AUS/POL/ TRAINS EDITION

`Sup Cunts.

Sydney Trains workers announce 24-hour strike on January 29

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/sydney-trains-workers-announce-24-hour-strike-on-january-29

Australia Day debate has to stop: Mundine

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/australia-day-debate-has-to-stop-mundine

African community patrols move to Tarneit as police try to quell community fear

unv.is/theage.com.au/victoria/african-community-patrols-move-to-tarneit-as-police-try-to-quell-community-fear-20180114-h0i3vd.html

Dramatic arrest after man allegedly rams police car near MCG

unv.is/theage.com.au/victoria/dramatic-arrest-in-east-melbourne-near-australian-open-20180116-p4yyjd.html

NBN tradie caught stealing naked photos from clients' phones

unv.is/baka.com.au/nsw/nbn-tradie-caught-stealing-naked-photos-from-clients-phones-20180115-h0iht3.html

Other urls found in this thread:

austraunion.com/our-policies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's for dinner lads?

Snags. Why can I not find Bratwurst in Woolies?

It's in the deli section, should be in a fridge near the deli counter

Tacos.

Bump.

Recruiting for The Australian Traditionalists Union. A new political party and community that wants to start the push back in Australia. We are politically similar to the Australian Conservatives and One Nation but with an ultimate goal to end the great replacement here. We want to avoid the 'going nowhere' LARPing of the AR, whilst also wanting to create a group that isn't just an assembly of bogans. Join us if you care for the future of Australia.

We have just updated our policy platform with a whole host of new policies across the board. Ranging from reforming immigration, giving Australians the right to defend themselves, to withdrawing from the United Nations. Check them out and tell us if you think we have the right idea for the future of Australia. austraunion.com/our-policies

Bump

Are the Somalia gangs going to stop running trains on your wife on the 29th as well?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Aboriginal children, Because the beauty of the BLACK Aboriginal woman must not perish from the earth.

Nah, I love being cucked.

Trans is tough job

reading a good book rn

AUSPOL

Why is there 2 AUS/POL/'s?

No fucking idea.

fuck up fake cunt

meet deets?