Aussie Memes

Give Me Some Aussie Shitposting Related Memes, Aka Sup Forums Makes Fun Of Aussies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmCQ6Z2Bt68
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Anyone here up for getting gay or posting dick pics?

Aussies are a treasure to Sup Forums and should be treated as such. They are one of my favorite thjngs abkut this dumpy site.

Fucking cell phons

This is just a Sup Forums YLYL Thread Now Innit

Get fucked Canadian Devil, Sup Forums makes me even more patriotic

>Anyone here up for getting gay or posting dick pics?

Oh, herro

miss him every day

is that goulash?

Always gets me

whoops

based

He really was great. I loved his show as a kid.

4 months later this fag popped out screaming "cunt"

>Give Me Some Aussie Shitposting Related Memes, Aka Sup Forums Makes Fun Of Aussies
DOES NO ONE NOT NOTICE THIS FUCKING LEAF IS POSTING LIKE A GOD DAMN NIGGER ON FACEBOOK???

That's actually a good cosplay, only missing the fluffy tail

This. Sup Forums humor/YLYL threads are always made by some newfag that wants to poach content without regard to board culture.

god damn it. Every fucking time

water flavoured sardines by the looks of it

>Give Me Some Aussie Shitposting Related Memes, Aka Sup Forums Makes Fun Of Aussies

G.M.S.A.S.R.M.A.M.F.O.A.

whats it stand for Sup Forums?

Where I live Code Red is Catastrophic

Oi cunts. Looking to purchase some upside down property in the next year or so. Which area of that place is the least shit

ayyoooooo me2
queensland or WA or godforbid, the NT

Was at a backpacker's pub in Darwin when the news broke. No smartphones back then so you could see the news spread through the crowd by the look on everyone's faces

Fuck off we're full

VIC is the worst people-wise, but the only place on the continent with weather that won't fry your asshole

what episode of try guys is this?

>Australia will never swap places with Mexico

Good shit

going to need more of these.

>not an echidna

I know Australia's weakness.

Easily the best cosplay I've seen in ages.

how about i crack ya fucking skull you dog cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=NmCQ6Z2Bt68

Sure aint your sister.

Spoilers! Adelaide hasn't seen it yet. We'er still watching a country practice and art attack.

My fucking sides... What a classic

Emu penis research was used in the making of this picture

>ride a kangaroo
why the fuck do burgers think aussies ride kangaroos? are they that fucking ignorant? they have fucking pouches in the front for you to sit in.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

haha yeah, bet they ride fat people to work amirite?

hahahahahah actually no they ride mobility scooter coz they so FUCKING FAT AND OBESE HAHAHAHA SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR FEET WHEN YOUR DIABETIS KICKS IN UR FAT CUNTS HAHAHA

;_;

A while ago I joined an australian server in a game. It was fascinating, they were playing normally but communicating entirely in rapid fire shitposts.

wtf aussie

love being in the RFS

QUEEENSSSSLANNNDDDEEERRRR

Can you imagine that some freaky scientist breed a emu and kangaroo, after many failed tries he makes hybrid bird whos jumpimg and have arms and shiet, and after that he makes thoausands to invade aussies, second emus war would be annihillation to australien forces, mass raping would be less to worry for them

that was me

haha what the fuck? That was also me who posted the post with the kangaroo. Fucking hell

I idolized him as a kid. I was at boot camp when one of our DI's told us he got killed by a stingray. I thought it was a joke at first because they were always trying to give us fake celebrity death news, like telling us Michael Jackson died from food poisoning. Then saying he tried to eat a 9 year old wiener. I didn't know the truth until I was on leave and googled it. Was really sad.

Aussies are both insecure and supremacist about their accents and it makes me sad because it means we can't be friends.

Just what is that special something that makes Australians the most /gay/ friendly people on Earth?

yeah me too mate

The Anglo lack of religion bug.
Germanics(like murica) tend to be more religious

>Australia
>Anglo
I don't think so chuck

The real shame is seeing those thots Bindi and ex-wife and Aus zoo continue to use his name and legacy on all their shit.

yep, im irish, scottish, german, but pure breed aussie mate

aus is celtic land

Australia isn't even real.

Cunt i dont need to change it every month

>still believing in australia

can confirm, i made my money from buying and selling somali down syndrome photos