Holy fucking shit

I have never been more angry than what I feel in the depths of my soul than I was reading this article
More angry than I was at Clinton’s lies
More angry than I was at Obama’s fine for not buying his shit tier Obamacare
More angry than Ive ever been at retard SJWs
And almost as mad as I get at niggers doing this kind of shit

What the actual fuck?!?
What is going to happen to them? I want to believe that they would immediately be put to a slow and painful death, but it happened in cuckifornia.
What will actually happen to them?

Parents arrested after 12 children, ages 2-29, found shackled in California home - Fox News

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/15/parents-arrested-after-12-children-ages-2-29-found-shackled-in-california-home.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: foxnews/national (Internal - US Latest - Text)
youtube.com/watch?v=w5Mw-AgH3jc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
youtu.be/V_FShQVnJIw
encrypted.google.com/maps/@33.7436895,-117.2269815,3a,75y,224.37h,68.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sH5OcLA4TQ4drEdQAe2udEQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
encrypted.google.com/maps/@33.7436895,-117.2269815,3a,75y,348.68h,71.84t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sH5OcLA4TQ4drEdQAe2udEQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-california
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5272703/Police-13-siblings-chained-California-home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/15/parents-arrested-after-12-children-ages-2-29-found-shackled-in-california-home.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: foxnews/national (Internal - US Latest - Text)

...and nothing of value was lost.

>arrested
Should have pulled a True Detective and just executed them on the spot
Fuck these people

Except for 12 kids lives have been have been completely destroyed

Do you have any kind of empathy?
Any idea the terror these children must have faced?

That’s what I’m saying....
how the fuck can these people be allowed to exist?

What will California do?

>California
Yeah the s doesn’t surprise me much. Commiefornia should be nuked or earthquaked off the face of the earth

Give me a heads up before you drop the nuke

I hate California more each day...
All those idiot liberals have destroyed California... now they’re moving out bc it’s too expensive to live there and turning other states like Texas into shitholes

>29
That's not a child...

This.
Learn to swim

>californians are degenerate filth

More at 11.

It's that actually what you think is happening? Texas 0-4 year olds are 31% white. White Californians moving to Texas are more likely to vote rebulican than your stupid based spic Texans.

have the jurors pay the fine?

the story is all hype

there is literally nothing wrong with shackling your own children
we do it all the time here

I knew a cop who did this and was put on administrative leave. He didn’t lose his job and he administered justice.

You will be hung

How does a 29 year old get shackled by those faggots?

Trump supporters ladies and gentlemen

Hanged. Hanged. Making their dicks bigger isn't justice.

Based on my experience with the system in California, it will be way too lenient. Obviously all minor children are going to go to CPS. The adult children will probably be pretty fucked unless they have help. The father will probably do some serious time, but the mother will probably get a very short sentence relative to the crime and even possibly have an opportunity to get her kids back.

people that want slow deaths for others are part of the problem just kill them and be done with it its morbid work.

The really disgusting truth behind this case is going to make even veteran Sup Forumsacks sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5Mw-AgH3jc

See you down in... Arizona bay

But they look so completely normal.
Bet money these sick fucks get counseling and get their kids back at some point.
They didn't kill any of them (that we know of yet) so there's hope for them!!!
-some douchebag California judge

? Why am I a Jew if I don’t like children being abused?
I’d certainly rather be a Jew that took care of their kids than one of these two faggots

You are an ignorant borderline nigger. Ronald Reagan fucked california over with this bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

We could vote R as hard as we like and it would never matter. We had our votes diluted into water by that fucking dumbshit. FUCK Reagan forever. California will be Blue for all eternity. Reagan betrayed us.

He’s probably been shackled for years

Fucking white trash. If this was about mudslimes, Sup Forums would go fucking nuts.

>california
>trump
these are obviously clinton voters you can just tell by their sick pedophilia torture nature

It's like something from a David Lynch production.

California doesn’t support trump you fucking idiot.
Keep your irrelevant bangs in your irrelevant country

Quiverfull

In Sweden and Germany it is, you don't wannabe agephobic r-right ?

The younger ones will probably come out okay. The older ones are wasted lives. Hopefully they can make something of themselves though.

What?? FUCK no!
Do you have case study on this kind of abuse?

What did he see that made him snap?

He's probably been shackled since childhood, he's most certainly completely fucked and probably near brain dead

>white "people"

The dad used to work for Lockheed, was an engineer.

Perris, Ca is a methhead shithole. These 2 are fucking evil and guaranteed methheads

This. Ropes that hold elephants don't actually hold them. The elephants don't know that thought, because they're the same ropes from when they were too young to break them.

Kid's fucked yo. These people should publicly hang.

How do retarded idealists like that even get into a position as a judge?
Judges should be impartial to “hope” and partial only to reality

Plus irresponsible breeding and guaranteed abuse of public programs.

>I have never been more angry than what I feel in the depths of my soul
Lol

About 40% of us voted for Trump you brainlet. If we actually got a wall and forced Sacramento to enforce our nation's immigration laws this would be a red state.

What the fuck is wrong with conservatives?

terror? if they were tortured yes, but you ont feel terror of just being shackled, is this like a we wuz slaves thing?

We desperately need a punisher

>shocked neighbors

The absolute state of the west coast.

>It's like something from a David Lynch production.

