Why are Americans so demonized by the rest of the world...

Why are Americans so demonized by the rest of the world? I'll never understand it after we help everyone else but ourselves..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zscN-UjPa5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jealousy

Yes

They're envious...the covet our women's asses n shit like that.

Why did the cranberries die

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

Sure. That's exactly what it is ._.

>interventionists
>subject of Israel
>greedy
>shallow
>stupid

A lot of people blame you for the tidal wave of refugees and migrants/immigrants owing to middle eastern foreign policy.

Things like trying to destabilize Syria, Iraq and the WMD's that weren't there, Trump sucking Israeli cock are the main complaints I'm aware of.
I like you guys though

The U.S gouvernment tends to fuck shit up for profit and only a fool would deny it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zscN-UjPa5g

This is about the JFK release but they talk about how CIA and others have fucked shit up in other countries

you forgot fat bro we eating good lolz

Two scoops for YOU

>help

The only thing america exists for is enforcing will of Israel and international jewry.
By the way, do you like how your owners pay to you for your servitude?

>success breeds jealousy

-You export very degenerate "culture" that normies and morons love
-Your state is powerful an people are envious of that
-You fight stupid wars around the globe
-The media tell that white Americans are inbred redneck idiots worth hating
-Your arrogance

>interventionists

Sometimes it's for our own self-interest, sometimes it isn't. Intervening in and of itself isn't a bad thing, it depends on the motivation behind it.

>subject of Israel

Israel is of great strategic interest in that fucking batshit crazy area of the world. They're basically a Western country and a major non-NATO ally which just so happens to be in the Middle East. We also have a great return on our investments in Israel, they spend 70% of the aid we give them on American goods and services and we've also benefited greatly from their military and technological advancements. They're bros.

>greedy

Do you have any idea what other countries and governments do out of greed? Trust me, compared to the global average, we are NOT that bad.

>shallow
>stupid

These are both true. I can't pose an argument, but I can give an excuse: Our public education system is absolute shit.

why do teenagers hate their parents? Someone has to be the daddy here

because you're mutts and not a glorious ethnostate like us

Off yourself

Mostly distain for US foreign involvement, which I don't get in the slightest. Murica did indeed help a lot of folks around the world, almost every economic "wonder" was due to massive US funding.

Either that or just envy with desperate attempts to blow every flaw out of proportion, hence "fat amerimutt xD" replies

Bump

did you get word of all the recent Holohoax redpills? Shit was dope yo, you better 'fess up kid, lern yo history, oppen up baby daddys borderz noumumsaym?