How do we westernize Islam?

How do we westernize Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WESTERN PUPPET DICTATORS

Regime change, otherwise it's too far gone.

Have we tried bombing them and overthrowing their government?

Why would we care?
If sand niggers want to beat their wives and cut their daughters clit on their own land, then have at it.

[spoiler] Sufism [/spoiler]

You can't. Pic related was only possible because the koranimals were kept on a leash. My inner Persian weeps.

This. They've been that way since the bible days, so why would they change now?

I find the best solution in my mind is to level Mecca. Now calm down a bit, we can't globally remove kebab without incurring a world war potentially. But if we demonstrate the strength of the west and the weakness of Islam it collapses or reforms drastically.

With nukes.

>muh heritage

One of the major signs of Islamic eschatology is the destruction of Mecca & the Kaba, if you instill a theological martyr complex into a billion people- who will seek out the perpetrators as the antithesis of their faith, you will see the destruction of man itself.

To clarify, we'd make stipulations, like if no terror occurs in 30 days we don't level Mecca (then kek as they inevitably blow shit up) and after 30 days civilians have had time to evacuate and radicals move in to defend, 2 birds with one stone.

You don't. Even if you get pic's situation to work in urban areas, the majority of population will always be islamic. If those girls ventured to rural Iran in the 70s looking like that, they would have been in danger.

TOTAL WAR WITH ISLAM WILL END WITH THEIR ERADICATION BY THE WEST

THEN WE TURN OUR ATTENTION TO ELIMINATING CHINA

Sorry you lost track of yours, Cletus.

Mecca has been destroyed multiple times already.
Hopefully aliens will come to Earth, level Mecca, and steal the magic stone then toss it into a black hole.
>if there are any ayys lurking could you do this for shits and giggles

You're an idiot; Go see if Eichmann didn't religiously study the Jewish condition before orchestrating a genocide- he studied the Talmud & Torrah. You do not bring in a plumber if you have a bug infestation. You bring in someone who is qualified for the Job, you're baseless fantasy is outdated and the furthest thing from pragmatic.

That is highly possible, however I feel that the current course set by radicals doesn't make for a better future. I certainly can say that Europe is fucked in this future, but it kind of already is. I would hope American immigration plus the small number of Muslims in the us would reduce attacks until things settle down

You're no better than a rabbi if you skip to the last ditch effort to eradicate the threat of the goyim, standing placid and apathetic while foreign barbarians rape your women and stick t heir hands into the tax payers pocket. Moving to the least practical solution to your problems means you have already lost, & you admit it even.

You're no better than a rabbi if you skip to the last ditch effort to eradicate the threat of the goyim, standing placid and apathetic while foreign barbarians rape your women and stick t heir hands into the tax payers pocket. Moving to the least practical solution to your problems means you have already lost, & you admit it even.

double post my bad

Stop supporting israel

Inviting them into our countries usually does the trick. Muslim women are whores here but in their countries they would have been stoned to death for been a whore. Muslim men are less likely to be westernised and follow their culture but some do. Not too long ago I saw a gay Pakistani couple.

And yes, I use the word "westernised" in the same context as the word "degenerate"
Reality is our culture is fucking shit and there isn't really much of a culture anymore. Most people living in the west only live to work and/or consume.

With the sword and the cross

shut up jew

Genocide.
But really idk can it even be considered islam if there is no pedos and beheading?

W H I T E S H A R I A

Nuke mecca. It will make Islam modernize and/or have the radical elements all destroyed after conflict.

Did several threads about it that can be found in the archives.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>tripfag
>retard

I'm not surprised

Honestly culture warfare. Same way the Jews are liberalising our country. You gain control of their media and push Western values in a no offense and entertaining way a bit at a time.

Only if Europe stays white 90%+ and has an actual space program

How about you stop imposing you shit culture onto other people. This is why most of the world hates Americans.

