Germans don't have their own haplotype. They're a mix of Slavs and Romans...

Germans don't have their own haplotype. They're a mix of Slavs and Romans. When will the nazi propaganda about germans being Aryans stop? You've gotten proven wrong by scientific researches. If you argue with the facts then you're less logical than feminists.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nature14317
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/02/massive-migration-from-steppe.html
nature.com/articles/ncomms9912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And currently you're getting racemixed with shitskins

bump

I can tell the difference between a German and a Pole like with a blonde and a nigger.

You're right, Germans are the niggers.

The nigger is German

>Celtic
>Basque
>Saxon
What is that shit?

r1b is a mega haploid group. it needs to be chopped down further.

u106 or modernly known as s21 is just one variant of r1b

here is another

Most of them we're a part of Roman Empire. Don't be surprised Brits have the same genetic group if Romans fucked their women

here is "celtic"

here is more alpine

everyone can

My paternal is R-L48 and my maternal is I2
What does this mean?

R-L48 is a major subclade of R-U106 aka s21. The first one I linked.

It means your father's lineage is West Germanic. And your mother's Father's lineage is Nordic.

i might have fucked up on the mother part. i guess it means your mother's X chromosome's come from the nordic region.

Thanks

>yfw you realise Aryan's are Hindu's. Ancient Indian's
Where is your pajeet hating God now, Sup Forums?

nice try BLM

These colors don't even represent the real German flag. Poor nigger, his integration people taught him wrong.

>TFW you join the Germans to free yourselves from British control
A noble cause indeed

F

> Slavs and Romans
> share nothing in common with Italy or Poland

Good thing your nigger-humping Polack whore of a mom taught your half-breed ass to clean toilets like she did in the UK, because you certainly can't read graphs for shit.

So if Aryan's are the master race, why aren't you guys bowing before the Indian's?

Ever considered immigrants?

What are you talking about?

Americans bow to no one

Aryan's are sourced from what is modern India. Check out the history of the master race lad. It was a spiritual title moreso than a race-based one too

All North Europeans are members of the same race. The three building blocks of the White Race:
>Western European Hunter-Gatherers
>Early Neolithic Farmers (also called Early European Famers)
>Yamnaya (Aryan) Invaders from the Pontiac Steppe

SOURCE: Massive migration from the steppe was a source for Indo-European languages in Europe
>Haal et al, Nature 522, 207–211 (11 June 2015)
nature.com/articles/nature14317
GOOD SUMMARY & COMMENTARY
>Massive migration from the steppe
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/02/massive-migration-from-steppe.html

All the same race

Indians are only 10-20% Aryan and heavily mixed with a Andaman/Papuan type black people

North Euros are around 50% Aryan
South Euros a bit less

So who were the Yamnaya Aryans?
A mix of Ancient North Eurasian Hyperboreans (AME) and a Caucus Hunter Gatherer (CHG) group that had been isolated in the mountains since the last Ice Age:
>Upper Palaeolithic genomes reveal deep roots of modern Eurasians -Jones et al
nature.com/articles/ncomms9912

On the Pontiac Steppe they formed a highly patriarchal culture of chariot riding warrior invaders who conquered Northern Europe where they party mixed with Early European Farmer war brides in the Corded Ware culture. That Corded Ware Culture then rode out of North Europe to conquer the rest of Europe, Central Asia, Anatolia, North Syria, Persia, and India. Modern North Europeans are around 50% Yamnaya Aryan, modern South Europeans around 30%, whilst modern Indians & Persians are around 15% and mixed with other races.

what is this irrelevant statistic?
Aryan's brought Hindu religious thought to Indian. Aryan's were typically Europeans, Iranians and Indians.

It wasn't race based, it was a class based on a belief system- if you were essentially a hindu, you were an Aryan.

By today's standards, India is the most Aryan country in the world.

Nope, the Aryans conquered the area where India is now. That's why some of rich Indian families are blondes.

>Accusing me of not being able to read the graph
>Saying Germans have nothing to do with Italians
>Not seeing that most of Germans have the R1b haplotype (the same Italians have)
Wash the sperm off your eyes you blind barbarian. You must have gotten pushed from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Triggered shitskins lover

You goddamn right.

R1a and R1b are from the proto Indo-Europeans who spread throughout Europe and would give rise to Germanic, Slavic, Celtic, Latin and pretty much all other major European cultures. Everything else is the remains of earlier Europeans and foreign invaders