Democracy is a facade of freedom from an illusion of choice

Democracy is a facade of freedom from an illusion of choice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LzFnSZiVhoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ave, True to Caesar.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

a jew probably wrote this

We must euthanize the animals and profligates

caesar legion alliance is perhaps the second worst meme I ever fell for in my life. terrible quests.

Bread is a facade of Food from an illusion of Nutrition.

I r filosof

Better than the (((NCR)))

who needs quests when you can stomp on NCR all across the mojave wasteland?

God you sick Furries piss me off, so much.
We all know there is only one Sup Forums-tier Group in the Wastes for us.

Ah yes, the Roman LARP brigade that literally has no original thought among them. All a bunch of cultist jack asses who whack off to the god Mars.
You're the idiots who tried pulling some sneaky jew backstabbing shit on the Great Khans and act like the NCR are so much worse than you guys. Literally both of you are shit, even those flashy armor plated cunts in the Brotherhood know that.
My name is Jack and I hate every single one of you. I fucked my loving gf and business partner Diane last night. Shit was so cash

Correct.

Dude, the Enclave is fucking based. They are literally /ourguys/ in that game. Although they did follow the orders of a murderous computer that wanted them dead too which was pretty dumb, pretty sure Colonel Autumn had a plan to keep them safe. He was middle aged, white, authoritarian in the good way, had a folksy accent and would have made a great President. I wish it didn't force you to want to help the SJW D.C. Brotherhood on behalf of "Daddy PC" who if you zoom out into third person you can see they make your mother a shitskin in Fallout 3

All the smart people in this thread had green IDs
Except you, cult zombie
What makes them any better than the NCR? They are just as corrupt and fucked up as them, but on a totally different level. I think it's settled that the Enclave is /ourguys/

And?

Now that's just unamerican

The Enclave is a retarded faction

There I said it

I've been looking for this for so long. Thank you.

Enclave is a bunch Civic nationalist with the exception of wanting non mutated humans, they don't care so much about race.

DUDE
HOLOGRAMS, VENDING MACHINES, AND POISON GAS
LMAO

The real chad

aye.

(((Joshua)))

>Autocratic authoritarianism modeled after a 2000 year past archaic civilization

Pöaying through new vegas for the first time. Larping as a mad scientisy specializing in creating ez
Xplosives. Cant decide which faction to join. Any tips?

A free and independent New Vegas is the way to be.

as a German shouldn't you be playing as the railroad and giving all those poor synth refugees a home?

>Democracy is a facade of freedom from an illusion of choice

rhetoric... and you believe it?

>which faction to join
Fuck’em. No gods, no masters.

Ave, True to Caesar

I pretty much did each of the factions quests without joining them.
>mfw House had a robot army

You either support House or you're wrong

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=LzFnSZiVhoc