Do you think he wins 2020? I do, tbqh

Do you think he wins 2020? I do, tbqh.

Nope.
Oprah.

Hard to tell, honestly. At this point in time I'd say .. unlikely. It will be fucking funny if he does though.

If he does't follow through on the wall or gives amnesty he will be a 1 term president.

Trump will win in 2020.

Any non-Hillary democrat will annihilate him. He's done a good job overall but most people believe what the media tells them to believe

Unless the Left finds their sanity, he's going to win it 100%

Faht boi is going to stroke out long before.

>He's done a good job overall

goy plz

he has to deport most of the mexicans

He will win against anyone except a nigger.

Easily, this isnt Britain we dont spread our butt checks everytime a arab shows up.

This.
If you build it, they will come - to the polls.

still not tired of winning. love this guy.

Democrats lost as soon as they started catering to the radical-left

Hopefully he loses, unless he's running against Hilary. A chimp would be a better president

can you say [spoiler]RED WAVE 2020?[/spoiler]

I don't really think that's the case anymore, honestly. The only people that I know that honestly believe every single word out of the news are really hardcore liberals. Everyone else either thinks it's bullshit or doesn't pay attention to it at all. If he even gets started on the wall, he probably wins again as long as the fervor is still there within his base and if it isn't now, it certainly will be once election season rolls around.

I doubt he will run.

The Wall will cement his second term. It's literally all he has to do to get re-elected.

I doubt he runs. Probably would win but my guess is he retires undefeated and breaks the 8 year president cycle we've been stuck in since 92'.

The upcoming war will guarantee his re-election

As long as he doesn't cuck out to (((them))) or (((javanka))) to heard he should be fine

I think there's a 90% chance ewon't run

made a $100 bet last night he would. I reckon its more liekly he'll be assassinated.

Where is this coming from?

Looking forward to posting this after 2020 election.

If it talks like a bot, .....

Looking forward to your disappointment.

Scott Adams made a case for him only running for 1 term. In any case, I don't think even he thought he'd be hated this much and it probably isn't something you'd want to repeat for another 4 years.

He’ll be sharing a prison cell with Don Jr...Jared the Jew will be the next cell over and the rest of the prison cell block will be populated by his administration.

Only if we can implement blockchain technology to address voter fraud

This is the real reason they despise crypto

Yes (and that's a good thing).

Tax reform, travel ban, lifting daca, ISIS defeated as a “state”, left Paris accord, killed TPP
Pretty good for first year

I get that you have a severe and incurable form of autisme, but the guy is doing excellent compared to what would have happened with Heb! and Hillary.

Look at it like this: Carl Jung used to say that Hitler merged his individual subconscious with the collective subconscious of the german people. I think that the same thing is happening with Trump. He, for some reason, was chosen/forced to be the voice of the collective Amerikaner subconscious.

Think about where the average white normie is right now... They want soverignty ut still dont want to be mean. And Now they have taken a huge step to the right with the shithole thing.

In fact, we can meme how fashy trump is, but addressing the collective subconscious of the the Nation.

The more fashy the Nation is, the more fashy Trump will get, imo.

You. might also be a shill .

Guaranteed.

No ape lady will ever be POTUS.

We cant let him loose, to that conspiracy theorist

No, we had that for 8 fuckin years, all we got was fuckin bananas.

It’s been fairly well documented that he never intended on winning. I’m sure he regrets getting into politics at this point because he’s eventually going to be destroyed financially as is his family. His brand will be worthless and he may end up in prison with his family and their criminal associates. The Trump crime wave dwarfs the Bernie Madoff story both in complexity and in the amount of money involved. Trump’s financial crimes and ties to Russian mafia are being exposed everyday...even today. He’s the most corrupt individual to ever become POTUS by far. Had he stayed out of politics he would have been fine...they all would have but not now.

>Only if we can implement blockchain technology to address voter fraud
Hard to falsify, complete record of every vote. Best thing I have read on Sup Forums...

Who's mad? He's a turd, but our votes don't mean shit, anyway. Whoever comes next, we'll tolerate them too. Right or left, they're all cunts. At least this one's entertaining - like a clown.

He wont win at this rate. Theres still a lot of time left, anything can happen.

Just wait. She has more money than Trump. Trump bought his election. She'll do the same.

Stop spewing and spreading bullshit. You should stay off the board.

