youtube.com/watch?v=bEu--wqKjzo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78
iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=hMc6dSCWjp10863RGL0zWQ==
bog.jollo.org
youtube.com/watch?v=15KejoG56uQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have got to be kidding me.

What happened to this nu-soy. He used to be based.

Wtf was that???

Jenga method. They're paying Maddox to be a complete faggot which is like pulling a piece out of our edgy adolescence.
The aim is to ruin enough of the shit we loved as kids and teens that the tower falls down.

I stopped being 14 16 years ago.

Let's see, Maddox, Eminem, South Park...anyone else who might have influenced us when we were but young shitlords?

This guy was pretty cool when I was in high school, wonder when he turned gay. Come to think of it I haven't heard anything out of him or that silly douche Tucker Max in years.

>Internet legend Maddox
Who?

Is it 2004 again?

Just watch the video sweetie. You'll figure it out soon.

>i2Ofx6sH
Is maddox so poor now that he needs to shill his video on Sup Forums so he can get more money for that lolsuit.

>Newfag

Yeah nah, fuck off """internet legend""".

Yeah... he's fucking a nigger with herpes and suing 10 different people for $20 mil a piece because a handful of people said mean things about him on the internet...

Jesus that was an idle shitpost but you're convincing me of it.

Literally who

Also this:

youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78

This video is one of the worst things I've ever seen. Is that shirt for real?

A crying shame what's become of that filthy Armenian.

yeah he got cucked I guess

((Maddox))

For context, he's currently suing a bunch of people for making fun of him. His hilarious legal complaint (which he almost certainly wrote himself and had signed off by a dog bite lawyer) is available here.

iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=hMc6dSCWjp10863RGL0zWQ==

You may think it's dry legalese, but his fucking lawsuit is hilariously incompetent and it's worth a read. It includes the use of "how's that for irony?" in a legal document. Such a fucking trainwreck.

Mad(doxxes his haters) is a low energy hypocrite who made a video defending cuckoldry, yet resented his funnier co-host Dick Masterson after he banged his Asian girlfriend. Also I'm sure he or some loser imitating his style posted a thread defending soy the other day. No one should pay him any mind.

Reminder that Maddox was so butthurt about Trump winning he cried like a bitch when it was announced that HIllary lost during the livestream he was doing with RuckaAli.

>Maddox
>2004 + 14
Lmao

I stopped listening to Maddox the moment Sativa Shuaxn stopped being there.
Dick Show is better than the old podcast ever was anyway

Get raped, cuck boi.

Why you posting this garbage from almost a year ago?

maddox lost, maddox lost, maddox lost, maddox lost, maddox lost, maddox lost
cuz his problems fucking suck!
maddox lost, maddox lost, maddox lost, maddox lost, maddox lost, maddox lost
dick is the winnnnnerrr!

You afraid of seeing one of your heroes dunk on Trump??

Tucker Max gave up writing his story books but he's loaded now so it doesn't matter. Maddox however keeps trying to be relevant and keeps failing, it's really pretty sad

Hero is a strong word. Soyboys aren't any heroes of mine faggot.

More like, Mad-epic-fail-dox

Maddox was big 15 years ago.

Does that whole "Yaaaa.. SHHEEEE... KYAAA... DOOOO..." bit remind anyone else of really lame flash meme shit that was around in the early 2000s? I feel like I've seen that gay "quirky" shit before.

btw this guy is a sand nigger with muslim parents.

I don't get it. Is he supposed to be /ourguy/?

I don't know how you can look at this absolute soyim and not lose all respect.

You forgot the part where he's suing somebody for half a billion dollars just because they are, in effect, a better comedian than him.

Hey, Maddox -- guess what?

DIIIIIIIIICK
ISSSSS
THE
WINNERRRRRRRRR

He had his heart broken and then one of his only friends stood on it

>15 years ago
Found the child.

nah, he was mildly funny and edgy around 2005-2006 but now he's just sad. He's started pandering to lefties which, as we all know, is the death of comedy and creativity.

