Is this what you idiots are parading as a victory for a ethnostate styxx kicked that idiot ass but i guess u idiot...

Is this what you idiots are parading as a victory for a ethnostate styxx kicked that idiot ass but i guess u idiot heard what you wanted to hear

youtube.com/watch?v=V85Rigeb7Cw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOBWVyCQUr4
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8
youtube.com/watch?v=0WDRR3QYTrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys eceleb trash

I think that both made good points and our policy should be a compromise between the two.

BUT WHAT IF THERE'S A METEOR???

>Greg look how retarded Black are they cant live with us

> styx completely destroys his talking point the moderator changes topic

Styx's objections to forming an ethnostate boil down to "what if this really bad thing happens!"

What about the really bad things happening as a result of multiculturalism RIGHT NOW? 30,000 black on white rapes a year in the US alone. Up to a million young white british girls groomed and raped by Paki muslims in England. And that's just for starters. What about that?

Styx conveniently ignores the white victims of black violence all around us. He's basically saying that white people just need to accept that they'll be victimized over and over again forever, because "muh feels for muh based black guys!"

>whataboutwhataboutwhatabout
>turks with seven white grandparents
>white mexicans
>you'll doom the white race and you'll die in nuclear fail

Stay salty, there is no way there will ever be an Ethno-state in America. Hell you guys can't even sell the idea without it sounding like utter shit.

They can just use the state apparatus to arrest ethnics and use nsa analytics so that they target politically organised and military trained ethnics first. Then they can just dump them in some overseas territory like brits did with Australians.

America is irrelevant.

Not with our future 30% number, not democratically. I suppose if we riddled the power structure we could wangle something, but we'd have Jews out-wangling, out-spending, and out-manipulating us.

is it just me or is every ethno-nationalist that comes out of it's cage on the internet is a huge fucking pussy? Greg Johnson is an effeminate lisper and is no more an orator than a queefing vagina. Sad.

He wants to get raped

He is trans

perhaps restructuring the national guard into rwds and picking dismantling the more independent organisations in america. This assumes that the right gets a president.

Styxx is a little smart but he should really stop making occult videos cause he really has NO fucking clue what he’s talking about when it comes to it.

kek

*blocks your path*

LOL not everyone can be a dark master of the arts like you my spergy lord of the arcane. Faggot

>blow in his face and knock his skinny ass out
i bet he can't even bench 1pl8

styx looks like a pedophile. he just has that look to him.

Dont be an asshole leafbro

Looks jewish also

A la john lennon

This fag needs to:
Grow a beard.
Put a shirt on.
Brush his teeth.
Lift, or at least gain 20 lbs.

The leather jacket and long hair is an ok gimmick if you look like a biker, not if you look like some anorexic female librarian.

kek. Found this gem in an AC DC music video

>(((Greg)))
a faggoty doofus who believes he's be the leader of the ethno-state.
>Styxsucksomeblackhammer666
a retarded (((CivNat)))
nuff said

Styx made some strong points. It’s now so plane to sea that there could be hypothetical abuse if there was an ethnostate. Greg’s too shortsighted to see that far to the future.

Sargon also BTFOd Richard. lmao, too stupid too realize he would be the first one to be stabbed in the back in ethnostate! Sargon literally saved his life dumbass!!

This Greg guy is ridiculous. He's advocating for banning everything.

The points Sargon was trying to raise with Spencer were good points, he just did it in the stupidest most autistic way possible.
>what colour am I thinking of Richard?
If he didn’t sperg out so much he might have won the argument, but he did and Spencer came out on top.

The same abuses exist now in america. Removing power from the state just shifts it to the private industry who are only beholden to money and not the people. All of styx's criticism is either absurd hypothetical or scenarios that happen under any state. They also seem to be hung up on the civic structure when the ethnostate is just a policy that can be enacted by any form of state Whether democratic or authoritarian.

what would Greg's dating bios be like, seeing that he wants to ban and control so many pleasures?

OMG greg Johnson is such a preachy lil fag.
Fuck his pussy ass voice, he sounds like those commies on NPR.

this isnt an argument

There will be an ethnostate in America. Either whites wake up and we turn things around, having learned from the past we ensure healthy racial policies for years in the future.
Or we fail, shitskins become the majority, the country turns to shit and balkanises, whites arise from the ashes and create the new ethnostate.
One of these will happen.

He is a retarded moral puritan but he was right about the hfcs tax, though removing the corn subsidies is a bad idea because its true purpose is to destroy mexico agriculture industry.

