Alt-right women on Stormfront angry at WMAF – "They're stealing our men"

stormfront.org/forum/t1059527/

Then maybe they should be more appealing than Asian women, especially considering the vast majority of white nationalists are men, not women. This is the female equivalent of /r/incels.

Be afraid. Blonde bimbos can't even compete with pic related.

Oh no, competition for white cock? Now you're not a special wheat field princess?

Well, what do you plan doing about it Trad Thots?

explain incels?

kys

Involuntary celibates. The guys who feel entitled to a gf.

Well, this is the first time I have heard of a white woman thinking about anything other than her own determination to burn out her own race just as soon as she possibly can. In fact, I am so surprised that I think this is just a ruse and not actually real.

top kek

> Listening to controlled opposition
> Listening to e-celebs

You don't feel entitled to a gf?

Stay mad, bitch.

There's what, 5 women in the Alt-Right?

This is fantastic, lets keep trolling them

DELET

>Just today, I saw an Asian woman with her halfbreed child walking across the street, I wanted to run them over

Stay buttmad, roastie.

Umm, those people he's with don't look like women

>le masculine symbol

>implying there are alt right women

U wot ? Top lel !

No one is entitled to anything. Anything I have that I didn't earn on my own is a gift. Gifts are to be appreciated but once you start expecting them you come off as a cunt.

>Just today, I saw an Asian woman with her halfbreed child walking across the street, I wanted to run them over
And you fags tell me women can't be redpilled

>falseflag threads

all ive ever wanted was this. why is it so hard to find someone like that

stop cucking your asian bros

this is nigger-tier behavior with only slightly better results in most cases

>muh cuck
It's wrong because it's degenerate fetishizing and mixing with another race, you stupid chink. No one gives a shit about cucking you subhumans, nor do we consider you "bros"