Holy fuck you fucking children. Just shut up. He started with his website in the fucking 90s.

KEKBUCKS

This dude is literally trying to sue people for 20 million dollars because they called him a cuck.

He's fallen so far, he used to be one of the greats. Maddox, Eminem, is there anyone who was cool and edgy in the early 2000's who's still relevant today?

CU*KBUCKS

yes, but he didn't become relevant until the mid 2000's. I'm not saying he wasn't around before then just that that is when he peaked

Yeah and he stopped being funny when he became "relevant".

If he posts an article on his website about how Trump is a racist could he prevent 2020?

keep e-celeb bullshit to the Krautgate general

hay guyz the clock crew took down BRUMP!!! its over on the portal!!!! BLUMP is FINISHED

Drumpf was ki1o in disguise all along.

1915 best day of my life

This loathsome cunt should have killed himself in 2004 so he would have been remembered fondly

Man newgrounds used to be so fucking comfy. I'm not going to say who I was because I'm embarrassed at all of the garbage I produced. But I get nostalgic thinking about staying up all night watching retarded videos, chatting on IRC, and downloading shit... the newgrounds theme music playing... my eyes all red and scratchy from lack of sleep. God I wish I could go back. Fuck you for reminding me.

So is this guy on the verge of a comeback or something? Didn't even know he had a YouTube channel.

no, I posted that exact lawsuit, although he's so incompetent at drafting a legal complaint it's actually unclear how much he's suing for.

Dick Masterson went so hard on the MRA shit on the podcast that Maddox got triggered and became an SJW and part time shekel clutcher.

Dick Masterson? Mabtw guy?
Did he fuck up Maddox? I'm getting massive flashbacks now, woah

lol I accepted long ago that nothing was sacred anymore, (((they))) have infinite influence and corrupting power

maddox wasn't sacred though, he was just some edgy bloviator who got some attention back in the day because there was very little competition. cant believe anyone remembers this sad fuck

Nigger his website was a staple of OG IRC Culture. He was a meme before memes were memes. I was chuckling to his website back before you were even a twinkle in your daddy's eye kid.

Maddox missed it.

HAD IT...and...missed it.

He has NO TWITTER and SOCIAL MEDIA following and is pathetic. That xmission website back in the day grabbed so much traffic, it was a goddamn STUDY of how to scale a NOC...back in the day.

INSANE.

But he got lazy and fat....not worth a shit anymore...but was one of the Internet greats.

He and maddox did a podcast. Maddox ended it when because Dick fucked his ex.
Dick now has a new podcast
>thedickshow.com

Maddox is also suing Dick for literally half a billion dollars.

For me he lost me after his book. He genuinely seemed to stop caring about his website followers after the book was published.

This dude has lost the plot completely

Eat dogshit gramps, his shit sucked and he died off the exact moment people started actually being funny on the internet.

Getting nostalgic over anything these days is pathetic

Dick Masterson is getting over $22k a month with his podcast and does live shows around the country. He's one of the top people on Patreon.

he predates the mass produced cult of personality garbage that dominates today. KYS you underage faggot.

I loled.

Quick rundown
>Maddox starts podcast with Masterson
>Maddox's gets put into a cuck corner every episode and is completely humiliated
>Literally gets cucked
>Cancels the project and jews Masterson by releasing all the paid content for free without his permission
>Masterson starts own podcast and bullies Maddox every episode with a character called Madcuxs
>Maddox decides to continue the project without him
>Maddox loses 75% of jewtreon bucks while Masterson exceeds the podcasts original max
>Maddox gets so butthurt he is now sueing Masterson for $500m for liable and contract breach even though he was the one to breach the contract in the first place
The funniest part of all this is that this is this is just a hobby for Masterson who is a literal rocket scientist that makes $500k a year and is such good job security that his company knows about all the edgy shit. Meanwhile Madcux is probably working as a barista or some shit just to make ends meat nowadays.

go take your meds maddox, it's over
it was always over

>Commie Jew
He's probably buddies with Trump in reality when he's not out reeping shekels from his Goy following.