Spending 6 trillion bombing them hasn't worked, we're all out of ideas.

>Jews are liberalising our country

You have the right idea but you don't understand that the Jews abandoned their faith & piety thousands of years ago, before the Canaanites.

Muslims are hyper religious fundamentalists who are miserable 90% of the time, and seek death actively to liberate themselves from the slums of daily life, It's baked into their credence, and evolved into different schools that are even more extreme, spreading Sufism may be the only way.

With regards to the stipulations I made, I was just thinking in terms of preventing world war in the west and reducing the victim complex. I hadn't seen your post at that time discussing the apocalyptic implications the destruction of Mecca has in Islam. That definately changes how we'd have to go about it but the argument still stands

teach muslim women feminism and rebellion

/thread

Leave us alone please, we don't need your Western degeneracy.

Tfw love Iranian women. What are the chances of me going there and taking one back before getting killed?

If you want to understand what implications it would have, image deleting Sup Forums, would people who browse here cease to be visible? No, it would only add fuel to the fire, and reaffirm their beliefs ten fold, marking them more extreme than ever before.

This isn't some independence day blockbuster bullshit were you 'destroy the source' This is real life, stop larping.

Iranians aren't as extreme as the American media makes them out to be. I met a few Iranians here and they are nice people. Most Muslim crime is generally done by the Lebanese and poorer muslim countries like Iraq.

Just look at Iran's nightclubs, Iranian women get just as slutty like our women, the only difference is their women aren't covered in tattoos and piercings also they got natural coloured hair so none of that blue haired shit and yea most of them aren't even fat.

i really believe we need to feminize muslim men very hard. i want to see a lot muslim traps in at least 10 years.
we need highly intelligent people who make muslims believe that eating lots of soy is something mohammed encourages.

>anecdotal evidence

not him, but the only photos of educated muslims i saw (from the 70's or something) are from iran. just google "iran 60s" or "iran 70s".

are you fucking NUTS? CRAZY? LOCO? INSANE?

Do you really want to bring degeneracy to Islaamic countrys?

You already screwed Islamic country for oil, that wasnt enought?

maybe pic realeated is what you want for middle orient

Post revolutionary Iran consists of inbreds, we're talking about now, not 40 years ago

Who are you?

Well the experience I have with Iranians (we have some here at universities doing masters/phd) have been pretty awesome. I'll do some research. I just don't want the poor girl to be the victim of an acid attack because her brother thinks I am the white devil or some shit.

Why do you ask?

Define westernize

Your flag and vocabulary make me curious as to who you are?

you mean what's been going on since Bush?

Remove male Arabs. Get women in OP pic.

Shalma all ready to go clubbing in Tehran...

Why would you want to? Then they'll fuck with us right back like right now.

With lot's of strafe attacks from mil mi 24s

drugs
alot of drugs

I'm a man born into the mercy of ancient nomadic land, screaming at the world.

>I am the white devil or some shit

lol, i have some anecdote about this.

>me, living in eastern germany
>want to buy foods
>go into town (takes maybe 20 minutes walk)
>some refugees out there
>black looks very scared
>walking around very slowly, like in flight-mode
>looking at him
>he looks in my face
>gets a very scared look
>runs away
>"wtf, just happened"

really felt like he was seeing some ghost behind me or if i look like the devil. not sure what made him looking so fucking scared and made him run away. maybe he had psychosis, haluzinations or anything.

Go to bed you stupid boomer

You don't, we'll go our own way and we don't bother each other

>chopping their dicks off
>getting fucked with AIDS to death with those who can afford their cocks

Wow, who would've guess you read my mind.

>Destroy Mecca & the Kaba
>The world doesn't end
Stupid fucks will still believe in their cube god

Rumor is that religiosity is on the decline in the muslim world. Is there any truth to this from your vantage point?

