What do I win

You have to be a Christian in order to be a pastor

(((Dimond)))

>Catholic
Remember that the pope is a false prophet

That youtube channel is a sedevacantist

No, Dimond says Jews will not be saved

I always wonder y I see this guy on pol from time to time

Another fallacy of the first 30 secs of the video: "you have to have my doctrine on homos to be a Christian"

Just state yourself openly: "I'm a papist and I want people to join my cult. Zealous Baptists are threatening to me, so watch this video arguing against one"

Because Sup Forums is a den of Satanism and demon holders

The Caholic Church has been heretical since Vatican II, as this youtube channel shows

It's only natural that most Catholics will also be heretical

Also, Protestants are inherently heretical so their views on homosexuality are irrelevant

>bible believing
more like bible wresting. This guy is just another fool preaching another gospel and another Jesus leading people straight into hellfire.

Don't believe me? watch: youtube.com/watch?v=SVh4rH0Dwm4

In summary, Pastor Martin Richling renounces this heretick for the fool he is.

Steven Anderson on suicide watch.

that's david rothschild.

If you're Catholic you have to accept Vatican II's heresies, otherwise you're not Catholic. So whenever Pope Francis says faggotry is ok, everyone goes to heaven, proselytism is venom, women can be preachers, you have to accept that.

>2hrs 08mins
give me the TL;DR faggot

What you're saying is younfind pastor Anderson's theology wrong, not that he's a hypocrite or a fraud like your clickbait title suggests

Sage

>Watch this hour long video and agree with me
How about this: you read the Bible cover to cover twice and listen to all of Andersons sermons, then you can come back to me and I'll tell you I'm not changing my theology because somebody on an anonymous gecko farming imageboard told me to with no supplied argument

>If you're Catholic you have to accept Vatican II's heresies, otherwise you're not Catholic.

No, this is an outright non-fact, because Vatican II itself is a heretical and invalid council

watch these videos: pastebin.com/jkSzCMVm

>give me the TL;DR
Protestants are heretics and will not be saved, especially Anderson for actively corrupting the faith

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie

youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

>read the bible cover to cover twice
What about the commandment of the everlasting God? You don't even know what that commandment is or how to keep it.

Pic is you related.

SINFUL BIBLE READING:
youtube.com/watch?v=pV2uu0iAjJM

SATAN'S BIBLE READING PLANS:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZF_tc-l2qOo

thinks pedos should kill themselves, seems like a good man to me.
OP is some kind of pedo sympathizer?

Encouraging others to kill themselves is to engage in a mortal sin yourself

Pedophiles will burn in hell with or without your heretical suggestions, if they don't turn from their lifestyle and repent

Catholics aren't Christian

I'll bet you're against the death penalty too huh

>mortal sin
Found the catholic deceived retard. The level of deception is so high, you'd think you're in heaven itself..

Only atheists and Jews hate him, which are you op?

every criticism of anderson i've seen boils down to "he was mean to the fags and hurt my feelings" so i'm not even going to bother clicking on that link

The opening argument is literally pro-sodomite. OP is a faggot.

Yes it is indeed better for those who will never repent to kill themselves, assuming of course that he will never repent, but that is a dangerous assumption that leads one to sin

Catholics are the one true faith, outside of which there is no salvation

#NotAnArgument

False dilemma.

Catholic.

This is an actual factual repudiation of Anderson

The youtuber condemns homosexuality: youtube.com/watch?v=Zix9Foosoxk

>stories of him and private prayer sessions for young women
>known to have been pick up at the border for drugs

Pro-sodomy arguments have no power here papist...but I wont even insult Catholics because you aren't one you atheist larping degenerate.

Please explain how I support sodomy

Are you atheist Jew fag or catholic?

He's actually wrong because he professes heresies and had a childish perspective on scripture.

>ITT: People falling for the Catholic Jew

I thought you guys were redpilled?

You never answered the question: what is the commandment of the everlasting God for the obedience of faith and how does one keep it?

Try to refute Catholicism, blasphemer

>You never answered the question: what is the commandment of the everlasting God for the obedience of faith and how does one keep it?

