen, his children can claim Mexican citizenship, even though they were born abroad. Same way you or I would have American citizenship if our parents had been traveling in London when we were born.

His wife, I have no idea.

Yeah I am really proud of my country. It's just a nightmare to experience what is happening to it now. It's every major partys fault, they force savages upon us and expect us to accept them. NO. *spits on them*

Your welcome you cunt.

they should do a background check on these immigrants and if they dont have felonies or warrants they should be able stay, thats bullshit.

Good on you, together our nations will whether this storm and come out stronger for having done so

Do the crime, do the time. Millions of nigs are separated from their families when they get thrown in the slammer, and you don't hear them complaining.
Oh, wait.