China's moving into Africa and fixing up the place // robbing them

huffingtonpost.com/entry/china-africa-obor_us_59a4372ce4b05710aa5dcd02

>Moving away from Western influence, Africa is already getting a glimpse of a different future.

I'm hoping that the Chinese build it up so nice that Blacks will want to move back.

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/week-asia/geopolitics/article/2128064/gulf-crisis-expands-horn-africa-and-china-sits-eye-storm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Chinese
> Build it up
They will strip mine it with chink efficiency.

drilling oil in more than one sense

RICED

Chinks aren't as weak to fee-fees as we are. Good and bad. But in terms of africa and niggers? Only good desu. I dislike some parts of chinks. but they're many times better than the niggers.

i don't understand why people turn a blind eye to the asian menace, if they had it their way they would genocide all white/black people. everything's going to come crashing down when we run out of resources/space in the next few hundred years. slant eyed people are the most intolerant people by a mile followed by blacks and arabs and then probably indians. it amazes me how ignorant some people are to the fact that we are being taken over, i'm a minority in my city, it doesn't affect me in anyway except that i cant get a job. i have had a disproportionate amount of negative experiences with asians and polynesians. i'm sure it wouldn't make a difference what country i live in though, i'm bottom of the barrel genetic trash and will be treated as such, but this policy of importing shitskins and gooks has eliminated any prospect of me finding a minimum wage job. im gonna be homeless in a month, i fucking hate my lfie

Nah, China will build it up and replace the niggers with chinks, only way to make it a successful venture, not a bad plan tbqh, the only thing we can do really is close our border to the niggers.

They're going to see that the "evil white man" isn't so evil after all.

The nigger got cucked by a chink

I feel you brother, even though Europe is getting flooded bt migrants and other shit, those are only nuissances, a little genocide/boat stopping will fix it but the impending Chink meanace that is advancing truly strikes fear into me, every day I see more and more Italian small faimily stores closing down and being sold off to chinks, in the Industrial area of my city it's even worse with half the buildings having incomprehensible chink moon runes on it. Truly the faggots who want a "qt asian waifu" will be the end of us

China can "rape" Africa, as many on the left claim the Europeans did during colonization, and get away with it. China does not care about blacks nor their history with slavery. The Chinese have no "white guilt" to cripple their efforts.

China is more than happy to send literally millions of Chinese to Africa over the next few decades and as the Chinese always do they will built up the area and effectively move in. The Chinese will also protect what they are working for and that means when the next African leader finally realizes whats happening and tries to stop China... the Chinese will likely go to war to protect what they see as theres. China will play it cool as they has the most to gain and are willing to make deals but they have zero concern about putting an African in its place.

Also, the first major event when Chinese workers get killed and the video/pictures make their way back to China and the Chinese will spread it like wildfire. China will turn against the Africans and the war is on.

LMFAO

>I was hoping that the Chinese build it up
lmao good one

reminder that Africans flourished under white imperialism

>Also, the first major event when Chinese workers get killed and the video/pictures make their way back to China and the Chinese will spread it like wildfire. China will turn against the Africans and the war is on.

yeah right. theres been plenty of instances of chinese getting genocided - vietnam, indonesia, cambodia. mainlanders won't do shit. upon hearing such news, they'd probably just shake their heads at them and say "africa" and go on with their day

itsAllSoTiresome.jpg

>chink moon runes

lmao, i thought it was mainly in aus/nz/canada, asians really shit up every country they inhabit

Does this mean Eddie finally got some gravel?

>vietnam, indonesia, cambodia
The Chinese have something to gain in Africa they did not elsewhere. Also, Africans are not Asians.

China will protect its investments and idiots like you might dismiss what they are willing to do. Once established China might end up protecting their positions in Africa like they do in the South China Sea.

That being said, I hope China the best and that morons like you just keep dismissing their activities. If China decides it to be worth while China can literally put an end to the African problem.

>scmp.com/week-asia/geopolitics/article/2128064/gulf-crisis-expands-horn-africa-and-china-sits-eye-storm

the woman in that pic was raped in Haiti, but it was in 2015. Gavin is full of shit.

What does her getting raped in 2015 have to do with anything? Haiti has been a shithole for a very long time.

Pic related is one of your Haitian friends during the 2004 coup.

KILL WHITEY!!

If I were hypothetically to set up a business in a port city relating to electrical power which city would be best?

>KILL WHITEY!!
Good news for the non-white Chinese is that statement has no value.

Holy shit.

That map is out of date, it's still got Ethiopia and Eritrea together, China would have even more rights now.

LETS SEE IF THE CHINESE DO ANY BETTER THAN THE ETERNAL ANGLOS

If they just take the resources and not give them medicine, this just might work.

This isn't referencing exclusive rights, so how is it relevant?

US has more extensive oil & mineral rights throughout the continent than China

Kek

Nigeria has no minerals only oil and Ghana has oil only gold

This
Chinks don't even build up their own country, But maybe they'll see all the unused space and be convinced to colonize the place, that would be nice.