What's the plot of the anime you keep in your head, Anonymous?

What's the plot of the anime you keep in your head, Anonymous?

A harem anime but every single girl is a yandere. The main girls in his harem are his little sister, his childhood friend, the student council president, and his cake teacher.

They all use various different ways of sabotage to get MC-kun. The show doesn't turn into a full battle royal anime or anything but they do occasionally fight each other for MC-kun.

I didn't realize how much I want that until I read this.

A cake who has given up on finding love and a younger inexperienced shy girl who gives into her natural bi-curiosity.
The two hit it off as friends despite the age gap and eventually realize that they've both fallen in love with each other.
Romantic comedy full of hi jinks and emotional drama.

Cute Illuminati doing cute conspiracy thing across multiverse.

Would watch.

It involves being the principal of an all-girls high school, have mind control powers and it's not an anime. The plot twist is that the majority of the students there are daughters of former student. Essentially, they were all intentionally bred for my use.

The student council president is a blonde ojou, the school is strictly nopan and once a week it's "bring your imouto to school" day.

I'd switch it to being a flat out drama with some occasional slice of life comedy thrown in there to lighten the mood.

loveydovey sol romance between two losers that mooch off her mom

Netorare-focused omnibus show.

a single mother and her loli daughter living innawoods doing SoL stuff but also doing lewd things together because they are lezbeens and nobody is around to judge them

I said in a post before.

A group of people that know they are living in an anime but aside from the fact they know about this, they don't have any special ability.

We see from the perspective of a young adult german weeaboo, a highschool girl and the prime minister of Japan.

The theme could be from pure drama and despair to full dumb comedy. Choose your poison.

Sounds like full nihilism

Nighttime security guard finds a guy breaking into a building he's guarding, and after a brief fight, is mortally wounded. As he's dying, a valkyrie appears before him. Right as she's about to take him to Valhalla, he's saved on the operating table. Now when he goes to sleep, he awakes in Valhalla next to the valkyrie and fights in Valhalla, while spending his time awake researching dead heroes so he can figure out how to beat them. The last episode would be him running into the guy who nearly killed him and beating the ever loving shit out of him with all the combat experience he gained fighting mankind's greatest heroes every night.

That actually sounds a lot better.
I'd be down to watch it.

Now I'm wondering what problems/obstacles their relationship would face that would lead to some interesting & emotional dramatic arcs.

I figure it'd be the fairly obvious stuff. Pressure from the cake's biological clock as well as her family to get married and have kids. The cake overcoming her past to open up to someone else. The younger girl struggling with whether her feelings are just a flight of fancy. Both of them figuring out their feelings for each other and the impact it may have on their future.
Maybe have them break down or force each other away when they feel like their world is coming down on them.

In my opinion good love stories are a series of mistakes and fuck-ups that either function to bring the two parties to a better understanding of their flawed human nature, or fell them both.

A Demon born and raised in modern human world summoned to his father world, he must find way back to his home just with muscle and science because he cant fo magic

*Cant do magic

A harem anime where every girl is a variant of tomboy.

Protagonist and his male friends are all eventually paired off with the tomboy best for them and everyone lives happily ever after.

OVA set 20 years later where they've collectively raised a small army of new, little tomboys.

A tragedy about a girl who gets everything taken from her by her twin sister. Noone ever paid attention to her when she was growing up and her sister was better then her at everything she tried. Her one ray of light was the man she loved but she lost that too when he came to ask for her sister's hand in marriage. Then when she tries to kill her sister since she's about to literally fade out of existence from having everything taken taken from her she gets killed by the man she has loved for years since he loves her sister.

>Maybe have them break down or force each other away when they feel like their world is coming down on them.
Beautiful.
I'd imagine their reunitement to be like Garden of Words ending x5 if they "break up" due to the emotional difficulties each other faces. However in the end I can't see them sticking with each other in the long run. Rather a stepping stone (in no means belittling their relationship and love) in each other's life that strengthens them both, something that they'll both fondly reminiscence on in the future. A fling, a relationship, a friendship, however they saw it. Probably all of the above.

>In my opinion good love stories are a series of mistakes and fuck-ups that either function to bring the two parties to a better understanding of their flawed human nature, or fell them both.
Finally someone else who understands on how to go about making a good love story rather than relying on all the typical and subtle clichés.
I really want to see this animated now.

i'm not telling you
what if i die, am reborn in japan and become a mangaka

Its about politicians doing political things.

