Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Like I promised, I finished Unmarked in a week. However, this is first-pass TL from the CN stuff; I still need to check back against the JP. There are several minor contradictions that I haven't sorted out yet, and some of the place names like Kitayado/Nakayado and so on are a bit off. However, those will be checked, though feel free to point out any errors you find. Once everything is done, I'll move the Unmarked folder over and post a link.

Prologue - pastebin.com/BmDyTCGT
Chapter 1 - pastebin.com/jJEpqKUC
Chapter 2 - pastebin.com/QP1M4bX2
Chapter 3 - pastebin.com/T73i8Avc
Chapter 4 - pastebin.com/pbWiv1TG
Chapter 5 - pastebin.com/gthWBsbi
Chapter 6 - pastebin.com/VLdKiJxc
Chapter 7 - pastebin.com/vpLYsrBv
Chapter 8 - pastebin.com/rqBqLRMn
Chapter 9 - pastebin.com/2QVtnfgN
Epilogue - pastebin.com/jseFpUJS

Unfortunately Pastebin has a limit of 10 guest pastes in 24 hours so I could not include the afterword. I did that too, however, and it will be in the final folder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you chink user, I want to have your baby.

Peaceful Days never...

You're awesome.

Half of the book already translated user.

Plat or chinkanon?

I miss best girl.

I love Ripple.

Don't we all?

Unmarked seems to be Ripple's story more than Snow White's, IMO. She fits the role of the everyman learning about being an MG, she goes through character development throughout the story, handles most of the important fights, and Snow White is only relevant because she's the most famous of the N-City MGs.

I don't.

I feel neutral to her, but I like Stuntchika.

A life without knowing the friendship of Puk Puck is a sad life indeed.

It's Stanczyka.

Everyday I'm Shufflin.

Yeah SW is the series's protagonist, not the protagonist of each book. Roughly:

Unmarked: Ripple
Restart: Pechka
Limited: 7753
Jokers: Cherry
Aces/Queens: Ururu

Interestingly Deluge is the same as SW, becoming a series protagonist through the making of the JAQ triology.

Deluge seems to be set up to be the next Pfle, the Queen from a Princess.

I don't see Cherry as the protag, Filuru/Styler Mimi is more of the protag

You're right, I brainfarted. Filuru is indeed Jokers' protag.

It's always been Ripple's story in my mind. Anime should've realized that. I didn't feel connected to Ripple at all in the Anime but I did in the novel

Leave Deluge to me.

Dat fickin' dyke wos lackee dat she wos off'd by een midget engel beeforr ai got her.

Nana won't like this.

>top girl is dead
>people still watch this trash

>Chinkanon's:
"She swung over a valley on a vine. She was getting closer. There were several notes of tension in her heartbeat. Given the effective time of the Vitality Medicine, she would have to make an attack now. Dropping her pretense, Clamberry stepped into a patch of vegetation and stabbed her right hand into a rock without any warning. After impaling the human-sized rock with her right hand, she raised it and smashed it heavily onto the ground."

>Plat's
Suddenly, a large rock began flying in the air towards Clamberry. Fast. Durable. This wasn’t a normal rock. The rock kept hitting her. It was fast. The arm, then the back, then it flew over to her shoulder. Clamberry focused on the movements, her reflexes are far too fast for the rock to anticipate, and calmly, she aimed her fist at the incoming rock."

And I used to think that Lerche changed this scene.

Thank you for the hair work user.

I had a dream the translators and I went ghostbusting except I looked like myself and they looked like Bluebell and Marika.

>the Queen from a Princess.
>Deluge is SwimSwim 2.0
Makes sense, considering she murders best girls (Shufflins).

>Osk mass produces waifus
Why do people hate Grim Heart?

>Next Arc everyone loves Deluge again
>inb4 it's her turn to get brainwashed

Hey, Ripple and Snow got their turn. It's Deluge's turn now

I want to know more about Joker.

>Deluge gets her arm chopped off
>gets SwimSwim's arm attached to her, causing her to become Swimming Deluge

Fuck off Delude, stop samefagging. You aren't a protag and you never will.

Can't wait to see Deluge pay for committing genocide.
Truly LoM's Hitler.

>Unmarked re-TL is done

FUCK YES
WAITING FOR THE EPUB

REMINDER THAT SWIM SWIM DID NOTHING WRONG
REMINDER THAT NANA IS A MANIPULATIVE DAMSEL-IN-DISTRESS FETISHIST
REMINDER THAT SNOW WHITE IS A SHIT FRIEND
REMINDER THAT LA PUCELLE IS A SELFISH CUNT WHO DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE REAL SNOW WHITE AND ONLY WANTS HER SO HE CAN KEEP RESCUING HER TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT HIMSELF
REMINDER THAT MARY WAS A GOOD HOUSEWIFE WHO GOT HER LIFE RUINED BY A WORKAHOLIC HUSBAND, A BRATTY KID AND EVERYONE ELSE NOT GIVING HER THE RESPECT SHE DESERVED

Nobody cares about your garbage headcanon that you derived from two out of context scenes in a drama CD

>You are fake this is the real SW reeeeeee
>Oh wait you are actually the real one my bad
>By the way I'm not going with you but with the fake one instead

Totally headcannon. Why can't you accept the truth Boipucellefag?