She’s a fuckin liar and all the dirt that comes out will make her look darker than she already is. Where do you think she gets her money.

If the economy stays he's in no prob.

Cash is worth more than feels.

Plus he didn’t buy shit. Killary spent way more $$ than he did,cheated and still lost.

I dont think that the US is going to survive the 2020 election intact.

If The Rock runs Trump has no chance. All the children of the 90s and 80s will vote for that mutt cunt.

Lol

Trump was a miser in regards to what he spent on the election. He got a freak win in the electoral college with a minority of the popular vote...46%. 76,000 morons like people who post here spread across 3 key rural flyover states got the twat elected. He’s screwing you and everyone and making as much money as possible before he gets ousted from office. His tax cut saved him and his family $1.1 billion is taxes...perhaps the biggest con job ever pulled off but he did it...he makes millions everyday selling access to power. He conned you retards.

Truth hurts huh?

Seriously? She owns a network. She's every bit the business genius that Trump is. I'm not touting her greatness - I don't care - I'm just being objective. She's worked her ass off and makes great business decisions.

He's only gotta put things in order about 6 mo between midterms and 9 mo to a year before Pres elections, especially after he topples the MSM

Your bitch cheated (fact) and still lost.

If he gets assassinated that would be a great way to start the civil war. the public have never been more divisive about a president in quiet a while.

If he decides to run (which he probably won't, he'll be 74 at that point) the GOP will knife him.
>GOP agrees on a candidate
>Throws support behind that candidate
>Buys all possible media coverage for new candidate
>Possibly rigs primary for that candidate

Trump has no chance if the GOP decide he's done enough damage to the brand. Particularly if they take huge hits in mid-terms

I hope so. I want to go back to DC for the inauguration again, the protests and parades were really comfy.

Nigga prove it. I'm hispanic and all my LEGAL family have new jobs in industry and a few are applying to the brand spanking new open position in ICE and Border Patrol. You and your numale faggot soyswilling weekend faggots can go jerk off to your fake news all you want, he's gaining in the african american vote daily and the hispanic vote is slowly catching up. You blue wave isn't gonna happen you votes are getting deported by the hundred daily.

He put Gorsuch on the bench and is stacking the Judiciary with /ourguys/. Even if that's all he ever accomplished, which it isn't, it was all worth it.

Trump’s no business genius...he’s a criminal money launderer. He’s filed multiple bankruptcies and was cut off by American lenders. Russian mafia bailed his ass out several times or he would have filed personal bankruptcy. He’s an idiot but an excellent con man.

It's not a competition over who played the system harder, just rationale. Stop being offended and accept it. No one who isn't a billionaire is likely to get the presidency any more. I'm certain there's no financial record of all the bribes and threats either of them laid out on the road to the white house, but it happened. Don't be so naive. It'll happen again in 2020.

This

I needed to hear that. I live in the SW. I hope Hispanics support him. Look at the unemployment numbers....

He thinks we're all stupid flyover rubes and that he can amnesty all the spics, do nothing about the H1B scam & build a 50 mile wall and we're going to vote for him again.

I think he'll see it's unlikely the base will be there and he won't run. He'll claim he's getting out with the economy booming and there's nothing more he can do. Then when Mitt or Pence or Cotton or Ted Cruz loses to Oprah, he'll tell everyone at Mar-a-lago he would have won

>fairy tales; the post
How do idiots like you get by on a daily basis?

I’ve never voted for anyone named Clinton...not Bill...not HRC. I voted for Jill Stein knowing she had no chance but I sleep good at night knowing I’m not the moron you are for voting for a criminal con artist and orange dotard.

Kek, all those words from a butt hurt faggot. Kek.

100%
Things are only going to get better. I mean, the dems are putting up OPRAH lol

Dems have NOBODY. Bernie will be dead by 2020.

I bet 1 bitcoin on Trump victory in 2020

The R’s are going to get wiped out in Nov and they know it...why do you think so many of them are retiring? Better to go out on your own terms than to be ousted by the voters...besides...they got the tax cut for zillionaires they wanted...their puppet masters will take care of them.

It's awesome that you guys are so loyal, but you're naive. Stop crediting his win to chance. We'e all given one story, but there's always shit happening in the background. BTW, I didn't vote for him, and if I had, it clearly didn't matter anyway.