It's the second season of Madoka Magica following Rebellion that manages have a conclusive, satisfying ending that catches the audience by surprise without being a complete asspull. It manages to subvert expectations even better than the first season did despite the audience having meta-awareness of the setting, while also succeeding in delivering even better emotional highs than its predecessor. Not only are all questions that are left open at the end of Rebellion answered thoroughly and satisfactorily, we also explore the setting and characters in ways than the first season didn't have time to do. The backstory and plot relevance of the girls who didn't receive much screentime in S1 are expanded, and the preexisting stars of the show are brought in fresh new directions that manage to feel like a believable continuation that leaves the impression that its ending was the original creators' intent from the start.

No idea what the plot is though. Send help.

I'd say it'd that you could probably get away with leaving whether or not they break up or not in the air. Set it up so that by the end they're still together but their futures are unclear.
Maybe their relationship ultimately falls apart, maybe it ends up all roses. I don't think it really matters that we see what happens in their futures, the focus of the story should be around their meeting and the development of their relationship.

>tfw I want to be a writerfag but I'm too fucking unmotivated to write most of the time.

I go to Japan on a work visa since they're finally letting in people. I'm a 19 year old Latino from the united states so japs treat me badly since I'm not white. I don't care since I just want to work. I eventually come across a highschool boy being bullied by delinquents and I stop them. He thanks me and treats me to ramen. He drags me into his world of delinquents, but since I've grown up in worse conditions it doesn't faze me.

A realistically dark toned anime about the idol industry that starts off as a generic idol anime and does a twist at the end of the first episode.
Delves into the exploitation of idols. Maybe a producer forces one of the girls to sleep with him.
MC can barely hang around in public with her brother let alone have boyfriend.

It's about a salaryman.

His boss and coworkers bully him, making him do humiliating and mundane tasks. His son is a hikki who spends all day watching moe. His daughter is doing compensated dating and is a turboslut. His wife rules him with an iron fist and has no respect for him. His dog, the only living thing who loved him, recently died of old age.

By the end of the series, his life is completely destroyed. He resigns from his position amid workplace pressure and struggles to find employment. His son kills himself. His daughter gets pregnant with a Nigerian criminal's baby and becomes a Yakuza prostitute for money. His wife finally cheats on him and reveals she dumped his dog's ashes into a streetgutter. She later leaves for America to find a new husband.

The series ends with our hero walking to the sea to find his father, well into his 90s, drawing a fishing net into a boat with only a meager catch. "I have endured, father" he says. Pan out to reveal him completely alone on the beach, which is now a concrete embankment. There is a bolt of lightning on the horizon, but there is no sound of thunder.

Cut to credits.

What do you think the families initial reactions to their daughters yuri relationship would be like? One of shock, disgust, or something else entirely?
Seems to me like family would be the one thing in which you might to label as an "antagonist" of sorts in a story like this. Maybe antagonist is too harsh of a word for it, but instead a source of problems that the two will be facing together.
I don't think a Japanese family is going to take kindly to the prospect that their future i.e. grandchildren are/is threatened.
In the end who knows? They might be disgusted and shocked at first but will slowly realize that they don't want to push their daughters too far away and accept their relationship choices.

Then again the cake and the younger girl may keep their relationship hush-hush from everyone else.

Be a writerfag, user. You'll feel much better if you do. Force yourself to write stuff even if you don't feel up to it or creative enough. Just jot down whatever comes to mind at least once everyday, no matter how unstructured or how grammatically incorrect it is.

It's about an antisocial emotionally retarded overlord figure overcoming his shut-in tendencies and becoming a textbook hero of justice while struggling with a non-black&white world where so many mythical figures are real that continental-tier is considered weak.

Kinda like Saint Seiya but not shit.

Pic related is the main character. A male metahuman with heavy body and gene mods to look like he does, because that's the sort of high sci-fi verse i'm going for.

Getting ShindoL to do the art?

>A realistically dark toned anime about the idol industry that starts off as a generic idol anime and does a twist at the end of the first episode.
Ever since I watched Lucky Star I've always wanted to see an anime kind of like this too. The Lucky Channel bit was just perfect in my opinion.
An anime that really delves deep into the dark side of the idol and entertainment industry of Japan, featuring Yakuza, drugs, suicide, alcoholism, etc.

There was an arc of Sunken Rock about this that was good.

>Saint Seiya
>shit

>pic related
>male

Okay, Saint Seiya is not shit. I just really really dislike some of the bullshit with "muh senses" and the setting altogether.

Also, yes. That's a dude. A lot of the inspiration for the tech level and setting was inspired by Trials in Tainted Space, especially how accessible and widespread body modification is.