If Spencer, Greg Johnson, or (((Enoch))) type figure head the ethno-state; it will fail. Most of the alt-right core don't appear to agree with them, only the easily cucked lapdogs do.

that's what makes him great

he's perfect for redpilling normies

Am I the only one here that unironically agrees with the Satanic degenerate? The country is 72% white. Having an ethnostate would be impossible, unless niggers and spics stop having babies at the same time. Whites start producing enough to get a white population of 95%. Lets not forget that in order to have a white ethnostate we would need to remove all the nigger and kike influence. The only way we can do this is for an user to become the next Hitler and kill all the shit skins. But that is not gonna happen because most Americans condemn genocide or any kind, so they would never vote for a Hitler. They fact that Trump supports are dominated by civic cucks is also proof of that. Richard Spencer might have is heart in the right place, but he's living in a people. Even if the second Hitler miraculously rises to power, you gonna have Leafland and the Anglos form the new allied powers and drive the world into a war with America, and then the country will be cucked like Germany was after 1945.
America was doomed to be a non-homogeneous state when they decided to let nigger slaves in hundreds of years ago. The fate is already sealed. Just hope that that White will get a demographic spring before it's too late.

you're retarded

There are stats in the north west that are like 95% white. You start there.

You give blacks their own ethnostate in the south east where they are already majority (or close to it).

The states in between can remain as they are now (ie multiethnic). Whites who choose to remain in the multiethnic states will soon realize they are being taken advantage of, and move to the white area.

It can't a;ways be a whatabout, what I see is a battle between content and the impeding reality

And even those victims probably don't want to change our country in a authoritarian hellhole.

>Play Video
>First thing I see is a roastie cunt

Noped on out of there.

This.

>Styx is in the ~90% Vermont.
Looks like his city's rural
>Far from Mexico, too cold for nignogs
>He thinks of ethic food as worth the immigrants
>He's a (((CivNat)))

who dont u go back to east Europe

>Far from Mexico, too cold for nignogs

>~90% white

greg is a positive liberty idort

I really enjoyed this debate format so much more than the warski debates where everyone just talks over one another and ad homs. I thought Styx did really well, it's a shame this sorta thing is more of a side show for him.

Bump

You all are all fools. Omg all of you.
End welfare for illegals and no one will come.
End welfare for drug addicts and women will literally stop having kids. (Some women have 8 or 9 kids and get money for all of them every month)
Those two alone will change demographics.
But you all are so stupid you think we need a second Hitler? Lmao.
You guys know it’s just about money right?
If the state stop giving hand outs, things will change.

somebody please post Stix all crossdressed with a butt plug and chastity device on. that shit was so hotttt

>you're all so stupid
>lets end welfare

OK genius. How.

You really thing ending welfare is an impossible thing?
If it doesn’t end willingly it’s going to collapse. Regardless it’s going to end.
Both shitty ways.

How are you going to end it?

So rather than address arguments, ethnotards are now content with not even trying?

>who cares if bad things might happen? they might happen if you do anything!

This is something else, Sup Forums. You people are fucking dense.

Sargon and Styx completely roast Spencer and you fags think he won? fucking kek

youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

Why didn't you save it faggot.

But what about those Sup Forumsacks that haven't seen Styx's argument? They can respond to arguments they're unaware of.

But what about the JIDF shills that will backtrace my posts and dox me?

But what about answers that will reveal a truth so horrible the world will die in nuclear fire?

I was mobile and i didnt want to save it on my phone.

>greg
Literally has ideas so childish vee (a brainlet) can easily debunk them
>styx
what about volcanoes? will spoons be allowed int he ethnostate? I cant support the ethnostate until you tell me what colour my underwear will be next tuesday

pass

hello fellow 'pedes, is this the libertarian hangout? who tried to step on Muh Constitution this time?

but then there are all those soy fags that have nasty hillbilly beards, look inbred, play with guns like it is their long lost dick while claiming to have some right to tell us what to do. They are the losers.

There are absolutley no profit for whites to live amongst blacks/arabs, its nothing but suffering for us. Fuck, Sweden was an ethnostate in the 60s/70s and we never had it better!

>"What are you gonna do, Richard, censor me?"
>constant interruption
>generally being a prick laughing in his face repeatedly
>reframing Spencer's positions to fit his own arguments "you think..."

Wow my mind was really changed, 10/10 debate tactics.

>(((white))) Americans arguing for an ethnostate.

What a fucking joke.

White people arguing about their ethnostate is equivalent to black People askinf for reparations from slavery.
Both have a 99.99999% chance of never happened.
But everyone likes to circle jerk to them.
Mt St Helens is more likely to explode that either happening.

I don't even know who these people are. Are they relevant?

