I wouldn't go to Fra-

>I wouldn't go to Fra-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4777084/Boat-carrying-African-migrants-arrives-Spanish-beach.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they counting refugees as tourist now?

Ok

puttering

does it count yanks who go to other bits of yankland since they never leave

ITALY BTFO

>global tourists
Pic related

> UN figures on tourism

Fuck right off cunt.

>american tourists

μολὼν λαβέ

youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc

What's even in Spain worth seeing?

France won't last long.

It's a cheap beach destination with nice food

I don't understand France though. I wouldn't feel remotely safe there or Germany for a holiday. I've previously enjoyed both cologne and paris but fick that now. The last time I went Paris I was shocked and I live in fucking woolwich

I guess boat niggers count as tourists.

Memes aside France is really impressive place. You should visit before spewing bullshits.

Not all of france is Paris, i'd bet a whole lot of its tourism happens away from shitskins.

this actually makes sense. Spain is a poor desolate nation which is still visually appealing. So it's really cheap to make a vacation there.

>I don't understand France though.
It's not hard. (((Tourists))) love to (((visit))).

>be middle class
>save for seven years to travel to Paris
>eat kabob

No. Spanish migration route is more effectively blocked than Italian and Greek ones and beach destinations south of Mediterranean haven't really been safe since Arab spring.

City destinations like Barcelona, Bilbao and so on. Also beaches and then there is British degeneracy spots like Ibiza.

I've been to Spain, southeastern part. It's a nice quiet place.

Things have gotten more difficult recently and more expensive, so I just go to Cyprus instead.

that said, if I were rich I would totally travel to France, I bet it is awesome if you can afford to avoid the brown people

That stat means nothing.

Of course people go to Spain its like the Florida of Europe.

The only difference is the people who go to Florida are mostly Americans not drunken lower class Brits.

Other than Canada and Mexico other nations are an ocean away from the US, so there isn't as much 'international' tourism.

I knew a French guy who absolutely hated Paris because it sucked all the attention away from what he felt were nicer attractions in other regions.

Like the US, if you avoid cities you will see few, if any, shitskins. I only vacation for beautiful landscape and historical architecture anyway.

>go to france
>see frenchman
>everything alright
>see jap tourist
>everything alright
>see gypsy
>watch my belongings
>see mudslime
>watch out for any trucks

>go to the US
>see white man
>might get instantly shot
>see nigger
>see spic
>see cop

not a very vacation friendly country

Pretty sure french and japanese would also shoot you if they could, Brazil.

Nice was nice enough. It got less nice a few years after when the truck of peace cunted the place
But everywhere is blacking up at a crazy rate there

Italy is over 9000 times nicer. Literally.

I'm not sure is Brazil any better destination. Go to Brazil become junkie and murderer.

It's easy to visit here, don't speak your abhorrent foreign languages around us, don't fuck with anyone, follow the rules, stay away from niggers, spics and white trash, and you'll be fine. Most white folks even enjoy talking to foreigners when they visit, we love asking questions, just don't speak your native tongue unless asked to.

I hate Benidorm, awful shithole.

Migrants count.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4777084/Boat-carrying-African-migrants-arrives-Spanish-beach.html

>vacationing in Europe
why not just go to Syria

Benidorm is a meme place Nigel,try Sevilla,Cordoba,Valencia or some other places like Vigo or Bilbao

Why go to the usa when you can pretty much just visit mexico,ghana or get shot in some brazilian slum while looking at mongrels?

I hate going to places where other Brits just revolve their holiday around drinking and LAD culture. I usually try and find some decent villages which haven't been completely molested by tourism.

These incidents certainly dont happen in the UK eh.

Paris is less multicult than London.

Lyon/Bordeaux/Rennes/Aux/Grenoble/Strasbourg/Dijon/Nice/Tolouse are places ive been they are nice and less multicultural by a huge degree compared to Birmingham Leeds Manchester etc.

I can see the appeal.

Bordeaux was pretty awesome. I went there last summer and enjoyed it a lot, I'd love to go back there again.

>going to europe
>ever