>THEN WE TURN OUR ATTENTION TO ELIMINATING CHINA

DAY OF THE ESCALATOR

with nuclear fire

They were modernized by colonization and then the States started fucking with them and their goverments got overthrown by extremist factions.
Congratulations now they get to leave the shit hole and come with you.

Make them become degenerates just like (((they))) did to christians. This time it's ok because Islam is absolute shit.

The symptoms of subversion are there for sure, but compared idolaters I've encountered outside of the middle east, we're still living in Abrahamic times.

Practice of faith is going down, belief in it, is not.

Genocide

You need hunderds years to living with them in peace and probably after that it will work.
It doesnt mean westernisatuon anyway. But you can make them normal believers like modern christians, so they can be a normal part of society and you wouldn't feel uncomfartble around them.
It worked with tatars here.
Caucasian mountain monkeys is another case. They're reatared as sandniggers. Only brute force and segregation works with them.

What about the niggers and hordes of 3rd world invaders invading North America and Europe?

It’s your power level man, happens to me all the time.

You can't.

If Islam was capable of going through a reformation it would have happened already.

Bombing them on and off again.

Do the Tatar Thots they all wear those cute hats? And if not, why?

First we easternize it to the point we circle back to the west. Called reverse physcology dingus.

>>>Sufism may be the only way
That I agree with more than reforming islam.

Thanks rare flag

Tatars grils wears the same western clothes as you.
They wear trad clothes on the marriage and that's probably all. Most of them dont know about islam much, they're just born as muslims so they claim that they're muslem. But if you ask them about quaran they will say like ehh i always wanted to read it but haven't much time ehh.

We don't have to, let their religion work in their own nations. I have 0 reason to care about what their religon does to their own people and own country.

With my foreskin in their fertile crescents.

Which part of Kuwait are you live?

I used to live in that country with my father and my little brother. We used to live in Salmiya. That was 11 years ago.

Let the sects go at it Thirty Years War style until they have a Westphalia moment and realize that Allah matters less than a functioning state

allow brotherhood parties to participate in democracy and become normal conservative parties like akp (by Turkish historical standards they're not that fucked up) and ennahdha

Sufism is just an esoteric cult of Muhammad. It is not the deep, enlightening, philosophical school of thought it is believed to be in the West. Genuine Islamic philosophy ended with the Islamic Neoplatonists even before the fall of Baghdad at the hands of the Mongols.

What about the circassian THOTs?

You got to get people to realize that Muhammad was a fraud, which shouldn't be difficult.

Botswana?? Identify yourself

We genocided them so they're dont really exist except hapas. Theyre like ashkenazi jews. Nobody knows who the fuck they're.

I could of sworn I just saw ask me about kuwait, and living in salmiya, where did that post go??

>he doesn't have an illiterate prophet

feel bad for you

I deleted it. because the grammar was bad.
So let me try again.
Which Part of Kuwait did you live in?
I used to live in Salmiya with my little brother and Father. This was 11 years ago.

I run a homestead in Wafra, I try to avoid the city & places like Salmiya & Hawalli, though I go to the old souk maybe once every couple of weeks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafra

What do you remember about Kuwait?

I used to school there. I went to a private school called the English Academy.
My Father worked there as a teacher.
He also had Gym membership at the Holiday Inn. And almost every night, we would go there. I would usually go swimming. Even in winter.

Also there were the Kuwaiti towers.

There was one thing I can remember clearly.
Kuwait is an Islamic country and obviously, Drinking was forbidden. That did not stop some of the Expat teachers who lived in the same apartment complex as us.
Because some of them made their own alchohol.
They used apple juice as cider
and they used bread yeast for the fermentation process and a tank used to store drinking water.
All of this can be purchased at Salmiya Co-op.
I never tried that stuff because it tasted awful.

How do we islamify the west?

There is but one way.

Stop killing the moderate dictators who keep a lid on shit.

Let's rape their walking carpets and kill their men.

An eye for an eye, just as in the Old Days.

That looks like FIU