To love God. Please explain how one can love God by engaging in mortal sin against the natural law of God.

>I DARE YOU TO PROVE A WORD OF THIS VIDEO WRONG
>33:00
>won't post the next 2 verses where Jesus gives an example
>won't loon up what the Father's will is which is John 6:38-40 and is just believe on Jesus
Kill yourself you retarded faggot

>Try to refute Catholicism, blasphemer
Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-9/11/14-16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11/26
3:5/20-21
21:7/27

WRONG!

You need to see this, deceived catholic fool

youtube.com/watch?v=4vO7SiQ885w

Go on, it's only 6 minutes long..

I guess Jesus committed mortal sin then
Luke 17:2
It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Popery has a false gospel

Romans 3:28
>Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Implying pedophiles aren't reprobate and beyond hope of salvation. Same with fags.

There's a certain faggot that has a fetish for him.
See how Anderson screams like a bitch:
youtu.be/toKIxkgnAV4?t=75
>youtu.be/toKIxkgnAV4?t=75

The devil also believes in Jesus. Will the devil be saved?

Yes Jesus is right when He says it's better for a pedophile to kill himself than to molest a child.

Where does that prove that we should be killing all pedophiles and removing their ability to repent though?

It is not up to fallible men to determine when someone is or is not forever lost

The devil does not trust in Jesus to be saved. The devil has no interest in salvation.

>duhhhrrrr Let me throw out the whole Bible fir one verse
devils don't believe on Christ for salvation. They aren't even human, get a better argument you autistic faggot.

Because they probably will. And they're most likely are teprobates.

>2 hours
boi

Luckily the Holy Ghost gave us half a chapter about it
Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Lev. 20:13)

Was the cuckolick whining about how Anderson thinks homos should die?

>this retard level theology
It's hard for me to take Christians seriously despite my defense of them.

Devils and demons have free will and choose to do evils; this is why they actively DENY WORKS by REJECTING JESUS

By death, this does not mean the death penalty but physical death and spiritual death. I.e. every who commits sin desires death. You don't even understand simple Catholic dogma.

Old law, doesn't apply.

#NotAnArgument

Matthew 5:17

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

That's the first thing he talks about in the linked YT vid.

"To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus."

Again you're being an autistic faggot. And the demon rebelled against Gid sith satan

I was more focusing on the reprobate part but Leviticus 20:13 says fags die

That never got repealed. Is fucking animals and incest okay? That's not repeated agian in the NT.

Yes, and Jesus DID fulfill the Law by reducing it down to only two commandments

>4 “Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

>6 They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. 7 They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” 8 Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.

>9 When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. 10 Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

>11 “No, Lord,” she said.

>And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

He has the rampant hate for gays that many closeted right wing religious christians have. Meanwhile they smoke meth and suck dick at truck stops. Telling gay people to kill themselves is a huge sin in the bible. suicide is worse than being a sodomite.

Where do you get "homosexuality and bestiality are wrong therefore murder all homosexuals" from???

The entire point of Jesus is that yes all of those bad things from the old law are still bad, but the punishments don't apply anymore. The only punishment is eternity in Hell if you don't repent.

You can dig up dirt on anyone these days.

:/

This.

Try to dig up dirt on vaticancatholic.com

You can't. The guy is a paragon of Catholicism and the Logos.

What? This isn't condoning adultery, it's just saying that we're not supposed to stone people for that stuff anymore.

Replace "adultery" with "homosexuality". "Go and sin no more" seems to condemn the preceding action as a sin.

Face blindness. You have it.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia

Leviticus 20:13/15/16

Now your making more shit up. And Romans 13 says that the government should use the sword on evil doers
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Also do you want anarchy then you tard? No punishment for any crime

Where did I say that we should condone adultery or homosexuality?

