Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Was she autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXUqHrgLfo4&t=63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kinda, but she lost her memories. ;_;

Well... losing all your memories, then living in some experimental faculty, and the use of your powers constantly erase whatever new memories you make can have an effect on you, I guess.

That is autistic.

I wanna drink best girls pee!

does this show have nudity

I can't remember. I haven't watched it since 2014.

As far as i remember, not really.

>not really
You're thinking of the manga. The anime version is a glorious nipple fiesta.

There is some but it was never the main focus of the story.

Best girl.

>she didn't give the footjob

Aren't we all?

>the only artist who wanted to draw Kazumi doing a footjob scrapped the idea because anime didn't last long enough
Brynhildr is truly full of suffering

I want the hatsuna one.

I regret reading 180 chapters of this shit. But I had to since Elfen Lied was my first animu. Fucking okamoto man...

I only remember sympathizing with her when she was singing that childish song to herself when she thought nobody was around and got really embarrassed when the guy was there.

I've been there. I've been there.

I don't regret it since it was enjoyable for the most part (save for the conclusion). But yeah, Okamoto seriously needs to get his shit together. Looking at his new series it doesn't seem like he learned anything though.

he's making an isekai gender bender. His life must be miserable

hows that one sexy manga hes doing?/spoiler]

Is it actual gender bender or just crossdressing?

Just crossdressing. A man walking around would cause chaos in their society. So he is dressed like a girl atm so everyone doesn't have their ovaries explode.

He also takes pills that make his voice sound feminine and wears his girl makeup while eating another girl out so Okamoto may be onto something here.
There's actually a live translation thread right now, all the details can be asked there

I knew that shit looked familiar.

Why did the guy have to end this so horribly? I held off reading it like I do all manga cause I had a gut feeling it would end like shit.

Gotta admit, Parallel Paradise (Okamoto's latest manga) is fantastically stupid.

How does this hold up?

I guess im picking up this shit.

It's good for the most part
Depends if you are willing to go through 180 chapters for a shit ending

Who the fuck was that little girl in the last chapter. God damn this fucking manga was fucking dumb, should've ended around when they fought the white neko forgot her name

She has a special place in my hearth. Too bad for that end ;_;

>not recognizing loli Kazumi

The manga has been axed, but before that the shitty anime adaptation has also severely damaged the pacing and the way the story went in the manga.
It has been posted in one of post-anime Brynhildr threads that some time after the anime finished airing Okamoto in his twitter blamed the editors for making him rush the manga to match the anime ending with manga's climax at ch.100 (the end of the Valkyrie arc). He claimed they should've at least went with Tokyo Ghoul (another popular Young Jump series that got an anime) approach and just end it at chapter 100 to come out with a direct sequel later but the manga was selling well so they made him continue it despite him having no idea anymore.
It's pretty clear that pic related scene from chapter 1 was supposed to be the true end and happen much later into the story than it actually did. The post-chapter 100 tone change from villain of the week to maid cafe and school SoL hijinks also shows that Okamoto had no idea what to do with the plot at the time and was taking his time to pick up, and when he finally did, they axed it for good.

Does the anime have an original ending that is a somewhat fitting conclusion (like elfen lied) and if so would you recommend the anime at all?

>save for the conclusion
That loli hijack redeemed the ending to me.

Best 2015 loop
youtube.com/watch?v=DXUqHrgLfo4&t=63s

do it man

>from chapter 1 was supposed to be the true end and happen much later into the story than it actually did. The post-chapter 100 tone change from villain of the week to maid cafe and school SoL hijinks also shows that Okamoto had no idea what to do with the plot at the time and was taking his time to pick up, and when he finally did, they axed it for good.
anime ended at chapter 100/101

Man, that fucking sucks. Editors ruin everything.

I don't think anyone should bother with it since it tries to adapt 100 chapters in only 13 episodes, skipping entire arcs and butchering stuff here and there.
I appreciated the OST and voice acting though.

> →
I dunno friend, with how it's going it's far from boring. Mindless fun.

the dubstep was good

>the dubstep was good
Nice shit taste.

>not recognizing loli Kazumi
are you just shitposting or has this been confirmed?

No u. You know when you have shit taste when you prefer the second OP. ANN does as well

Nothing is confirmed, but her sole look implies that she is Kazumi's virtual created daughter as she has traits of both, her and Murakami.

Just look at that headband, it's the same one Murakami bought Kazumi on their free day

Offers footjob in series in the actual story. Not a single doujin of the act.

I fucking hate myself for not being able to draw.

but her eyes are so far apart. she used to be cute as an adult

I almost want to watch the anime again for Kazumi.

Kazumi is a slut
Kuroha is and will always be best girl

The last time I checked there were only two Brynhildr doujins on sadpanda, so it's not like we have much of a choice to begin with.

Okamoto's art just changed over the time. Just look at Murakami, he looks like an ayy lmao in last chapters.

yeah a little here and there

i loved her