How do we stop the Irish problem?

How do we stop the Irish problem?
I can always guess that low class people are of Irish descent, every time you see a particularly scungy poor looking person be sure to take note on how Irish they are. Over in America all the rednecks are Irish, Irish people back in the UK are terrorists, and Ireland has an average IQ of about 90.
Irish people are truly a burden on society and they shouldn't be allowed into an ethnostate to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/2012/08/14/raceiq-irish-iq-chinese-iq/
trianglebelowcanalstreet.com/2015/02/04/how-blacks-have-irish-last-names/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

look at all those beutiful redheads

Get rid of the potatoes.

Red in the head
Fire in the bush

this is now a red head thread

Kill all taigs, race war now!

theamericanconservative.com/2012/08/14/raceiq-irish-iq-chinese-iq/

This study says their average IQ is 87

Go to bed Malfoy

>Potato crop fails because of stupid agricultural habits
>Instead of learning how to grow something else they all migrate to other countries like niggers

trianglebelowcanalstreet.com/2015/02/04/how-blacks-have-irish-last-names/

Only Irish people bred with blacks, even the Scots wouldn't do that
Let's also not forget that African American culture was stolen from the true niggers, the Irish

europeans need to stick together. you can't pick or choose,either you are pro white and pro european or you are pro foreigner.

you start favouring poos and nogs over irish and polish and you end up like the br*ts

White people could be facing annihilation within the next few generations - we can't afford to be fucking picky about what which whites are white enough.

They literally isolated themselves to a nice little island but retarded inbred brits had to go colonize them and unleash the Irish rage. That was a huge mistake. Just leave them alone and let them eat potatoes + drink. That's literally all they want. Nice grassy fields, cold weather, potatoes, alcohol...maybe some castles.
this, god tier redheads must be preserved.
it's because the fucking inbred brits fucked them and made them slave tier. It's literally the brits that fucked you too ausfag.

>Kill all taigs, race war now!

the irish are not civilized enough, they might be white but they are not white enough.

jamal-al-dindu-el-paki ! by jove that's more like it, i knew your grandparents in british somaliland and the punjab!

>How do we stop the Irish problem?
Fucken fight me cunt!!!

Far left is a cutie.

>Irish problem
lol grow up , we have much bigger problems.

That girl second from the right is fucking beautiful.

>Over in America all the rednecks are Irish

No, those are all English and Irish people. The "scots-irish" are ethnic Scots from northern Ireland, not ethnic Irish

Potato nigger here...the rest is nord and german....think i hate pols or french or brits....wtf...gota stick together for victory in our time

No it's the English that are actually mentally stunted from decades of socially acceptable inbreeding. That's the sad truth. It's why they're so neurotic + odd looking + cling to a dying monarchy that hasn't been relevant in more than two centuries.

*English and Scottish people

t.strawman of akkad
kys

Jews trying to divide and conquer white people. Of course.

My moms Irish dads mexishit my only claim to whitehood is her don’t take that away from me

if you write your irish name in English form ur a fag

i vomited in my mouth.

"In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company."

>what changes?

You're an idiot. Ireland is full of millionaires. Jesus Christ, read something. Learn something. You're a fucking idiot

Have no soul,
Pay the Potatoll.

tha fuck?

kill all brits

Step 1. Drink a gallon of bleach. Get back to me after you're done for step 2.

Hi

Irish. Live in NYC. Wealthy. You're completely wrong about the white trash meme. Those are scotsirish protestants which aren't actually Irish.

AMA faggot.

Posting this from the penal colony where the prisoners have started to mate with the gas huffing cavemen natives

He doesn't even fucking know.

Or even about the website he's using.