He’ll win like Reagan did. Massive red map, even cuckifornia.

t b h I couldn't give a shit about the wall if he'd end daca, no amnesty, put military on the southern border, 5,000 more ICE agents, end h1b scam, end lottery, end chain migration.

then get AG Sessions to work to challenge birthright and the supreme court case that forces (?) public schools to take undocumented spics

He's your next President.
>CAP IT!

If he bullshits and cucks on immigration, I'm fine with him and the entire family and Kushner ending up in prison. Hardliner on immigration is #1 reason he was elected

It is absolutely fantastic that you people continue to think of him as an idiot. He has you just where he wants you: always underestimating him. It keeps you off balance and on your heels constantly. If he is a con man, you are the mark. He has you people running around in circles in a constant state of apoplectic frenzy.

AH!HA!HA!HA!HA!BAH!HA!HA!HA!...go back to huffing paint asshole...I’ll prove it come November. Here’s my own personal take on fake news...came up with this before Trump got elected...

You can say "gravity" isn't real all you want...that it's fake news, but if you fall off a bridge or from a mountain top, you're going to feel reality asserting itself very quickly.

Whatever. Is he in jail? Do people think he's good at business? Whatever he's a genius at, or whoever he sucks off to make it seem that way, it's still president Trump, not president user, so however he got there, he made better decisions than most, even if his advisors make every one of them for him.

Wall = 2 terms
No wall = 1 term and goes down in history as a bullshit artist

And retards like you have absolute no idea what is happening behind the scenes. I’m not going to sit here and tell you, but you’ll know in due time, which is why he’ll win in 2020 “if” he runs. Stay away from the all MSMs as that isn’t going to help, all they do is cause distractions to divert the real news that they won’t and can’t report.

All I have to say...
#Kanye2020

Let me educate you a little so you don't die a complete retard. Trump used bankruptcy, strategically, to save hundreds if not thousands of jobs and his companies rebounded. It is a valid, fucking, tactic used by major corporations so they can live to fight another day. Sure a couple of hundred people got screwed but, if they're not complete morons like you, they'd get the memo that the bankruptcy is temporary and their money would've been recovered in the long run. I'm a fucking spic with a masters in electrical engineering and my 1 class of business 101 back in me freshman year taught me that. He's never been indicted and from the fact that he turned a million into a fucking dynasty worth billions shows he's no idiot, sure he's got goofy hair and his tanning guy should be drawn and quartered but at least he aint some bearded gender neutral numale soyboy.

This is accurate. But will it all be worth it if Kushner ends up in a NY State prison? Because that's looking likely.

stopped reading after the meme laugh.

All he has to do is start the wall building process and he will take the 2020 election like taking a wife from a soy boy.

Delusional idiot you are.

Also note,
>why don't we encourage more Indian immigration -Tucker tonight
>talent! merit! -Trump and hardliners
>not a peep about H1B scam
They've flooded the nation with trash to sink low and middle class wages, now they're gearing up to flood the border with foreign tech, doctors, nurses to sink white and pink collar wages. And they're setting up dumb fucking rubes up to CELEBRATE it! "Yeah, it's gonna be about merit & talent now!"

The vast majority of the jobs being created are minimum wage jobs and loads of part time jobs...both with no benefits. The unemployment numbers are less than 1% different from Obama’s numbers when he left office a year ago and Trump said those numbers were all lies...a total fraud. Now 12 months later, they’re accurate? Numbers put out by the same agencies??? You peeps are fucking stupid.

I think how the mid-terms will inform his running chances in 2020.

This. It would be easy for illegals to come over the border without the physical wall as agents could be paid off.

more than half of the states the dems are running are really close and they're in states where the economic boom and industry revitalization are soaring the highest, the rest are not "battle ground states" but the odds aren't impossible. He needs to win 3 states and it's over.

Very well actually...I bet I get a bigger tax cut than you do! We laugh at you chumps at the country club as we set around sipping our Chivas Regal Royal Salute over crushed ice. Thank you!!!! MAGA! Make us richer!

Midterms usually do not favor the party with the sitting president, they usually favor the minority party.

You're partly right, but don't confuse self-preservation for concern for his workers. The peons mean nothing to him and neither do you or me. Trump cares about trump. Case closed.

Besides, you're a spic? He hates you most of all. You and your shithole country.

More fairy tales.