The main good guy empire invaded hell down to the 7th circle for resources and even grunts are given what can equate to superpowers and gear tht nullifies reality warping and mindrape because that's what demons in-universe rely on.

With that sort of technology, a dude who decides to change his body to look like a half-demon chick is as normal as they get.

NEET is reborn as a magical girl viking raider

The family angle could always be played up, sure. Have it so one family is more supportive and the other is more antagonistic, or both could play open opposition to it.

I think it would function better, and be slightly more realistic, to not have either family be conscious of their relationship. Think about it like this. Both women are hesitant and confused about their feelings towards each other, they're not sure where exactly their relationship stands, that's not exactly something you bring home to do the meet and greet with your folks.

Having one or more of the families be consciously aware of the feelings between the women could be something that's brought forward later when one of the women, either the young woman who's just left the nest and still has connections with her family or the older one who has regressed back towards her family due to a stagnate social life, confides in a relative for advice.

I think it would work better to have most of pressure about the relationship come from internally perceived sources.

Didn't that one movie by the guy who made Paprika cover this topic?

samurai becomes farmer becomes hiatus

>Both women are hesitant and confused about their feelings towards each other, they're not sure where exactly their relationship stands
So how exactly does all this start?
The idea of a friendship becoming a romantic relationship is easy enough to see happening but how do the two even become acquainted with each other in the first place?
The two, at least how I viewed it, would come from entirely different walks of life that probably wouldn't coincide with each other. Cakes tend to always be seen working white collar work with long hours, leaving little time to go out and make new relationships. The younger girl I'd imagine to be somewhere close to or having graduated high school. Like you had mentioned, someone who has just left the nest, busy going out from her apartment and applying for jobs.
But how do you realistically set these two women up? Their schedules just wouldn't seem to match up.
Maybe based off of the first picture posted they both take the same train home every night? But even then peoples natural disposition in an environment like that is to strictly mind their own and never really make eye contact with the other worker bees.

A modern fantasy SOL in which the Dark Lord was defeated by a group of mages centuries ago. With peace achieved, the world slowly began to move away from magic in favor of more mundane yet efficient technologies.
Main characters are the mages' descendants who still have potent magic in their blood. The story focuses on them struggling to find a place for their overpowered abilities in their everyday lives. Stuff like the MC teleporting to school with toast in his mouth or using necromancy to scare a cat out of a tree are common occurrences.

a vigilante NEET with telekinesis goes around killing shitty people in very creative ways before he comes to the realization that his powers aren't actually real and every "target" died coincidentally

Action series featuring mercenaries using magical Mecha-Power Armor Hybrid to do complete requests from various authorities with some SoL on the side. Example would be like taking down spider tanks trying to sabotage a large factory plant.

Basically Active Raid + Magical Girl genre using magical power suits as an excuse for a wide variety of explosions, enemies, traps and martial/magical arts to be used.

I also love Stoner.

Me self inserting as Sanosuke Sagara in DC universe, a part time superhero/underground fighter, fighting the likes of Lobo, Doomsday and other brute strength type villains

daily life of japanese salarymen

kinda like ServantxService or Nichibros

That sounds nice, but the the burglar from the beginning had to be someone worthy, not just a thief who happen to be there.

I'd like to see some decentralized secret club, or organization that do some generally positive things to the society and people, but their ways are not always justifable, kind of like modern day chaotic good. Something like in Durarara, but without fantasy elements. Eventually some people in the group would start doing things that are quite unacceptable by the rest, and the interal fights start. The group, initially supported by people, now is viewed as a dangerous gang. MC-kun either starts his own org thats based on early principles, avoiding mother-group attacks to destroy him or works to change them from within.

That aired last season, and it was SHIT.

Insanely prideful and arrogant Paladin-bro goes off and hunts a bunch of pleb demons.

There is absolutely nothing special about it, nothing deep. It's just got good fight scenes and manly as fuck MC. Good VS Evil. Non-pussy MC.

Crows and humans are at war. In this world, crows are as intelligent as humans and their lack of thumbs is not a handicap since they have telekinesis. But this global war does not matter to this girl and crow in love, as they live aside from all that in a deep forest.

It would be a dark comedy/romance story.

Forgot to say the girl wears a sundress, the point is for contrast with the crow. Also crows can pilot tanks and planes.

I just realised how much I want to see a tsundere that stops mid-dere transition and deviates to yandere instead of getting soft and cuddly.

Cute disabled girls doing cute disabled things

FLCL but without the aliens, shady men in black-like organization, exciting plot, and MC is a girl.
Pretty much History of a Boring Town but told in anime.
Very chill slice of life with the premise being that she has to eventually get out.