LOL okay, you got us now.....

In honesty though lol, I was looking at my favs on my JewTube account and seen this guy was still part of it 2 months back. could not believe he still existed without new content.

This is the selfproclaimed cuckold right?
He should "wife swap" with boogie who is also braindama.. I mean a cuckold lolol
What is it with the anti trumpers and wanting to watch their women being fucked anyway?

>Internet legend
well, we know op is a faggot

come visit bog.jollo.org

I got onto his special list for his latest book but I couldn't bring myself to finish it, let alone review it for a personal email...

I was thinking about a memorial video on NG for a clock that died in real life with the background song "Blackbird" by Sarah McLachlan. Weird, it just popped into my head after probably 15 years, and then I see this.
Funny how similar our experiences were.

Not really
>Maddox moves to LA
>makes friends with Dick and has dumb arguments at lunch with him
>seems like he is one of Maddoxs only friends
>Dick and Maddox start a podcast based on these dumb arguments
>Maddox is the straight man to Dicks funny man
>behind the scenes Maddox is autistic while Dick is blaise
>Maddox keeps baiting libertarians while simultaneously not knowing what the fuck a libertarianism is
>Maddox argues against the broken window fallacy for a month straight because he is autistic
>Dick is over it says he will leave so Maddox can do his own thing for an episode
>things continue to spiral downwards
>Maddox finds out Dick is dating his ex gf
>Enters an autistic rage and ends the podcast
>Dick makes his own podcast and claims artistic differences ended the old one
>Maddox calls Dick a rape apologist and ruins Dicks chances as a stand up comedian.
>Dick starts a "goss" segment which is just shitting on Maddox for 15 minutes to an hour
>Maddox continues to fuck with dick irl
>eventually leading to an obviously bullshit lawsuit costing Dick and everyone associated with him tens of thousands of dollars.

Pretty much Maddox had a good thing going, ruined it with his autism and went nuclear on Dicks life because of it.

he got cucked by that guy then went spergy in that cuck video

MadCucks, what happened? His page used to be hilarious. I feel like he's dating a SJW-type who he bends over backwards for now.

Maddox has been Anti-Trump for sometime.

To bad Maddox isn't relevant anymore. Even his erstwhile *fratire ally and partner in crime- (the truly degenerate) Tucker Max have dipped far off the radar of social status.

I still giggle at some of his articles but, Maddox doesn't matter as much as he used to. :/

>tfw the SJWs are really just teaching us to set aside childish things

>mfw not smart enough to know how to properly get cucked

i haet noot being smart

Last I heard Tucker Max was writing about sports or something so I stopped giving a shit. I was definitely a fan of I hope they serve beer in hell back in 2009 or so though

Oh, his latest video calls out Pepe a few seconds in: youtube.com/watch?v=15KejoG56uQ

I really liked him until 2010-2011 when he started showing his face more and revealed himself to be a bald skinnyfat with a dorky voice

Marilyn Manson

Old video, irrelevant Jewish faggot.

Maddox actually made a video defending cucks a while back. Also, he's like half-Jewish and has a neegress JF.

>Leftist "humor"
>Entering the Teletubbies stage

>MUH FAST FOOD MARKETING

Nobody gives a shit that Arbys is using nintendo marketing

This guy is completely retarded and out of touch

This is an adult board.

Today I will remind them.

Was published around 2007 I think, funny how "uncool" that has become in only about a decade.

Why can't people just double down on being pieces of shit instead of trying to cleanse themselves with virtue signalling meme

I was just learning that he tried suing Dick Masterson a few months ago

Maddox? I dont remember travelling back to 2001. Is he still relevant or was that video archived.