Post your TFW when you realize just how terrified the alt-right is over an Oprah presidential run

Post your TFW when you realize just how terrified the alt-right is over an Oprah presidential run

I thought the frog girl represented libtards, and gravity girl represented us

>אנימה הכבידה הנערה חיוך.jpg

Shit thread. Sage. Also OP is probably a feminist

> This place is for the alt-right
> Afraid of Oprah running
Let her run. Hell let her win. Let this country be thrown into maximum chaos. Sup Forums doesn't really care as long as we can shitpost about it.
This and saged.

2D of all forms belong to us, not them.

Amphibian milkers belong to the huwhite man.

Hebrew filename and a meme flag, come on why make it so obvious.

Oprah would be the greatest president of the 21st Century so far.

i wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

obvious shill, you even used the exact same photo from mha as the last time i saw you. sage nigger

she's going to run away crying the first time a negative ad gets run against her, the Democratic Primary is a much more evil and soul crushing exercise than the Republican counterpart. Look what happened to Bernie, do you think it's just a coincidence that the Obama DoJ started investigating his wife?

What is she going to do, buy a car to every nigger that votes for her? Didn't they cry about Trump not having any government experience when he was running? I guess it's only a problem if you are a white male

>The people that think Oprah is the solution to Donald Trump being president deserve Trump.

>memeflag
>anime girl smiling or contemplating
>bashing "republicans"

shame no text on the image this time

>desu senpai

Shaking in muh boots.

Nice filename. Sage

>the alt-right is over an Oprah presidential run
Two jokes and neither are funny. Oprah is a piece of shit and won't risk her secrets being leaked by autists with nothing better to do if she dares run. She can burn in hell.

>talk of presidential run
>entire neighborhood immediately wasted by a mudslide
Somehow, I'm not seeing it.

Delete your worthless thread and go back to jerking off.