Any of y'all watching this?

So adorable. Really takes me back to my first awkward relationship.

started downloading a minute ago. what's this about?

It's generic romance but it's well executed.

Tho extremely shy teenagers trying to carry a relationship.

Despite the shite CG backgrounds, it's one of the best shows of the season.

LINE finds a way

acchi kocchi type adorable?

Can't wait for the NTR doujinshi.

O shit nigger just finished ep.5

This isnt even a joke never in my life has anything come so close to describing what my life has been when I was a teenager. Literally everything about this show hits so close to home for me.

I had this exact relationship with my dream girl, we could only communicate through text and just as we were warming up to each other things went to shit because of a stupid mistake I made. She ended up hurt big time and walked away. The only kiss I shared with her was a goodbye kiss.

This show, as calm as it is, has me on the edge of my fucking seat because every ep. I pray that they dont fuck it up, rooting for them all the way so that their relationship survives where mine couldnt. I still think about what might have been if it wasnt for stupid mistakes and miscommunications, despite being with a steady grill for 3+ years.

autistic children "dating"

>that guy who never had an awkward first crush and heartbreak

I feel sorry for you bro

I did. It was far more awkward than you can imagine.

>We could only communicate through text

SAME
Honestly I'm still a little like that although it's gotten way better. The scene where he really awkwardly grabs her hand though... nailed it to a T

/r9k/ animated greentexts but with an happy ending

>happy ending
Do we really know that?

>acchi koshit
Don't compare this masterpiece to that crap.

As long that curly-kun don't end up shitposting in a vietnamese tapestry blog at the end of the anime, it will be a happy ending.

I speak to grillz just fine these days, like i say ive been with a girl for a semi-long time now, but the "cute love" that this animu is exhibiting is all but gone. I wish i could go through that time again, and say what i mean without being such an aspie

Then you understand what the show is trying to convey, i srsly hope they stay together btw

Shit bro he is already spending most of his time on the computer when writing his book, he is on the fastrack to becoming NEET

Little did we know this is actually the prequel to Welcome to the NHK

Next weeks ep. Kotaro jumps off a cliff

wanting for the inevitable shitstorm when tomboy loses

>Really takes me back to my first awkward relationship.

Since when has Sup Forums been invaded by normalfags?

I'm really enjoying it, Actually good romance show for once.

>People think she has a chance.
Really?

>mfw watching this week's episode

Youre talking about chinasaki right? What if she fucks it all up?

>acting like awkward aspie relationships arent Sup Forums's specialty

She's clearly best girl. Unlike the other one, she goes right for what she wants

Is there any romance more relatable than this?

tomboy a best. A BEST !

>Having a relationship
I want normans to leave.

>my first awkward relationship.

It's LINE commercial.

Yeah what the fuck. There are people who regularly admit to having had relationships on this board now. I want to discuss this show, but not in this shit thread

Nobody who browses Sup Forums can be called a normie

>there are people who haven't accepted post-Kuzu no Honkai Sup Forums

Yes they can normalfag. There are fucking naruto threads on this board these days

>my first awkward relationship
Waiting warmly

Anons who think KnH changed anything on Sup Forums are retarded. It will be forgotten before year ends.

I mean it was already forgotten the moment the season ended.

Me rn

>normie
You mean those "I'm such a nerd xd normans REE"? Because sadly they do come here sometimes

リア充デテケ

リィィィィィィィィィィィィィィィィィ

Im made that their went the cliche route and made tomboy crush on Curly Kun.

It was better last week when we all thought she was a cool wingman

>that guy who never had an awkward first crush and heartbreak
everything just seems to pass me by

I hope they fuck at school at least once before the end of the show. Specifically in the library.

The ED is them growing closer together, holding hands and never letting go while the LINE log in the background talk about college and marriage. I think it's save to assume that both of them will end up as husband and wife, unless the ED is the biggest bait in anime history which, based on the first 5 episodes, would a dumb thing to assume.

The guy looks like eggs from Aldnoah.

So?
Sup Forums always has Eva thread too. Your point?

it's going to be like katanagatari episode 7 all over again
screenshot this

Don't delude yourself. Japanese middle schoolers don't fuck. Actually large portion of young adults there don't fuck either

Like I said: they bait the audience with every single preview. People expect the worst, but it always turns out fine. I simply don't see them pull anything ridiculous considering the implications from the ED. If this was about them splitting after middle-school then they wouldn't bait with the LINE logs I feel. It's about two kids getting past their insecurities. Next week will be Akane being angry over nothing and distancing herself from Kotarou a bit, he won't get why and fail his exams because of it so his mom will not allow him to participate in the festival etc. Basically already got foreshadowed. Then there's going to be some conclusion to that, either him telling his parents that he's dating someone and they'll understand and backpedal on the punishment or something similar to that. The whole anime is so light hearted from OP to character design to their interaction and the ED that it would be pretty retarded to pull an actual love triangle here since that's not something that really happens IRL a lot. Would go against anything the show has done up to this point.

>People expect the worse, but it always turns out fine.

I mean by always turning out fine, the audience can be baited into thinking it's all a bait. A double bait so to speak. They could then leave it on a bittersweet note. The girl's family moves away to Tokyo and that's that. But the taste of a sweet first love was enough for both of them. And they meet up later in high school/college Taki/Mitsuha style. That could happen too.

I hope they do resolve the love triangle quickly though. This show is better when it's a comfy show about watching two middle schoolers fall in love and try to make their relationship grow and last to adulthood. Putting a little drama is fine, but I don't want a full blown love triangle to develop.

>my first awkward relationship
Please leave and never come back.

It's still too good to be true, I wonder how will they fuck it up.

I don't think the love triangle is intended for the drama per se, I suspect it's more to show Akane's struggle with her insecurities and jealousy, as well as Kotarou's lack of awareness

This reminds me of my first actual crush.

>Went on trip with girl
>Girl was grade lower, still hot af, never understood why everyone liked her so much
>She was nice, stupid me thought she had a thing for me
>After trip we kept messaging, I was a bit obsessed with messaging her
>She told me to fuck off

Still cringe to it today. But now I'm actually glad I never ended up with her.
>"but user fuck off this isn't your personal blog"

whatever.

I think I am enjoying the show on the fact I never had a awkward first crush.Kinda fun to pretend it's happening to me.