SORRY SWEETIES, WE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON

Every county should be equally represented so as to balance use of land

Feels Good Man

>What is population?

Lol yes you are.

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Drumpf.

Progressive city people all voted for Hillary.

>Mass is STILL 100% blue
Why?

Don’t need a completely painted state to win. Ask Alabama.

The belt of shit.

Goddamn I hate my home state. It’s because guys around here realize voting blue lines their pockets quite nicely and keeps the blacks in the city area. I still vote republican though, fuck em.

ok

>live in the blue speck of Texas
feels bad man

Gonna be harder to pull off now that Sessions is investigating voter fraud.

>Can't do math
I suppose it's unfortunate for you that land can't vote.

He gave up because some states refused to give him the data and our attorney general is a FUCKING PUSSY and gave up

>SEE!? THERE ARE SO MANY MORE OF US!!! SILENT MAJORITY!
>*loses popular vote*

stop posting gay shit, flaggot

Filthy Human. That belt is one of the most important regions on the continent.

>she targeted properly and still lost
>she targeted poorly and lost because she didn't understand the election

Anybody who manages to actually investigate Cali will find a massive can of worms, or should I say beans?

Governor Brown is attempting to make California a "Sanctuary State" because he knows the DNC there did tons of illegal shit using illegal Mexicans as pawns.

Yeah, and it's filled with disgusting niggers.

Turn the proxy off, amerimutt

Looks like America’s got a bad case of the herps.

>She screamed and cried into a pillow like a bratty little girl who didn't get her way
The demoncrappy party in a nutshell, really.

Like I'm going to take a bunch of rednecks living in the flats seriously lol

Unfortunately true. Soon the humans will be purged, however.

Never forget, no matter what happens going forward, that over 62 million Americans voted for racism, white supremacy and the alt-right and the entire agenda that it represents. That’s a significant percentage of the population, and as the country gets darker, there will only be more of us

>3 million retards live in the same retard counties with all the other retards
Also
>6 million illegal beaner votes

lived there 40 years glad I am in the rural areas away from crime.

>6 million illegal beaner votes
It's 6 now? What're you a jew? Oh wait, don't answer that.

Shouldn't let it go to our heads though, this is no time for that. If we do, we will likely end up losing because of hubris. This is something that must be relentlessly defended, tooth and nail to survive and win another day.

>1% margin of votes
>people on camera admitting they were bused-in or drove-in from other states to vote illegally
>nigs mostly likely bused around to multiple districts by the DNC to vote multiple times, similar to beaners in Cali
>nothing is done to investigate the issue because the Democrat election judge refuses to review the info, and has all the voting records deleted

Wow, totally legit win guys.

Also, that's not even counting all the gullible boomers who stayed home because they believed the lies about Moore being a pedo. When are his accusers gonna show any evidence, BTW? When's the court date to address his supposed sexual harassment charges? Seems like it all conveniently faded away when the election was over.

I wonder what it looks like with the gender factor.

all the blue is spic and nigger. Sad!

They're educated

You misspelled indoctrinated.

>New England is a bunch of brown people
Lol fucking brainlet.

This map has always shown that whites are the problem.

How many was it before smart goy?

>educated people support TPP and Mexican gang invasion

Lower midwestern women are based?

women tipped the vote to hillary in New England states

>still whining about last defeat
Stop being a jew

what the fuck are you talking about

Jew

God damn, fuck you oregon.

my kids were afraid for some reason after i kept telling them trump was satan. go figure.

EU flaggot is sad because what little power/control they wrangled has been taken right back already. Nobody wants your gay reich.

>that pic

Jews supported Hillary more than Trump though. Also, it's not like Hillary would have done anything significant to snub Israel, either. She defended Israel in multiple campaign speeches.

Also, her policy is literally against white interests, and anti-male, and pro-SJW. It would be like Anita Sarkeesian being President. She also opposed trade protection ism and supported TPP, which weirdly enough would have shat on the Rust Belt manufacturing unions.