Man you heretical protestants are just on fire with the strawmen and heresies today

christcucks ITT

I like the runescape music in bro dimonds videos, absolutely based

Here's some dirt: They're c*Tholic

Also they probably touch little boys like cuckolick priests do. That explains why he defends the homos right at the beggining of the vid

No, the jews weretempting Jesus like they always do. If Jesus said yes then he would be vreaking Roman law and if he said no then he would be breaking Moses' law. He said it so they should stine her but can't.

>anybody saying anything bad about Pastor Anderson
>ever

You have to be a real cunt (or terrified homosexual) to not admit this guy is a fucking legend

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc&t

youtube.com/watch?v=ttGx48rONVM

youtube.com/watch?v=wlZVyJZGowc

He has probably faced more persecution from the liberal media and the homosexual mafia than anybody, besides Trump.

I got the impression from earlier posts in this thread that you condoned them. I suppose I was mistaken.

>only 2 commandments
Inless thise 2 are "thou shalt not commit adultery" and"stone fags" then you did

How could anyone who posts here seriously follow a religion that tells them to bow down in worship on bended knee to a fucking Jew Rabbi named Yeshua ben Yosef?

>Leviticus 20:13/15/16
Leviticus only applied to the Jews for their time

>Romans 13
Romans 13:1-7 is a forgery not written by Paul: bible.org/article/paul-and-civil-obedience-romans-131-7

So incest and dog fucking is okay now?

>t-that's not real scripture

Also again Jesus said pedos should die and children that curse there parents

catholics bashing protestants again? don't you have kids to diddle? or chimpanzee feet to suck?

3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;

6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Ahahaha I didn't realize he was actually such a madman.

Sorry papist-user, I didn't realize what you were arguing against. I'm not too sure about this

>C*atholics
No thanks

RACE MIX FOR YHWH!!!!! :^)

>Salvation by grace, not works
>Because muh Jesus says so
Proceed to ignore Jesus Himself would not condemn a woman who would have been killed (by sinful man) acording to the Law.

Steven And*rson spends half his time calling Catholics heathens and trashtalking them. The retaliation comes at no surprise.

Reminder, all whites should recognize gods like Wotan, Frey and Baldur. Not jewish ones

Literal KJV only bible fundamentalist
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1Mcw5Au8o
>all homos are pedophiles
>gays should be executed
Preaches the entire Bible as literal, a true man of God

Good video. This guy has always been a mixed bag to me. So much of what he says seems correct, but then he throws in poison pills that don't comport with any Christian teachings that I have ever heard.

I always took it as the bedrock of Christianity that any sinner, no matter how repugnant, can repent and be forgiven if it is genuine and the person changes his or her behavior permanently.

>blah blah blah fornicators wont get into heaven blah blah
yea heaven is the size of a small town by ancient standards and like goleta in southern cali by modern standards. they didnt even have their own grocery store it was just a suburb and a school. its not infinite its small as fuck made out of alabaster and has precious and semi precious stones inlaid in it. about 2 thousand years humans have existed since the bible was written. not even 1% of the population of christians globally each year would even get into heaven its not possible

youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
>1:15-1:30
>AYEEAAARRHAAAEREAEEEEAEEYEEAEAAEEAAAAAAAAHaaah
What did he mean by this?

Could you rephrase this? I understood nothing

Is this the actual catholic fag? You post this exact post anytime Anderson is mentioned. If it's you then kill yourself sodomite.

I think he is talking about the "let ye without sin cast the first stone" verse.

Homos can't be saved, that's the thing. They are reprobates(they are rejected by God)
>youtube.com/watch?v=zW6GEH9o3Yw&t=23s
Reprobates have been rejectd by God, I didn't know that was a thing until I read the Bible and listened to the sermons.

Also Jude
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

and 2 Peter 2
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

My comment was not against yours.
I mean the parable of the adulterous woman is very clear. We are sinful. Not even Jesus would condemn the woman. I have a hard time understanding how one can be a Christian and not do as Christ says and go back to the Old Testament whenever they want to justify their judgement of others.

YHWH=JEW DEATH/VOLCANO GOD
YHWH= YESHUA

Baldur=White god

see Also Jesus condemns most people to eternal hellfire

Hail Baldur
Hail Wotan
Hail Hitler