Don't mind me, just some legal thiev-oops I mean civil forfeiture

>don't mind me, just some legal thiev-oops I mean civil forfeiture

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=eb4_1455747653
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From PA, the worst state on this matter. Forfeiture is on suspicion of relation to a crime or intent of crime, no proof required.

Oh no, wont someone think of the poor innocent drug dealers!
If it were up to me they'd be roasted alive instead of chilling out in prison.

It's impossible to steal from a drug dealer. They aren't human, and therefore do not have the human right to own property

would be fine with it if really came from a drug dealer. likely just some unfortunate guy who legally had too much physical money in his pocket.

They really need to do away with this shit. Totally perverts and screws up the incentives in police work. Makes departments more likely to put more resources towards drug enforcement and other crimes where they can earn revenue by siezing assets, while murders and other crimes with no financial incentive go unsolved.

Drug dealer could mean that old couple that gave a blunt to some divorced man.

because that's totally the norm when it comes to pushers
shut the fuck up kid

>implying it isn't

>millions of pounds of drugs come across the border.

yep, billions of old couples giving out single blunts one at a time.

>still millions of pounds
It's not like it's hard to enforce that shit. Yet there's still so much, eh? It's almost like the police don't do their jobs properly or something and are just around to enforce the state's opinion and not protect their citizens.

its a little more complicated than that buddy

>know the price of breaking the law
>do it anyway
Why am I supposed to feel bad for the punishment meted out to those who would poison our communities with narcotics. Truth be told, they should be subjected to extrajudicial violence by the very communities they ruin with their poison.

>muh freedumbs
Fuck you and your freedumbs.

>police
>border control
shut the fuck up kid

>point out flaw
>this means it works!
Sure showed me. But are you saying police don't bust drug runners now?

>thinking you need to break a law for them to use civil forfeiture
Cute

Tulsa cops are based af.

Tennessee is like that as well. You have a 30 day period to get lawyer'd up to appeal the seizures. If you can't post bond and sit in county for over a month, your assets get seized and you can't do shit about it.

Also, theoretically speaking, why would cops want to seize a drug dealer's car? He's stimulating the economy if he bought it from a dealership. Plus he probably had rims and a system so there's 2 more businesses where he's stimulating the economy. Drug proceeds are good for the economy unless the money is used to buy different drugs. Either way the money ends up in the hands of a legal businessman.

That's why you should make your drug dealing an LLC to avoid any personal liability.

>dealer's
His miniscule gain to the economy through irresponsible spending doesn't make up for the societal collateral damage of the product he peddles.

The car, even when new and ghettoed out usually doesn't top out at more than $100k. The damage from drugs totals far higher than that.

liveleak.com/view?i=eb4_1455747653

Fuck druggies and fuck their dealers.