I get that Trump is pro-Zionist, and I acknowledge that it's a problem; but Trump was still the best candidate for /our/ interests out of the available realistic line-up. If I could make David Duke Emperor of the US I would, but I have to go with the best available choice IRL. It's called being pragmatic.

Pic related on Jews shilling for Hillary, BTW.

Yeah, otherwise New England is red.

well not all of them some were blue every time

I swear. They're all but a hive-mind.

But zoom in on the capital cities of any state they are all solid blue.

New England supports Dems because of a combination of the big coastal cities being full of (((diversity))) and also the traditional manufacturing unions that were located there.

Now that the Dems are being explicity globalist (opposing trade protection), and being anti-white; the whites that live their are starting to shift to the Republican side. A good example is Maine, the whitest state in the US, which gave half of its votes to Trump.

tl;dr - you don't understand the context of New England when it comes to voting

Yes you are

the weebs will continue shouting about muh based asians though even though every single voting statistic shows they are mostly leftists who vote for leftist things

which is why the electoral college stops you faggots from taking over the entire country with your masses of dependent brainwashed mindlets

>we're gonna win, FOREVER

That post is a fallacy. Jews succeed largely in part to their ability to be nepotistic (Jews hire other Jews), while demonizing white nepotism and installing "affirmative action" against it.

Also, the greater US/Western Zeitgeist in general has lead whites to be less united, while Jews remain highly ethnocentric and protective of the group interests. This puts whites at a disadvantage.

>Texas is bas-

the thing is, for all their grandstanding, the lefties still wont go vote, because they dont believe in America, and theyll try to steal it again and get btfo

i'd say it more now aswell.

alot of people were hesitant to vote for trump because they didn't believe he couldn't win.

but now that they've seen how the country has changed, and how the economy is going, i think they would vote for him.

Leftist-jews supported Hillary because they hate Israel and are faggots.
You DO need to discern groups of jews and not collectivise them, although it is easy trap to fall into. Try back-packing around south-east asia you will meet alot of Israelis travelling alone, and you will see what I mean. They are not all united in a conspiracy. The fact that the elite Rothschild deep-state are jews is just a coincidence. The fact jews have aweful shit and Rabbis who speak aweful shit is just the fact of the freedom of jews amongst themselves to have opinions, is part of why they so smart. Not all jews agree with each other, they are not united.
The issue of Israel brings sadness or tears to any Israeli, many want to just leave and find a new life somewhere but they can't get citizenship anywhere. I was thinking of starting a political lobby in Australia to allow any Israeli passport holder to have Australian passport if they give up their Israeli passport/citizenship.
DO you know what would happen if I had the money to back that movement and make that happen and the Zionist elite could see I was going to succeed? They would assassinate me. Because you know what would happen if I succeeded? 10s of 1000s of Israelis would migrate to Australia.

Maybe Asians in the West do that, but Asians in Asia are extremely nationalistic and ethnocentric. Even the Maoist Chinese are eager to genocide Turkic Muslims in Western China.

Japan is very capitalistic and ethnocentric, and got in trouble with the UN for not letting in enough sandnigger immigrants during the (((Syrian crisis))).

massholes

>STILL having to talk about the election
Can't we talk about 2018 already?

Based on this graph, the top ten NH white births are:

1. West Virginia
2. Maine
3. Vermont
4. New Hampshire
5. Montana
6. Kentucky
7. Wyoming
8. Iowa
9. North Dakota
10. Idaho

Though I probably missed a couple.

I wouldn't want you sending Jews to Australia either.

You say this but some countries like South Korea are becoming pretty Leftist and adopting feminism etc. Japan might be very ethnocentric now but thanks to all the gaijin white people moving there it's breaking things down slowly but surely.

>tfw live in Arizona
>tfw our women are largely conservative if they're white
Too bad they're also highly religious. Shit sucks. But I guess dealing with Christfaggotry is better than dealing with beaniggardry.