The first episode of Gungrave.

nice

Last two episodes of this

THICC

PLEB ALERT
PLEB ALERT
PLEB ALERT

>he said skippable episodes, not skippable shows
Oh, I thought he meant skippable shows because he posted Eva.

Alright who at Gainax had an inflation fetish?

Your life

t. toiletnigger

The cat chasing episode of Code Geass

Episodes 5-26 of Re:Zero

Every summer festival episode ever

Is this all you do?

Get cancer and die

Is this all you do?

I laffed

>try to move mouse, cursor won't move
spooked me good

I still don't get how Haruhi got popular. You would think the VA for Haruhi being a giant whore would scare them away.

Do you mean 5 to 26 or 5 & 26.?

Literally the best filler episode in the whole show

Shinji is best girl

I thought Haruhi was popular before Hirano did all that

Nanami is the best girl and all her episodes are great.

Literally 50% of Naruto

This 100%. It baffles me that anyone can defend Endless Eight.

You can basically skip 80% of Evangelion since the only good things are the beginning and the ending (episodes 23 & 24 + EoE)

>not 25-26

fucking plebs

All you need to watch is the part where Shinji is told to get in the Eva and that's basically the whole show

>It's a Julian watches a historical documentary and occasionally comments on it episode.

what about the part where Shinji wants to be the little girl and then conceals, not feels?

??
It got popular before that. Now it's a dead franchise thanks to that.

Shinji is a boy?

Looks like a Dark Souls boss

>Now it's a dead franchise thanks to that.
Good

not in his heart

I mostly blame the catchy dance ending which became a staple in every anime convention for ten years. It also had a cool premise with an eccentric female lead along with introducing people to simple philosophical ideas. It was also one of the first big modern light novel anime adaptations.

>all you need to watch is the part where Usagi defeats the enemy using moon prism power make up and that's basically the whole show

>He doesn't like lore
>He doesn't like the context the lore gives

Because Hare Hare Yukai and Kyon.
Without them, it's just an anime about whiny bitch.

Looks like the filter is working
>not liking fun

DELETE KARIU

Ooki na yume
yume ga suki deshou

What was this thread about

I still can't believe they did that to all of us. How can their budget be so short that they had to rehash the same episodes for 8 fucking weeks straight? My goodness...

I felt betrayed by them japs. Even as a pirate, I wanted my money back after going through all of it

>Kyon
Probably the only thing it had going for it since the ending wasn't really great.

entire 2nd half of Naruto
almost the entire 1st half of Mai-HiME
almost the entire 1st half of Mai-Otome
almost the entire 1st half of SAO
almost the entirety of Utena
almost the entirety of Crest of the Stars
entire middle part of RahXephon
entire middle part of Simoun
entire middle part of .hack//SIGN
almost entire middle part of Ergo Proxy
almost entire middle part of Code Geass R1
almost entire middle part of Higashi no Eden
almost 50% of Eureka Seven
50% of Saiyuki
some of the early episodes of LoGH

Everything after L.

ZZ Gundam episode 1

>almost entire middle part of Ergo Proxy
(you)

>anime

Doesn't this kind of kill the joke? I thought the seat was supposed to be shaped like her hair or some shit.

Nanami episodes are arguably more intricate and deeper than actual plot.

Happosai episodes.

imo utena is improved by skipping all nanami episodes. shit on me all you want, it's one of my favorite series and I say this anyway.

those episodes are fucking great fuck you

>skipping any Eva episode

it was fresh. you don't understand now because there are a million better things in the waifu-falls-out-of-the-sky genre.

Recap episode is completely unnecessary

This thread is completely unnecessary.

>hurr they ran out of money so don't even watch it
you faggots are so shallow

But that had Sandalphon

Magma diver first half and ending is actually hilarious. The climax is lackluster, but the rest is great.

I didn't know Dobson worked at Gainax!

14 contained half of the show's foreshadowing.

Jesus christ Asukafags are fucked in the head

The sun from Stardust Crusaders

Does this include the episode where he seperated girl and guy Ranma?

>How can their budget be so short
Negro they reanimated each and every one of those episodes, along with new voicework and everything. Money wasn't an issue.

>skipping the sun

The boku no hero academia episode that aired yesterday could have been summarised in five minutes.

In a show like Mai-HiME where the characters end up fighting each other, you can't just skip the part where they get to know each other beforehand. Even besides the obvious conflict of them being friendly with each other makes it hard to have to fight each other, there's other stuff too. The fact that Mai was seemingly the most powerful, and Nao calling out the fact that Mai might just be able to wipe everyone else out. And the fact that the fighting didn't take place in some fantasy world or barrier or something, the school was getting hit with explosions and all the normals we saw in early episodes had to be evacuated and shit. In this case, you really do have to see how the situation starts out peaceful and gradually escalates to appreciate the conflict.

the anime in general has heinous pacing, which is ironic because one of the complaints I see about the manga is that stuff happens too fast. I dont think I've ever seen a more egregious adaptation in my life

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/VdJUwRbgaOPXjtmA3yJyqA/
What did he mean by this?

I still thoroughly enjoyed endless 8. My only real problem with it is that it meant that we missed out on six or seven more episodes of further adaptation of the novels.

This show could have been a solid 8 if that episode didn't exist.

Let me correct you

>How can their budget be so short that they had to rehash the same episodes for 8 fucking weeks straight?
It likely cost more, actually. They reanimated a lot of the scenes for different outfits and camera shots, and slightly different voice lines.

Of course, you're an idiot so you didn't get the meaning of why they did it in the first place.

No!

What was it, then? Just an odd choice of the director? Internal fights? Eight episodes seem like a bit too much for these cases and from such a big studio too...

The one where it's just a recap of her filler episodes is a bit excessive, but the others are all pretty fun watches. A nice break from all the ZETTAI UNMEI MOKUSHIROKU doom and gloom.

Set up for the movie. Specifically, communicating to the viewer exactly how excruciating Nagato's existence was.

You were supposed to notice the slow, subtle changes that happened throughout.

The whole point of it was that MOST things were exactly the same but there were always noticeable differences and those are what really tell the story.

This.

I mean what did hirano even do besides cut her hair and not cater to her autistic weeb fanbase

4 recap episodes in a row

this

No, retard.

>skipping any episodes of any show
>ever
If you don't like the show, don't watch it.

They tried to adapt the chapter from the novel in a cool way because it had "eight" in the title