>REMINDER THAT SWIM SWIM DID NOTHING WRONG
That much at least is true.

All of this has been addressed in previous threads, going through this dumb argument for the umpteenth time is a chore.

More you like you have zero argument towards my statement.

If you don't even remember the last few threads where we've went over this what's the point of going over this yet again?

There's also been at least two times where it ends with you going "w-well la pucelle's a faggot and I'm entitled to my opinion so there" and now here we are again.

Here's your last (You). I'll be waiting for Promise of a Magical Girl and Magical Girls vs Shark.

What's wrong with Souta? Why did he design such a whorish looking character? Why couldn't he have designed a classy lady instead?

Because a teenage boy who makes a female character in a video game isn't looking for a classy lady. Must have been especially awkward becoming someone you probably jacked off to.

R-R-R-Remix!

>episode 2

I knew this was coming from a mile away, but it still hurt pretty bad.

At least I should be good for the rest of the anime, since I can't imagine caring about any of the other girls as much as I did about Nemu

>since I can't imagine caring about any of the other girls as much as I did about Nemu
Oh boy, see you soon.

Pechicken!

Lazuline is best restart, but Clantail + Pechika are the cutest couple.

You. I like you.

They're cute but Pechka is a hetfag so I don't consider them a couple. LazBell thus still the cutest.
Unless Clantail planned to make Pechka fall for her with a deer dick.

You mean buck cock

What would you feel if I change Rain Pou to Rain Pow?

And Pechika to Pechka, as an user had been mentioning.

Explain further.

That makes sense. Also I bet Clantail will use HYENA CLIT to thank Pechika for the tasty food.

I think what I liked best about LazBell was when she was on the verge of tears after Melville walked out and Laz just said she'd stick with her.

And on a more tragic note, there's Miyo/Rio... poor girls. Right until the end they were still fighting for each other's (and Pechika's) lives.

ペチカ is Pechka, the Russian oven. It's a pun that would be lost if you romanizing it as a simple "Pechika"

Rain Pow (レイン・ポゥ) is a pun from Rainbow (レインボゥ). It didn't occur to me all this time because it's more common for nips to use レインボー , レインボウ, or even レーンボー. My bad.

Not that user, but Rain Pow references her rainbow powers more, while sounding the same in JP.

Personally I think of a bad 60s sound effect when I see Pow, but I can get used to it.

Pechika should stay as Pechika, though. It's a reference to Chika's real name just as Nokko-chan refers to Nokko-chan's nickname when she was young.

Pechka can still be understood as being derived from Chika, whereas Pechika will make the oven pun completely lost.

Well, someone who knew it was derived from Pechka would probably understand the pun with Pechika (Chika, the oven). I feel that directly using Pechka detracts a bit from that.

Still, it's not like the meaning's completely lost and the pun is obscure enough that it could use more highlighting, so...

I don't mine one way or another.

Didn't Pechika only like that boy because he reminded her of a girl she liked and forgot about until her memories were restored?

Desert warfare model.

I say keep Rain Pou as is since that's more consistent with the katakana and the pun in her name would get lost in translation.

Slav model.

Jungle warfare model

She still liked him even after remembering, and her relationship with the other girl didn't seem yuri.

Where is the "A shit" model? Because Shufflin a shit.

I love you Deluge.

Friendly reminder that Deluge is nothing but a discount Snow-White.

True love.

>WAITING FOR THE EPUB
This please, I would do it myself if I'm not computer retarded.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Rain Pow is consistent with the katakana. As stated, rainbow in katakana is レインボゥ. The pun is a simple change from ボ to ポ much like geek to Keek (キ to ギ).

I ship this.

>175cm tall at 17 while being Japanese
Why is Kano such a genetic freak?

She needs to in order to win the SWbowl.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo

>dat hair gripping

Bisexuality exists.

When I first read Restart I thought that Detec was alright, I didn't hate her, she just kinda existed. Now that I've been rereading Restart, she's really grown on me.

Pechika's never been hinted to be bi before or after getting her memories back.

What do you regard as "hint" to a character's sexuality, when you promptly dismissed her possible crush on the old friend?

Had the old friend been a guy, anyone who read "Chika came to like Ninomiya only because he reminded her of another guy who died" then nobody would have questioned it had been a crush.

>Dislike a character on the first read
>Appreciate them a ton more and notice all the little details about them you missed at first and now realize how much important she is than you thought she was on the second read

What's her name anons?

Pechika has never been shown to be romantically interested in girls at any point throughout the story. You say I'm shutting down any possibility of a crush, but at the same time you seem to be trying to imply one exists when nothing seems to imply that.

Holy shit, where shall I start.
-Everyone in Limited
-Melville

Limited is kinda cheating considering almost everyone was practically a different character.

I can't wait for Jokers retranslation.