Okay Sup Forums a new Swedish superstar has had his breakthrough. He's 14 years old

Okay Sup Forums a new Swedish superstar has had his breakthrough. He's 14 years old.
youtube.com/watch?v=iQ9xqoDftwY&t=235s
How will he use his platform?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J67wKhddWu4
i.muchosucko.com/production/asset/url/042/960/The-Molestation-Song.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kommer från Småland

>faggot.exe has crashed

He unironically has a very good singing voice. Are they giving him hormones so his balls won't drop? Are we entering the era of voluntary castrato singers?

His parents are probably pulling the strings.

Hahahaha
Literally brain damaged.

Has this kid caught the gay?

We've been removed from nature for too long. There is nothing left to cull the weak from the herd.

Why is he dressed in drag? What kind of show is this?

So it would seem.

I hate swedes. A nation of nancy boys

How is this new to you Sweden?

>in this thread /pol makes fun a pre-pubescent boy

I'm writing articles for CNN, how am I doing?

Banish the parents.

Expel the child into the wilderness with nothing but the clothes on his back. He is not welcome back until he kills a bear and brings the carcass as proof of his deeds.

Fuck, I made a spelling mistake, oh cawp lol cats. I love four channel been since MAGA Donald sat the throne lol

14? he looks like a 5 year old

That's Sweden for you.

If such would be true as writing for CNN, i'd say you are doing a bad job as a journalist since you are unable to look at things from different points of view. Look outside of the box for a moment and think what is wrong with the modern highly liberal culture. Especially look into things of ANTIFA with violence almost exceeding over the level of neonazis.

>i-its just an act for the game show Sup Forums
>he's just pretending to be a faggot
There's no excuses now, swedecucks

>when a 10 year old boy is a better popstar than any modern women
how are modern women this incompetent?

Also, F for Sweden.

Fucking hell, i wasn't prepared for the last one

He sincerely looks 8, by no means 14. There is not an ounce of testosterone in his body.

>the country that more or less invented "gay culture" call people faggots

Ellinor better win this shit.

>Vetlanda

Jimmy för helvete

First one eliminated.

you cant seriously be defending this shit
swedish faggot

This one is even worse than the first.

Homosexulity in ancient greece was the most virile form of masculinity.
A faggot is effeminate.

I dont. But pot calling kettle negro

>mfw see this shit
>mfw Aussie exchange gf
>mfw graduating in June
I think I'll be crasching at your place come summer

Please, stop...you're hurting my eyes

It was only allowed between adult mentors and teenage fuckboys. Absolutely disgusting and indefensible. Homosexual conduct between consenting adults was actually banned.

Fine, perhaps you'd prefer some Danish television?

What makes it all the better is the “angered” under her name

How does this happen? If we had faggots this blatant at my school when I was a kid they would have been beaten to within an inch of their lives

????

why

This can't be real. Some kind of "comedic" sketch perhaps?

I believe he did that on purpose to show that everything is accepted on television.

wow, it's really the faggot from that webm. Fucking meme magic doesn't always work the way you want it to

Yes, it was intended to be comedic.

Its a fair satirical point, I'm not sure the sodomy was necessary though.

I went through this whole thread looking for good jokes about how he has a boy-sized head and baby's features with a college boy's haircut on a preteen's body. Or even just one about any of those. How did you guys not see his little baby head. It's a full-sized baby head on a kid's body. I'm disappointed in you all.

It's Dutch

Australians really are IRL shitposters.

paul de leeuw ?

Elias is much hotter than Gustav, but I wouldn't kick him out of bed either

Easy, you have two types of schools in Sweden. The ones where white people (and rich immigrants) go, and the ones where other immigrants and poor people go. In the first type of school, everything is okay, people are super tolerant and multicultural, sing happy birthday songs in 5 different languages (since there's an iranian academic kid, a chilean academic kid, a finnish academic kid and so on in the class) and talk about the virtues of tolerance, multiculturalism and how everyone who votes for SD is a farmer. In the other type of school, people speak either broken Swedish or Arabic, gay kids will be beaten to death, girls will regularly disappear by the time they turn 14 and half the kids in the class own illegal firearms.

But in Sweden we like to pretend they're both the same, since both have a significant % of foreigners.

oh wow he even does the mouth thing

all around me are familiar faces...

ffs australia

Pederasty is a based institution which prevents feminism or sluts from achieving power. Rome fell after adopting Christian slave morality.

fugg somme :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I mean in fairness your contribution to Eurovision was considerably worse Austria.

Hormone blockers are a bitch, eh faggot?

Unironically kill yourself

>14
>looks younger and less masculine than my 7yo nephew

What the fuck is happening I'm not even 10 years older than this kid and we looked nothing like this at that age, nor did we act like that. What are they putting in the waters?

Suck and fuck rich Jews then fall into a life of drugs and alcohol then suicide because none will believe him.

Haha what a ledge.

That's not from Danish tv, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=J67wKhddWu4

Nah kys feminist fag

i regret ever moving here, i belong in Austria and not in this shithole.

sweden stronk

It's from another country where everyone speaks Danish?
i.muchosucko.com/production/asset/url/042/960/The-Molestation-Song.mp4

Motherfucker, do you know how it feels to have your coffee spilled through the nose?

Gudos, gave me a laugh.

It's what eventually happens when you let woman in charge of your country.
You know what sucks? We're making the same mistakes

If you wouldn't fuck Elias are you even male? You can't tell me you wouldn't hit that prime boypussy.

It's time for us to pick up where big A left off desu

OH so that's why! I almost started to get worried.

lol why do we need excuses for one little faggot? i can find several similair cases in USA and most of you would not give a shit. you only care when it is in sweden so you can post your epic SWEDEN YES memes you found on reddit. KYS

swedes make me puke
you all are fucking disgrace
gas 'em

Irani people are among the worst refugees they lie that they are afghan to get asylum and then they stab policemen and have to use diapers because they cant use toilet

Classic

W-what??

When Sweden received most of its Iranian refugees (in the 1980s) they were mainly academics.

Ah, the walking dead!

Milo pls

nah they are way overrated, I dont kow why they have such good reputation, all iranis I met were indistinguishalbe from arabs, on all levels behaviour etc

Y y yeah... D Danish.. all bunch of fffagots aammirite?

yes.... dirty "Danish"

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, SWEDEN YES bread!!!

Haistakaa vittu hurrit!

Elias is clearly best girl

>Muslim
>Angered
Kek

I'm an arab, no joke, fuck Sweden

I know its fun to meme about sweden but in this case they where literally told to act as the opposite gender for fun

That webm is absolutely fucked

How can there be a opposite gender when gender is fluid? Czech mate, bigot.

Honestly don't the parents feel shame?
I refuse to believe that they didn't had the "there is something wrong with my kid" thought.

*unsheathes rooftop*

>duckface
why is elias so gay

Don ruin this for us Geert.

He's a great singer. I suspect he will be the new George Michael

ahahaha this faggot is back

he should be out playing with sticks in the forest or fishing on a lake.
It's not meant to be this way.

im genuinely relieved to hear that