Mark Steyn

What's Sup Forums's opinion of Mark Steyn and can we confirm or deny him as a Jew?

I really like him because he's really funny and intelligent and was loudly warning us of the reality of "Demographics is destiny" when most people here were in diapers or protesting Bush in Guy Fawkes masks.

He's also a total shill zionist cuck faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdEGJb5W5ks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hes a controlled opposition Jew.

He’s Anglican.

I like him because he's totally not racist.

I like him and laughed out loud when he talked about climate change.
His debate with Nigel against some liberals is worth watching.

His name is a transliteration of a German Jewish name (Stein) and he hates Germans and gloats over our demise. He's definitely a Jew. I know you guys also hate us, so take from that what you will. I'm just here telling you that he's a Jew and he's said on several occasions that we Germans deserve to go extinct. He bitterly hates us.

But before you completely cross us off the list, remember that a large portion of whites in the USA have their historical origins in Germany, and ask yourselves what their plans for you are once we're gone.

>he's said on several occasions that we Germans deserve to go extinct
source

Mark is very entertaining. Love when he sits in for Rush. Which he tends to do a lot these days.

We're going to be gone way before you are. We will have South Africa demographics when catch up to where we are now.

He's Intelligent and funny

What more do you need to confirm?

To answer Goy's question.

Plans once you're gone is a theme-park/whorehouse named 'DeutchLand'.

Gonna put rides with names like: Black mamba, The Suicide Bomb.
Also bumper trucks.

Multi cultural cuisine stands with German beer.

Awesome time for everyone as soon as we realise how to get Muslims into animal suits.

And before you ask:
No not INTO ANIMALS that's easy, into animal SUITS

>kike says germans need to go extinct
wtf i love kikes now.

TOTALLY

NOT

RACIST

TACKA

I like him. I read two of his books, caught him when he was filling in for Rush Limbaugh a few times, and read some of his articles. I haven't reviewed his complete body of work obviously, but I like what I've heard and read over the years.

This is still one of my favorite moments of his:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdEGJb5W5ks

You gonna put a holocoaster in there too I hope.

kek that's actually pretty funny sheckles

He's a great writer. Better at writing than live TV. In terms of pure writing ability, he's head and shoulders above almost every one of his peers. One of the best columnists in the english-speaking world alive today.

He fucked up by going total psycho-neocon in the 00's. He was a a massive Iraq war booster and wrote an entire book in 2006 about how America had to stay in that shithole for its own preservation.

Well, once they were in they SHOULD have stayed. The power vacuum (and money) created by Obama pulling out troops created ISIS.
Going in in the first place was a stupid idea imo

Mark is great, very funny and intelligent. He gets it (unlike you, faggot).

Not everybody who doesnt hate jews and israel is automatically a globalist zionist jew shill out to take over the world and steal your lousy 7 cents

prince harry?

>lrn2google faggot

Life and career

Steyn was born in Toronto. He was baptized a Catholic and later confirmed in the Anglican Church;[5]. He has stated that "the last Jewish female in my line was one of my paternal great-grandmothers" and that "both my grandmothers were Catholic".[6] Steyn's great-aunt was artist Stella Steyn.[7] His mother's family was Belgian.[8]

His books about demographics was some of my first red pills.