Re:Zero

summaryanon chapter when?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq
discord.gg/k3mgn8b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He said Wednesday not to expect anything that week, so he could be free tomorrow

thanks

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Lolimilia, if that's your kind of thing.

Important note. Ram is flat.

I think someone actually joked once that Rem's breasts are the only part of her that continues to grow in her coma, probably because the description of her breasts keeps getting larger and larger. First there was no difference mentioned in the WN, and at some point they became "slightly larger than Ram's". Now people call Ram flat, and joke about Rem's big boobs.

Can we gonna go even further

Fucking cow.

Rem's rems are filled with love

Then what are Elsa's elsas filled with?

she's not filled with subaru's baby oil yet, her tits are filled with dreams and happy endings.

Blood of her victims.

Ram's boobs would have been even bigger than that if she still had her horn since it would allow her to absorb a much bigger amount of mana and nutrients compared to Rem's.

The clown probably just sucked her tits off while in loli stage

Q&A soon but I need to do other things first,

>Q: At their largest size, around how big can giants get?
>A: In earlier days, it was common for them to reach four or five meters, but Sekhmet killed most of them, and other bloodlines began to mix in, so they’re gradually getting smaller. Currently, if there was a three-meter-tall one, that would be pretty big. The average is a bit over two meters, and Old Man Rom is average.

i think that Sehkmet was a giant, she also has the same tattoo like Rom on her clothes

btw in EX2 Rom could grow 10m by using a magic bone

Yeah. Sekhmet is pretty much confirmed to be a giant.

I wonder why she killed all the other giants.

Happy birthday Wilhelm!

Waiting P A T I E N T L Y

Oh boy user, Betty is pissed off. Do something to improve her mood.

Rem's aren't even that big.
Maybe a B.
At least that what they're discribed as.

In the anime they blew them out of proportion sometimes.
Wich is a shame, cow tits are ugly, and Rem does'nt have them.

How about a song sung by my violin made of cat entrails?

I remind her that everyone loves her
>Q: Re: Zero’s flat-as-a-board ranking!
>A: Beako, Petra, Ram
Fucking Felt has more than her

I remind her that everyone loves her
>Q: Re: Zero’s flat-as-a-board ranking!
>A: Beako, Petra, Ram
Fucking Felt has more than her

If only this was the Emilia we got

No wonder nee-sama doesn't even consider herself feminine. Well hopefully she will care about her look more, like her sister does now.

>Maybe a B.
she has D,

She does. Ram thinks highly of her own looks, she just knows her strength is her slender frame but nice ass and wears and outfit that works with that.

So I had a random thought. Could the turd goblin take out Reinhard? Not really in a direct fight, but his authority works just by touching someone and he's just a sort of creepy looking kid and Reinhard is a nice guy. Reinhard at least isn't immune to the authority since his memory has also been affected by it, and he wouldn't revive with his known blessings because he's not dead.

>was bored and read the last rezero threads
>ESLfags post bullshit things
it's just proved again that ESLfag doens't read the story or makes shit up as always

>When she ran into forest by herself

so? another proof you didn't read the story because subaru said that's one of her good points and he was happy when she did that for him.

>nearly got killed.
you are still posting this bullshit that she would get killed by dogs even it wasn't stated in the novel, post source from the novel pls then

>When she left him at the inn and again rushed off to the village by herself thinking somehow Subaru still wouldn't come.

are you retarded? what she did was a good decision, She deliberately dropped him off at a village in which there were no rentable carriages, and he only managed to get a ride because Otto had some shitty fucking luck. If Otto wasn't there, he'd have been stuck for awhile.

>I already brought up the mayo incident.
subaru asked for this even if it was a joke it's from the same guy who acted crazy before because he wanted mayo

>it's just proved again that ESLfag doens't read the story or makes shit up as always
We literally already know this. He's said it himself a couple times, no point in bringing any of this up.

bump

new Q&A

Religion
Languages and Races
Culture and So Forth

pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq

Q: Oni have horns, too, but are they related to mabeasts? Or are they simply a different species that happens to have horns?
A: They’re simply a different species that happens to have horns. Or really, the mabeasts showed up recently, and the when the feeling developed that “Beasts with horns are bad news.”, it was troublesome for the oni.

As expected really.

rip, Onis = mabeasts theory

Q: Since warlocks and witches exist, is there a dark king as well?
A: What are you saying, here? There’s no way there’d be one, since there’s no hero.

Q: “Since warlocks and witches exist, is there a dark king as well? What are you saying, here? There’s no way there’d be one, since there’s no hero.” So that means if Subaru became a hero, a dark king would appear?
A: Well, that’s true, but if the emergence of a hero leads to the emergence of a dark king, then who wants a hero, right?

Reeeeeeiiiiiinhaaaaaaard

Rem could still be a mabeast

Q: Will the main story mention at some point how to tell apart elves and half-elves?
A: Elves have slightly longer ears, and while half-elves walk around with their heads down, elves proudly think “How dare you expect me to keep my head down” while they walk around with their heads down.