So literally NieA_7?

>but without the aliens
But I'm picking that up right away!

These are the most boring aliens you could imagine. Think of them as illegal immigrants

A modern hero style cartoon (think All Star Superman), but based in a Grimdark High Fantasy world.
So you have this insanely righteous MC, in what is essentially a terrible and horrifying world. With tonnes of hero type music, you know, trumpets, drums, violins and all that shit.

>"Originally, this was a once beautiful world. Or at least, that's how the stories go. To be honest, I've never seen that world. My sister used to tell me stories of that world, but she's never seen that world either. When I was a child, I longed for that world. But in the end, my prayers were never answered. My sister died in an alley, beaten to death by her own client. He didn't get any time, so I got justice for her. I didn't get any time either. People don't seem to care in this world"
The story centers on boy from a broken home turned orphan after his sisters death. And his longing to bring back the order of knights known as "The Inquisitors" who kept justice in the world, and worshiped the sun. The Inquisitors main job was to keep the Mage Guild in check and stop them from breaking the rules and playing with dark magic. This isn't to say all magic is evil, in fact, the Inqusitors used magic of their own kind, holy magic gifted by "The Righteous Sun".

The anime begins years later after the boy has turned into a man and donned the royal armor of the sun, and taken up the "Arms of the Inquisition". The problem is that the world is vast, and the darkness of this world is ever-expanding, not specific to one town or location.

The whole anime is basically just Paladin-Bro purging heretics and bringing the world back onto the right path. All the while building an army. There will be lots of violence, and MC is hard as fuck.

That is the weirdest self insert I have ever read.
It's like you're trying to make it seem fantastical and comedic but at the same time you sound kind of serious in a weird way.

I really hope you patricians have read pic related.

I am now.

user pls...

In its current form it's a multidimensional trek that has of lot of themes about responsibilities and belonging and other bullcrap like that. I'm currently trying to figure out a good external conflict like an illuminati or something.

I've had at least 30 distinctly different iterations of plots over the years, that were shaped and morphed from an original concept I no longer remember.

Dude gets Isekai'd with his Imouto into a grim fantasy land, she fits the profile for the local cult's apocalypse-bringing messiah perfectly.

Office lady cake with sad orphaned childhood goes back in time to adopt her child self and give her the upbringing she never had.

Does the child know it's herself from the future?
Also, does OL go back to the future to raise her or does she stay in the past?

what

The child would find out eventually but not at first and she would stay in the past, it would be a one time time travel event rather than something with any control.

Isekai but the MC is a Texan cowboy

8man in a magic school setting.

>young adult german weeaboo
Fuck, I´m in an Anime?
The character should be called Bernd Lauert, tho.

>the prime minister of Japan
*desire to produce more population and end the recession intensifies*

Wait a moment, isn´t that exactly the plot of this one doujin I read recently?

Are any of you guys gonna put any of this stuff to paper or is it a personal thing.

The high council of wise men realize a disaster is going to happen in the world and want to stop it, but adventurers nowadays are too weak so they task one of the wise men to go and regroup his old adventuring party. He's a grumpy elf and does not want to go since he despises his old party and believes he's too good for them, but ends up going anyway.
Over the series he finds his old companions and how their lives changed, while trying to convince them to go with him:
-The human thief, infamous for his cruel but ingenious tactics to conquer enemy cities like setting fire to doves and sending them in or tricking the entire population to get circumsized the same day then attacking while they were weak, is going through the political procedures to become mayor of the wealthiest city in the kingdom, and he does not want to leave.
-The human witch, who wanted to do right but couldn't tell right from wrong, is mind-controling the king and most of the nobles from a neighboring country and has became the ruler in the shadow. Life conditions in the kingdom have improved greatly, and she does not want to leave.
-The halfling is just living in a city and does not want to help simply because she's an asshole.
-The troll warrior actually realized a disaster was going to happen through dumb coincidence and has been trying to tackle the source of the problem for years. Unfortunately he's dumb as a brick and what he thinks it's the source is actually something unrelated.
So TL;DR old powerful party has to regroup to save the world but none of them want to.
This was actually a D&D campaign from a couple years ago I think could work well as an anime.

Most of this will be left as ideas swimming in our heads. Some will write it down and hide it in shame. A few will put it online under a pseudonym.

Maybe I don't read doujins

And maybe the story in your head is already written.

Its certainly possible. I'd like to read it if it is, provided its not porn.

