This is a light snack for an american

>this is a light snack for an american

How do we solve the obesity epidemic plaguing americans?

I've been eating all day and this makes me hungry.

Can't get chili anywhere at 1 a.m.

Fuck you, New Zealand.

we dont, shitskins make up the vast majority of obesity numbers and i could care less about them

OP is Australian

I saw OP image and instantly got a massive boner... fuck yeah Skyline. Can't get that shit in arizona, except by overpriced mailorder.

>Cheese is not melted

Tbh, cold shredded cheese is probably the most disgusting things ever.

Now I'm starving
thanks a lot, hope a roo rapes you

The first communicable illness that really splashes in the US that puts a tax on the function of the heart is effectively going to be a fucking genocide in action. Swear to god.

I reckon it's mostly there for camouflage. Look at the ones without it, legit looks like somebody took a shit in a roll.

Actually, all those islands in the Pacific (Samoa, Palau, Nauru, Tokelau, ect otherwise known as the 'Stroke Belt') are far fatter than we are. After the 'Stroke Belt' Pacific island nations, we're the fattest, and then after us, there's a few Caribbean countries and some oil-rich Arab countries.

The real problem with obesity is that it fucks up your hormonal function for the rest of your life.

Once your body puts that weight on, you can certainly lose it, no doubt, but your hormones create a concentrated, kamikaze-like attack on your system demanding you to gain it all back and then some.

Basically, if you're obese and you lose the weight, you'll live your entire life fighting the urge to overeat and most people just can't fight it forever. They eventually gain the weight back and then some.

The real way to stop obesity is by never becoming obese in the first place. Once you've put that weight on, you're fucked. You're not weak-willed, you don't suffer from a lack of willpower, you're not suffering from some lack of self-control, your hormones are torturing you to overeat and put all that shit back on once you lose it.

Don't get me wrong, there is a solid minority of people who are capable of fighting those urges for the rest of their lives, but again, they're a minority.

I was fat from birth until high school, and even now, at the age of 29, I fight tooth and nail to maintain my weight. It fucking sucks that I have to fight this hard, but I know it's just my hormones that have been fried and fucked, so thinking of it that way helps me get through it.

Why not correct your hormones artificially. Trannys do it. Get on test.

whats the difference you south sea bong

>excuses

Grow a set of fucking balls

>inb4 Sweden
Hurr, at least Sweden is just a cuck country, not an obese, cuck country

Sounds like excuses.

Fuckin fat mutts those meal could feed a hundred starving African porch monkeys

>excuses

It's not an excuse, it's just the way the human body works.

>inb4 Sweden

I don't give a fuck about Sweden.

I'd rather not fuck with anything artificial and just fight my way through it.

>Sounds like excuses.

It's an explanation as to why all of these fat people gain all their weight back and more after they lose it. They're not all suffering from some pathological lack of willpower, obviously they have willpower otherwise they wouldn't have been able to lose the weight in the first place, it's just that once you've been obese for long enough, your hormones adjust and react accordingly once you lose the weight. Your body wants it all back.

>unmelted supermarket package shredded cheese
>shartdogs in the back
Looks fucking repulsive

Let's clean this place up a bit. Let's MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN! Let's rangeban all Amerimutts.

>Can't get chili anywhere at 1 a.m.
What is Waffle House?

I live in non-trash state, :

it's just a culture thing, they need to step up their game (so does Canada)

I was in Australia over Christmas visiting my sister and I managed to lose 3lbs in 3 weeks while making several pub crawls with some local lads. Couldn't believe it as I was just letting go throughout the holidays but thinking back most of the portion sizes I got at restaurants were very reasonable there. If your meal came with fries/chips you would just get a handful most of the time (maybe 300cal worth) with a side salad instead of a fucking mountain of fries (700cal+) like North American restaurants.

Barely saw any fatties that were under 40 years of age while I was there, very impressive