If you want to blow your mind, watch the full video from 2013:

youtu.be/V_FShQVnJIw

At 34 minutes in, Elvis is singing to the wife and eldest girls:

"You're caught in a trap
And you can't walk out
Because he loves you too much, baby"

What those women in their mid-20's with squeaky little-girl voices must have been thinking, I don't even know...

>How do retarded idealists like that even get into a position as a judge?
Obummer appointed a shit ton of them, and the lower courts are usually voted in. When your state is communist, you end up with communist judges.
>Judges should be impartial to “hope” and partial only to reality
Reunite the family as often as possible is their retarded creed. I've seen far too many families forced back together even though there's absolutely horrible abuse suffered because faggots believe you can rehabilitate these sick fucks.

Don't you just hate it when third world, every day problems show up in the United States every so often.

Shithole countries, so on and so forth.

what if they are so big they die from lack of blood?

or the kids will get teh gibmedats and then suddenly millionaire

You could vote R as hard as you like and it wouldn’t make a difference bc the majority of your shit state is D.
Plain and simple
Your state is poisonous, don’t try to pawn that off on Reagan

That’s true but the gibs have to come from somewhere. I doubt the parents have money stockpiled for compensation. The probably wouldn’t go into taxpayer money for that stuff, that I know of

>If you only knew how bad it really was.
These are just some of the know crimes. Silence of the Lambs shit criminality is real. Kids in dungeons are real. There's only one savior for this planet and he hasn't come back yet.
Are you ready?

Article leaves up a lot to the imagination, like what type of torture we talking about here?

Do we know these people's political leanings? Since they are caucasians with an aerospace background and many kids, the possibility is high, but are we assuming or do we know?

...and so you are.

In cases like these, political leanings have less to do with the crimes at hand than their philosophical or religious leanings.

>40%
Which means 60% of you faggots voted for fucking HILLARY

I don't get why people make a big deal out of the snake building, the whole thing is obviously a warning against nuclear war from the vatican

>yfw they were selling flesh for the Hollywood elite

This. These people were probably some type of religious or doomsday type loons

You can see clearly those 3 eldest daughters are wearing heels for the first time in their lives.

According to news reports there were 7 of their children that are legal adults, but so emaciated they could pass as teens.

california's stupid liberal laws aint gonna let em have a death sentence which is bullshit

Hi Sup Forums

I found the house from this picture on G.Maps

encrypted.google.com/maps/@33.7436895,-117.2269815,3a,75y,224.37h,68.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sH5OcLA4TQ4drEdQAe2udEQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Which means the house across the street is probably the dungeon.

encrypted.google.com/maps/@33.7436895,-117.2269815,3a,75y,348.68h,71.84t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sH5OcLA4TQ4drEdQAe2udEQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

this looks like an onion comic

That 60% is mostly spics.

ANSWER user WANNA HEAR THE SNAP

Who fucking cares

Yeah. That has to be it. It's not the antichrist power come to fruition.

Couldn't be that. The bible is just allegory and such.

>mfw humans don't even deserve basic rights such as having children

Look at the faces of these two they're straight up psychopaths.

the fuck

That does not fit the profile for shit like this. If you have a very special form of deviancy you need to be discrete, isolated. You do not have a nice home on a busy street in a wealthy neighborhood where people notice shit and you have a HOA monitoring your property.

You think that a child aged 2-12 being shackled to a bed, seeing their older siblings in the same position isnt terrified?

You think everyone just peacefully went to their beds, put shackles on, and weren’t scared of dying from starvation?

Or do you think that the parents that did this weren’t capable of murdering them and that those children weren’t instinctively aware of that?

FUCK OFF

you share this site with teenagers user

Who would have thought that Captain Kangaroo was such a monster?

Which is what, pray tell?

Yes. See our demographics:

suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-california

Wow it's really surprising that mexicans vote blue, when the blue politicians are the ones pushing sanctuary and amnesty and gibmedats.

We also have a number of nu-male whites that vote the same way because they are utterly retarded. Please do not discount California Conservatives. A portion of our legal mexicans and many of our asians vote Conservative too.

Educate yourselves so you can stop saying stupid shit. California is a lost cause without major federal intervention (I.e. deporting 3.5 million illegals AND MORE, just deportations won't fix it) but lots of good Americans live here that don't vote for stupid shit and WE are the first victims of a blue California.

Confirmed - officially sickened by this. Reminder: Gallows humor is a psychological defense mechanism.

>the "church" is just warning us

It's a David Lynch/Lars von Trier joint project.

I agree, I'm calling 24-hour rule on this whole situation. Something fucking weird is going on and it might not be quite what it seems. Maybe they're all ayylmaos?

Come on, Sup Forums, I've just given you their address, you need to dig and figure out what the fuck is going on here.

Their address is 160 Muir Woods Road, according to the Daily Mail:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5272703/Police-13-siblings-chained-California-home.html

You are right.

If I knew I would post it. See my other post:

This is their house. It's not exactly secluded!!

What's going on here? All I can be sure is that it's something fucking weird. How could their neighbors not know they had kids!?

What I'm supposed to see here? The Ichtys Wheel?

Say it with me, "white people".

Are these folks connected to Utah Polygamist sects? They look awfully familiar.

Holy Shit he did it
That crazy son of a bitch he actually did it.

Verified parents van, it is the dungeon house

bruh
obvious dick is obvious