Innocent-Instrument, fighting game anime.

>MC
MC's talent is his insane reaction time. When focused, he's able to visually identify and distinguish any attack animations. He's able to make the most absurd reaction DPs on whiffed buttons. His weakness will be his unfamiliarity with the game mechanics, and he'll basically learn as the viewer learns as well.

>BFF
MC friend's talent will be hardwork and dedication. He'll have the perfect execution, because of his rigorous training, but will lack in ingenuity and has trouble adapting. He's only good at what he can practice. He'll obviously get cucked several times throughout the series, because he wasn't born with "talent". He'll ultimately be one of the best, anyway, because hardwork is a good moral to push in a shounen anime.

>Senpai
MC's senpai is a lazy gambler that hustles people regularly. He makes exceptional reads (poker), and has the executional skills to back it up (pool). He picks up fighting games and understands people's tendencies immediately, instilling fear into his opponents minds. He'll be the typical ultimate sex god.

>Love Interest
The love interest is introduced playing I-I at an arcade. MC falls in love at first sight, and begins playing the game because he wants to get to know her. She's somewhat strong, but notably drops combos at crucial times. She doesn't have the clutch factor. It'll later be revealed as their relationship develops that she's actually a he.

>Ending
MC will go into a slump, questioning himself, and he won't have spoken to Love Interest for quite some time. When he somehow gets into grand finals of a tournament, though, he'll see Love Interest in the crowd, rooting for him. He'll shake out of his doubts, win the tournament, and go home to fuck Love Interest.

OVA will be when he travels to Korea to face their top players.

The transit option is always there, any place where they'd be likely to run into each other frequently enough to generate some sort of passing familiarity would work though.

Forced interaction between the two would be ideal. So something like the younger girl being a newer hire at the cake's work place, or even the younger girl working at a place the cake frequents would be how I'd go about it.
Perhaps the younger woman begins striking up small talk out of politeness and have it grow from being simple passing conversation to interactions on their free time. Maybe they have some shared passion or interest they can use as a touchstone to get to know each other better.

Consider how many people you interact with daily when you're out doing shit. Assuming you do something regularly enough you're bound to run into the same people again and again. Maybe its the same cashier at the gas station or grocery store, or maybe it's that guy who always orders the same frappuccino nonsense at your coffee shop.

What the fuck is the point of the crows?

>*desire to produce more population and end the recession intensifies*

according to the keikaku

Not cute enough, not doing enough, not anime, two and a half boys spoil the fun.

Art decision, I guess. Would give a surreal feeling to the story.

She should go full liquid and not die, even when she's killed.

>You take everything for me before I was even born!

Crafty trickster demon is tasked with cleaning up summoned isekai heroes with cheat powers before they cause major problems. Shatters their weeboo fantasies in brutal, efficient and hilarious ways.

MC is a wear-weary legendary general. One day he snaps and kills the corrupt king. He makes it to the border while fighting off assassins. There, he meets a brown Amazoness loli waifu who was the same age he was when he first joined the army. Her youthful optimism and idealism heals him, while he tries to protects her from the cruel realities of the world.

Ending sounds like a "fuck you" to the reader.

Imagine the most over-the-top sports anime ever, with the most bullshit characters, ass-pulls and PUNCH HARDER KID MORE OXYGEN that you can think of.

But it's about fighting games.

don't you dare do that to the non-existent fighting game sports genre.

keep your nonsensical anime magic shit to basketball

Implying that I'm going to tell you

If they can do it for mahjong they can do it for fighters as well

A show about fantasy RPG characters who have to adapt to the modern world where smacking up dragons isn't a real career path.

Hataraku Maou-sama?

>milf and jk
This is the only kind of yuri doujin I can actually fap to. Specially if the milf is the mother of one of her friends.

>sports anime
>female soccer team
>perennially awful, has low match attendance relative to even other female sports
>official fan section used to be big when team founded but has shrunk over the years
>literally down to one guy when he finds out he's now the fan section president by grace of attrition
>gets the chance to finally meet the team, but they already are aware of him since he's pretty much their only fan
>he is floored at the thought they have noticed him, despite the shear impossibility of them not
>decides to quit his job to focus entirely on raising attendance to matches and recruiting the fan section.
>soccer hooliganism, egalitarianism memes, and sports/idol hijinks ensue

Better not.

Since this is Japan they'd make it a running gag that he gets hit in the face with the ball every couple of minutes.

>milf is the mother of one of her friends.
Seems rather strange.
Why not a stranger instead?

Oops. Meant to say "war-weary".

I'd watch it.