California is a shitho-

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/01/15/people-in-california-face-misdemeanor-charges-for-feeding-homeless.html
legalinsurrection.com/2017/09/did-californias-plastic-bag-ban-contribute-to-san-diegos-hepatitis-a-crisis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you aren't supposed to feed the animals because it fucks with their nature of shooting heroin all day

don't feed the ducks

Why do we feed Africans then?

This. Feeding niggers should be banned too. No more EBT cards.

>California is just like a shithoe
Yeahhh...

we don't, all that aid goes to diamond mine upkeep

Probably only because the government can't verify that the food is safe or some shit. They need to label everything there with a tag that says "contains ingredients known to the state of California to cause cancer aids" for Christ's sake.

So knowingly infecting someone with AIDS in Cali is only okay if you do it with your penis. Got it.

Them digits

foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/01/15/people-in-california-face-misdemeanor-charges-for-feeding-homeless.html

It's due to a crack down on hepatitis a out break. Makes sense. Bring everyone with hepatitis a in one area and feed them shit that will make them shit all over the place spreading it to normies who just want to go to the park.

For feeding the homeless. Who are mostly white. Yeah. Minorities get their handouts from the fucking government. Fuck the government. We need a million mcvaughs to fix this fucking shit.

Having a large homeless population is an indication of being a shithole.

mein fuhrer

Slightly related
Can someone with photoshop skills do a dog shitting out the state of California
Secondarily, check your last 4 digits OP, VERY nice

This is an absolute a perfect example of the backwards ass thinking of Leftist America.

Start a twitter campaign blasting them for being heartless and uncaring.

Change the law to allow homeless being fed in cali

when i worked a shit cafe job in college we couldn't directly hand out-of-date food to the homeless because of liability issues. so instead we would put it in a brown bag and put it in the ground right at their feet.

it was pretty funny desu.

legalinsurrection.com/2017/09/did-californias-plastic-bag-ban-contribute-to-san-diegos-hepatitis-a-crisis/

More on the subject. God I love this. Their stupid useless feel good laws on plastic bags causes all the homeless to spread hep A. So them they're forced to starve all the homeless to death. God I love California. Brilliant way to deal with hobos you blood thirsty faggots.

Good fuck those guys, I’ve heard them talk to their buddies about it and apparently 120$ is a decent day of pan handling. So by sitting on your ass with a sign you can make more money than most low skill jobs and even the low end of higher skilled jobs.

Don’t feed he animals