I know it's not okay to domestically abuse your girlfriend but I can't help it if she brings me the wrong item or puts...

I know it's not okay to domestically abuse your girlfriend but I can't help it if she brings me the wrong item or puts too much salt on my food I start getting violently mad.

I think I've seriously fucked this relationship because I beat her lately she has started shaking a little bit before she bringing me something because she doesn't know what is going to happen and she is drinking HEAVILY.

She started laughing at me saying it’s fucking over I tripped her to the floor she started saying my penis is the smallest she had at this point I’m mad as fuck and she’s laughing/crying so I kept fucking beating her fucking head in till I knocked the teeth out of her mouth till I knocked her unconscious. God fucking damn it I need serious help.

I know a white man should be noble but I think I have serious problems from growing up without a dad and my mum letting me walk over her.

>She started laughing at me saying it’s fucking over I tripped her to the floor she started saying my penis is the smallest she had at this point I’m mad as fuck and she’s laughing/crying so I kept fucking beating her fucking head in till I knocked the teeth out of her mouth till I knocked her unconscious. God fucking damn it I need serious help.
kys

Oh Straya, you're so wacky!

There is literally nothing wrong with keeping your woman in line mate.

Kill yourself

>T. Aussie shitposter

She needs a BBC, not your tiny little Australian pee-pee

she’ll be right mate

The only way to fix yourself is to seek a psychologist. Abuse is honestly one of the hardest things to cure. It requires the a user's will to bed strong. You have to make the decision to switch 100%. She can't force you. The psychologist can't force you. You have to man the fuck up and rely on your willpower with a psychologists guidance to be a fully functioning man.

They way she spoke out to you without caring shows you really fucked up. She no longer fears you. She is giving you the last words of fuck you before she leaves or lets you beat her to death. It sounds like she doesn't care which as long as she no longer is with you. I don't know if you can salvage your relationship, but your pride and dignity might still be saved with help.

>abusers will to be strong

Fucked up

I have a big cock and girls have always flocked to me. A bunch have told me they could tell I was big just by how I acted. Must be a confidence thing. Anyway hope she rats you out and the Lebs in gen pop make you pray 5 times a day

You're a worthless faggot whom the universe should have disposed of long ago. Kill yourself and bless our existence without you.

ESAD

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you Muslim?
You wife beating piece of shit, if anti e hurt or touched my wife like that i would fucking kill them.
I hope she kills you, faggot.
KYS unironically.

Slide thread move on. Doesnt even sound Australian.

a female wrote this

good job, user

keep up the good work

your life is already over OP might as well post pics before you go to the slammer

Women who choose men like OP (even if its a shitpost) deserve what they get. Beat her to Death for all i care, she deserved it for choosing a nigger like you

>They way she spoke out to you without caring shows you really fucked up. She no longer fears you. She is giving you the last words of fuck you before she leaves or lets you beat her to death. It sounds like she doesn't care which as long as she no longer is with you.
This desu, except your relationship is over. She doesn't feel anything for you but hatred and contempt. Just leave her and hope she won't report you to the police, which she should, because you're a woman beating faggot who deserves to be raped by a pack of rabid boatpeople.

fake and gay

This is why the west is going to shit cause of all these fags ITT who think it's wrong to beat a woman.

If you hit women, you're a weakling. You're no better than the minorities you claim to be above.

Probably bait but kill yourself nonetheless

this guy gets it
white knights have arrived

Hey if you enjoy being a fucking animal why not go live with the other animals in the middle East you absolute waste of space

better than being a neutered soyboy bitch

At least sandniggers are redpilled about women. Whitecucks still mostly think they should have the right to vote.

This

Women have thicker skulls and don't feel pain as acutely as men. Don't worry she build to take a beating.

Bogan blog, emu her already.

Sounds fine.

Pics or it didn't happen faggot

>beat the womans.teeth out

Yeah, thats a little.far.

>praising middle eastern culture
you're a mudslime and should be executed desu

nah now she can gum the shit out of dicks now

Probably bait, but just on the off-chance - if a woman hits you first, I think it's fair game to defend yourself appropriately (as you would with any assault), but hitting her because she put a little too much salt on your dinner? That's fucking nigger-tier behaviour.

>I think I have serious problems from growing up without a dad

My mother divorced my father when I was 3, and until I was about 13 I lived in abject poverty whilst the fuckstick she married afterwards beat up either her or me on an almost daily basis. It left me with some issues, sure, but now I'm married and I've never laid a finger on my wife and never will, because beating up someone who hasn't laid a finger on you and isn't strong enough to stand toe-to-toe with you makes you a fucking coward. Stop using your past as a lame excuse for being a sub-human waste of oxygen and either do something about it or just off yourself.

Just take her to a fancy dentist and tell her that her new teeth are better than her old teeth, because they cost lots of money.

Next comes phase 2, I learned it from an Indian friend of mine--stick your fingers down her throat until she starts gagging, then jam them in her vagina as fast as possible., Repeat 50-70 times in one minute. My friend calls it "The Claw" and it is a guaranteed pussy pleaser.

there is literally nothing wrong with beating your gf/wife once in a while, just don't over do it and leave big marks
women love a good smacking once in a while, why do you think they are all going after muhammed and jamal? because they still know how to hit a woman

the white man has forgotten the old art of woman beating, that's why we are in decline.

based