Ha, sasuga knife-ears

>Q: How are half-elves born?
>A: They’re born normally, when an elf mother kisses a human father. Or they’re born when a human mother kisses an elf father.

This guy

So Reinhart is not a real hero? He doesn't have a real sense of right or wrong since his was given the powers at such a early age so I guess it makes sense in that way.

How? Wasn't Rem born the same way Ram was? Unless both of them are mabeasts, it wouldn't make sense at all.

SOON

she could have been a demonic parasite in the womb taking the form of the mother's DNA stealing Ram's other horn.

that sound awesome actually

>Q: In the Re: Zero world, around how widespread are homosexual preferences?
>A: I’m not very good with same-sex love, so even if it was widespread, it wouldn’t be depicted. Neither lilies nor roses.
Well, there goes Julius being gay for Reinhard.
But traps are okay?

>Q: In the Re: Zero world, is there only one language? Also, does Reinhard have the Blessing of the Soul of Language? (note: Otto’s blessing that lets him speak with anything alive.)
>A: There are accents, but there’s basically one language. Reinhard doesn’t have the Blessing of the Soul of Language.

So Reinhard doesn't have magic autism, but he could theoretically spontaneously gain magic autism if he wanted right?

Straight trap other than memeflirting to make people uncomfortable. Ruins a possibly hilarious Emilia 'I love Rem' moment.

Why are Otto and Reinhards shadows wolves?

it's best not to ask.

It's going to turn out that Felix really is bugs from tails gets trolled

Stop that, she is a beautiful oni twin that happens to be able to smell witch miasma

???

Its one of the best mangas I have ever read

Because she's an evil mabeast cuckoo

Fuck off esl you faggot

survival of the fittest

all other birds are faggots

Q: Does this world have a polygamy system?
A: It does, just like normal, but whether the ones involved agree with it is another matter.

I'm not ESL, I don't think he even knows or comprehends the theory. I bully because I love.

I think they're playing werewolf?
Nah, ESL doesn't believe there's any way Rem could be special or in any way connected to the overall plot

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Incidentally I don't bully Ferri because I love Ferri.

So you bully him because you hate him?

>Hating Ferri

No, just no

I'm pretty ambivalent to him really, but he is probably near the bottom of characters if I were to rank them.

If I were to rank the characters, Ferri and Crusch-sama would be on a completely different plane of existence compared to the others.

What is sex with Crusch like?

Only Ferri will be able to answer

like being trapped in a world of skinless, blood soaked nightmares clattering from the deep and clattering for the meat of the guilty.

>Crusch getting her memories back
kek
felix doesn't even care about getting them back.

sex with a frigid women laying there asking you "are you done yet?"

He does

why didn't he go on the away team to the tower than?

Surely his desires to stay by her side are more important than her memories.

Not this discussion again

Is Rem still in a coma forever?

scan when

yes,

Ask future Subaru

discord.gg/k3mgn8b

Fuck you bully

discord.gg/k3mgn8b

A spic own this server

what's this?

Fuck off.

Watch it happen. I want to see felix in tears.

Ferri would fuck comatose Rem until she woke up and then fuck her back into coma

Subaru will anally fist Felix with IP and stretch his ass so bad that no healing magic short of Minerva could cure it
Then he's going to make him submit like he did in the IF

Ferri will take turns fucking comatose Rem with Roswaal, and when she (if she) wakes up, she will give birth to cute blue haired kittens and clown babies. Subaru is busy having a family with Emilia so Rem has to take care of them herself.

>implying felix would even be able to get near a delicate high class lady like Rem.
Felix has no choice either, Crusch respects Subaru, it is only a matter of time, there is nothing the lil faggot can do to stop subaru sama.

Crusch-sama respects Subbaru but loves Ferri

Keep up with your delusions, Crusch is gonna feel Subaru's manly embrace, she must've been embarrassed when she discovered that a crossdressing heal faggot was one of her knights.

Well, I've got another one of those. I've been digging through some twitter archives for these.

>when she discovered that a crossdressing heal faggot was one of her knights.

But bro, Crusch-sama made Ferri her knight. And Ferri started his crossdressing because Crusch-sama started to crossdress.

it's from tanpenshuu 1 nothing special

I think I should stop talking about Ferri and Crusch-sama for a while.

no keep going

I know that one is.

You know, what was Crusch's reaction when she got back? She had no memories so one of the earliest things she should know about is some faggot gluing her arm back on, and then she has to think about how some faggot is apparently one of 'her' most trusted people. Its the kind of thing that might make you rethink everything past you was up to and whether you even want to know.

Oh shit, then Emilia's pregnant now

Ferri is handsome and cute while wearing his uniform

>All of Emilia's children end up looking suspiciously like Rem for some reason.