Would you abandon a friend, Sup Forums?

Would you abandon a friend, Sup Forums?

Friends are shit people that have fun even when you aren't around. They are loud, obnoxious and disrespectful of your personal property.
Who needs friends?

That particular one? Fuck him. He drove my liver to suicide.

I abandon all my friends. Even good ones. I would abandon such a shitty friend as alcohol in a heartbeat if I wasn't dependant on it.

Some shit went down in my life all at once. Instead of relying on my friends for support, I retreated within myself. When I was realised that I hadn't been talking to anyone for some time, I reached out to them again. They didn't want anything to do with me.

He's killed a good chunk of my family, he's not a very good friend.

Learn to take captures you fag.

>friends
You must be new here

Abandon a friend who makes my mood that much better? Nah. Too bad the friendship costs a bit so we don't meet that often.

Just for some time because I had to take some medicne incompatible with my friend, but after that there was a happy reunion. And no, too much of a friend wasn't what made me take vitamins.

Even though he killed my father, I just can't abandon him.

>tfw I told my friends to abandon me

There is no saving me, depression is a part of me

Is this the LotGH thread? I've been waiting!
I just got Stellaris, and am playing with some LotGH mods. It's breddy gud.

>Is this the LotGH thread?
nope, go back to /plebbit/

I don't use riddit. It's just that LotGH threads only show up, like, once a month. I'm hoping this one develops into a full thread.

>I don't use riddit
But you should. Since you like Literally Plebbit the Anime. I bet there its fans gather more often and in greater numbers.

I would never abandon a Mittermeyer, but I would definitely abandon a Reuental before my """friend""" killed millions of people.

Mittermeyer's my favorite character. He was too pure to abandon his friend.
I want to be Mittermeyer.

Literally worse than scum

I only drink at parties

But you can have a party anywhere user!

That would be boring though. I usually only drink with my old highschool buddies once every two or three months.

Drinking is a sin and degenerate.

Friends are a crutch for the weak.

t. Arararagi-kun
>friends lower my intensity as a person

You stop hating other people so much once you realize they are also bearing with your own shit, user.

Agreed

he was a bad friend

>page 10
Would you abandon a thread?

I would abandon all my friends but I won't stop drinking

Yes, actually. Allowing threads to die when the discussion is over is one of the great virtues of Sup Forums. Don't fuck it up.