Styx is just as bad as that veetard guy. Styx increase in subs has gone to his head. He's backing out of the race discussion because he knows his ideas cant compete.

lol white mexicans

Thanks for your input fags I am sure that your opinion is really relevant

I listened to the whole thing. Laughed my ass off the whole time at how retarded Styx really is.
He added nothing whatsoever of value or any points that were thought provoking. His argument literally boiled down to:
>"you can't implement an ethnostate in the US because deporting Mexicans and Blacks will result in an economic catastrophe based on the fact that apparently china would be so outraged that they would cease all trade and peaceful cooperation."
Greg's response to this was simply to laugh in sheer astonishment at such levels of utter stupidity. Styx is a complete and utter moron.

>the roastie moderating
Honestly it's disgusting that women are allowed to talk to styx

>Import useless niggers and spics or else we are going to embargo you and ruin our economies
Wow what an argument Styx

Whatabout, whatabout, whatabout,
>White mexicans?
>3 billion new vassals for China?
>doom the white race in nuclea hellfire
Fucking kek. I died when he brought that shit up during the debate.

>brainlet leaf
He never said China would be outraged he said they'd take advantage of the situation and e z puppets

Styx is against importing Niggers and spics though, he just thinks intentionally instigating a race war is retarded.

KEK. exactly. How stupid is this faggot?
How does anyone involved in geo-politics not understand the economic stranglehold that the US has on china?
Also, where is this notion that China gives a flying fuck about human rights abuses against niggers and spics by a foreign country coming from?
My only complaint is that Greg is too soft and did not call this faggot out for wasting his, everyone else's fucking time.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WDRR3QYTrs

Go back to Ghana you subhuman nigger, men are talking.

>Styx is against importing Niggers and spics though
What the fuck do you think will happen if we don't say that our countries are only for whites? This is literally just concern trolling "well i hate niggers too, but I rather roll over and die than do anything".

hilaylay

Yep well said. It saddens me that people are so dumb that they believe it has a chance of happening.

Not an Argument.

Rofl you know you're on Sup Forums right? Do you not realize how retarded you look right now? His opinion means as much as yours does. This is Sup Forums. This is all meaningless banter you dumb nig.

Lol pretty sure that China calls human rights "western rights". Also how come Chinese genocide Muslims in western China, does other human rights abuses and the west does not stop trading with them, funny how that never actually happens.

The best part of Styx is how he drinks tea.

Mufugga grips a mug like a gorilla.

Just don't incentivise them to come and don't ruin their countries, they'll want to stay where they belong

ebin

Fuck no how about you go to Somalia and compromise cuckold

You don't need authorinarism to put bullet inside a invader of your home. Mr Bond is right. The alt right are bunch of zogged gen x faggots that want to larp into existence a new isreal.

Can confirm, I've talked to Helens, she wants to blow again but she's waiting for the right time

Beat me to it.

Dude. The sheer stupidity and mental incompetence is staggering. It doesn't even warrant trying to understand.
China, who presently is no threat to the USA, and in an event of a war would get absolutely BTFO in minutes, is somehow going to become a threat once America deports its niggers? Is China going to mobalize their newfound 3 billion strong vassals and send them out of their mud huts to storm the white house? This shit is too funny,

Chinese give no fucks for the worthless races and have absolute disdain for the white left. They would rather right wing whites get their shit together, purge lesser races and accept their hegemony as the middle Kingdom on this earth. Our failure to get the lesser races under control is causing a loss of face and prestige.

Grindr Greg still has an audience?

>but what about japan?
ch-checkmate racists

>Just don't incentivise them to come and don't ruin their countries, they'll want to stay where they belong
How long have lolbertarians used this line of reasoning and it never worked. You do realize that these people have a voting block that crushes any real conservative rising to power right? How can you be this bluepilled in 2017?

You have got to remember that the Chinese had a similar problem with their own version of the White Left destroying culture and tradition under the cultural revolution, now the chicom government heavily romanticises Chinese culture and traditions. They have a very conservative outlook.

>You don't need authoritarianism to put bullet inside a invader of your home.

You won't have the option to do that when (((Democrats))) and other leftist groups import millions of niggers who then vote for the gun-grabbing party.

The part you faggots can't understand is that individualism and stable society in general flows from white people. Once whites lose control, it's Zimbabwe time.

I'm guessing you fine gentlemen come from 95% white regions like Styx does. Try living around millions of niggers and beaners in Texas, and you'll see why we hate them so much, faggots.

Thing is all the white people who live in these places arn't gonna move for them.
Like I live in Charleston, and it is comfy fuck that shit.

pic related

>what about communists could take over and force diversity down your throat at the barrel of a gun
He doesn't know...

>It never worked
It's worked literally everywhere else in the world and is still working, pretty much everywhere outside the west is ethnically homogenos because they aren't being specifically targeted for mixing by the jews.

styx is a fence sitter outside a few tweaks he's fine with system the way it is

as long as it doesn't cost him anything, he doesn't give a shit about you

he's also fine with the ethnostate if people want to create one

sounds like you heard only what you wanted to hear