Miss Belgium

This is Miss Belgium of the year 2018.

Do you notice anything Sup Forums?
That's right. She's a Filipino. What else do you notice?
Indeed. She doesn't look as good as other Belgian women.

Just like what happened in Finland, we've just taken the first foreigner that applied for Miss Belgium and called her a winner, because "doing otherwise would have sent a wrong message to people of other cultures".

If you'll excuse me, i'm gonna learn Russian and drink a whole lot of Vodka. I think the Russians won't notice the sudden Flemish colony in their vast amounts of land.

It's all fucked.
Everything's fucked.

We've already had a mullato Congolese woman win, you retard.

Also let me drop a redpilled for you dumb faggots that keep posting this shit

ALL miss pageants are ALWAYS rigged. And they're rigged in favour of what will stir up controversy, make money and grab attention. Exactly what you're giving them.

Say what you want about those backwards Russian drunks but at least their woman could win a contest on merits and they can still send people into space. It's truly a dark day when Russia looks good compared to the rest of the west.

at least miss belgium is attractive
miss finland was objectively unappealing

She literally looked like a troll

she looks cute :3

Although our miss mutt was pretty hot

she looks cute too :3 women are so lovely

Philo's are hot. It's niggers we find disgusting.

White culture isn't important. White men completely abandoned the culture war. They didn't fight back AT ALL. Instead they fled like the cowards they are into shitty trade jobs, became NEETs, and went innawoods. All three were stupid solutions to a major problem.

This is the future white men chose. Now white women are stuck dealing with the fallout. It's not wonder they all fuck blacks considering how pathetic white men are.

Nobody care's about this shit though

She's literally a 3/10

White people just need to accept that your time is up. You had your chance to stop this in WW2 and you lost. Too bad for you.

Thanks for the input mutt people

I can taste the salt. Our mongrelization is just a preview of your future. You'll see. You'll wish you listened to my sage wisdom instead of meme, but by then, it will be too late.

Future you chose

>Tfw cuck Belgians in their own country.
>A pure flip not a hapa won.

Top kek. PINOY PRIDE WORLD WIDE! MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD. WAFFLENIGGERS BTFO!

Shes a cutie. 10/10 would race mix with her.

Why did you let a filipino win Miss Belgium? As a filipino, this is stupid. C'mon Belgium! Fight back.

They won't fight back. White people hit the self-destruct button, there's no turning back. They can only fantasize about shit that's never going to happen until their entire country is brown.

They should fight back. Back off shill.

They did fight back in the 1940s and failed. Too bad for them.

Well, tell Belgium to keep fighting back.

BELGIUM YES!

Why waste your breath? They clearly don't want to fight back. Pay attention to the way the world is going, it's pretty obvious that whites have been selected for extinction by nature, they've become a completely self-destructive race.

Bitch ass shill. I hope liberals crash and burn. Belgium must not fall. They have beautiful white women.

Honestly i've never seen real belgians, only niggers and shitskins there. What are whites like there?

So take a white woman for yourself and enjoy your life, she'd be down for it. Why cuck for a race of cucks?

shes beautiful..

Lmao the chick placing the headpiece is literally better looking

there was a lot of backlash for this tho, lots of racist comments about it on social media etc, people are getting more tired of this shit. calling her a poo chinese(poepchinees), ladyboy etc

Yeah people always talk shit on the internet and that's about as far as you'll ever get. It won't stop anything.

stop going to brussels you retard.
brussels != belgium, brussels is the perfectly achieved (globalist)utopian representation of europe.

She isn't even an attractive flip. This shit has to stop. If you are going to fetishize non-white women, AT LEAST FETISHIZE ATTRACTIVE ONES.

>"racist comments"
I laughed out loud when they said on the news racists comments like "I hope she's not a ladyboy" and "she doesn't look very belgian" were being made.

keep pinoys out of your country they will not assimilate, keep their nigger language and keep to themselves once they get a majority. All while claiming victimhood.

except they say the same thing in real life as well, media was in full damage control over the whole thing, and the miss belgium in question was going over to multiple media companies / radio stations etc crying over the whole thing.

saying shit like "I just dont understand why people judge based on looks?"

which was ironic for obvious reasons and made her seem even more of a retard.

Yeah sure buddy. Those right-wing death squads are going to reveal themselves soon! You're just waiting for... uhh... something...

Contrast this girl to a beauty queen from the actual Philippines. This is true every time one of these "diversity" queens pop up. They all wouldn't even make the finals in their home countries. Uggos.

a gookess is a step up over the ugly sheboon from last time.

I leave this here, no migration backgrounds in Germany!

And the winner is... an ugly German blonde woman!

on the beach

"let's include some ugly ones in the beauty contest"
"the ugly ones must feel included"

but they all took the 15 year old 35 year old man "refugee" nigger dick.

all the good propagandists are on Sup Forums

because going the extreme route instantly is the only way to go?
have you learned nothing from the jews?
slow and steady wins the race etc. surely if we come out shooting shitskins and jews on the streets now, there will be no backlash, international reaction, extreme police retaliation etc.

remind me again, with america's freedom and massive amount of armed civies, where YOUR death squads are? the population % of niggers and mexicans etc is a lot higher in america than it is over here.

Noobs

How can you even compete?

>She doesn't look as good as other Belgian women.
ehh you lost me there.

don't push it finland

Does she have a penis?

There are no death squads here, white people will talk a big game online but they don't do shit in real life. It's the same everywhere in the world. Slow and steady will just make your countries brown, it's happening anyway. By this time, nobody will want to fight for white interests because there won't be any white people left. You're dying out. You had your moment, it's gone, time to accept it.

want to find out?

>celebrating a thinly veiled prostitution recruitment system for the ultra wealthy.

get off my pol

>Tfw white girls do nothing but hit on me in class when they should be paying attention to lecture

Stop with th BS dude it wont work you waste your time.

She's cute, would breed with. You sound like a buttmad roastie OP, no offense.

that's 3/10 higher than the baboon who won miss finland.

thats mr not ms

checked
uggo is roasted

> Sweden
Isn't it obvious?

true

that's some fine fingolian here

Fake elections a.k.a. propaganda.

>Fake old media elections.

(((They))) already sold our countries on paper. Their own paper, of course.

That girl got a shitload of plastic surgery. Before all that plastic surgery, she looked like a normal ugly Flip native.

>mfw relized that sweden's choice is less white than puerto rico's

Strongest Race. Don't worry, once we secretly and slowly take over your institutions as hardworkiing immigrants and bring our families here through legal means, we will get rid of the niggers and mudslimes for you, and mold the countries into Christian states again.

god bless.

lol rekt

How does a beauty contest work? Does the audience vote matter or it's just a (((jury))) doing it?

LMAO