What is your favourite myth and why?

What is your favourite myth and why?

American folklore; it's a part of my culture

Christ is Lord and the Bible is God's word btw

your manhood

Heimdall fathering the social classes by cucking three or four dudes.

The Holocaust, it's the only one people still believe

The one wih the unicorn

>Christ is Lord and the Bible is God's word btw
neither of which are real btw

big bang and evolution theories
It is very detailed at clever background, and it show the great love of our Lord for his creation.

Only 3 of these are even remotely correct, the rest are basically pagans talking to trees and lighting candles to the moon or whatever.

Of those 3, Christianity is the most correct. The Bible is a history book, and so in the Quaran, but it's harder to believe their god is genuine and not a deceiver with the stuff in that book.

This user knows

>correct
Blue lodge detected.

>Implying

Uh oh, creationist simp detected..

Terrorist flew planes into the WTCs and the Pentagon.

Brb, talking to a tree.

These are my favorite. I think I'll fall asleep to some Ol' Father Knickerbocker story now. Good night Sup Forums. Rest in the mercies of Christ Jesus, or be sleepless in the fear of the Lord, whichever is appropriate.

Ohhhhweiii. This is a great myth too. Okay goodnight.

Slavic mythology also the Big Bang theory

Hawaii didn't get nuked

Blacks are people. Because it's so outrageously absurd

Evolution, because it's so imaginative.

>Islam is peace
Because it so comically isn’t and never has been.
And that this myth was initially pushed right after 9/11 by George Bush then throughout the western world in spite of the historical facts and frequent present observations that objectively disprove this dangerous myth just blows my mind. 10/subversive

Christianity seems the most intense and neat to me with the depictions of a righteous God. I was born and raised sikh, and all my christian pals are kind and pretty open to welcoming those who aren't of the same faith but have a healthy skepticism of those who aren't for good reason. I also have a fascination with occultism and it's origins in european society and as well as eastern asian mythology before christianity and buddhism were introduced. Buddhists are pretty chill too, and I can't help but feel empathy with those who live in myanmar at the moment.

Edgy

>myth

It's obvious subversion, because it works on people who aren't skeptical or willing to acknowledge the hard truths of life. Islam has been and is about conquest. Look at afghanistan. It used to be a majority buddhist in 250bc, and islam wiped them out. Iran used to be majority zoroastrian, as noted by greeks in 1000bc, and now look at the place. Islam is dangerous, never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Mahabharata

There's a thousand stories, personalities, motivations, philosophies, etc in one grand epic.

Not to mention the power levels are fucking beyond nasu-tier.

satanism

Well amigos. Let me just say that my favourite myth is racist or hateful Christians. Shouldn't you be turning the other cheek and loving your big black neighbour? HAHA

>Turn the other cheek
If you wanted the screenshot explaining that phrase you should have just asked