I'm mixed Sup Forums. But why do I feel this anger as if I was White?

I'm mixed Sup Forums. But why do I feel this anger as if I was White?

your genetics are broken so it's probably some fault in you like everything else

Because Kagome felt your ears when you were passed out. You never knew that, but your subconcious mind remembers.

everyone is their cattle in a nwo one world government scenario

That's not it, idc if other races are oppressed, only Whites. When non-Whites are opressed anywhere in the world, I don't care, I feel like it is yheir problem. But when Whites are opressed I feel likr it is my problem too. I look White btw, but I am mixed.

what a bitch.

Sango is the hotter one anyways.

The media gangs up against white people and have turned them into the racial underdog despite blaming them for everything.

Eh, kind of dumb girl stuff I guess. Not like she took his cock out out or anything.

I didn't think any of the female characters were really all that attractive. That wolf boy though, Kago or whatever, was strangely hot. Maybe that's what you get when a woman is in charge of the mangos.

don't worry it'll pass the more you lurk here
you will soon have hatred for everyone

Old timey hapa

Gay

you feel whites should be oppressed because on some level you find whites worth respecting
because lets be honest, there are so many good examples of whites
but as you grow you come to realize your average white is scum with only self interest in mind, that you care more about the white race than they do
that's not to try to give credit to other races or even put whites on an equal rating with them
but it's to say that you're better off feeling apathy and can only care for people who are willing to fix things themselves

>should
shouldn't be oppressed

I struggled with that possibility for a while until I had to admit that 2D males can be sexy, too, and a lot of times its sort of rooted in that I wish I could be more like they are.

IRL it's women for me. IRL guys are kind of a turn-off even when they look nice.

Because mongrels have no real identity, so you're searching for one by identifying with the plight of whites. Which I can't blame you for, at least you picked a good race to imitate.

I find this to be atleast mosyly true.

who you love more your white parent of your non white one?

Degenerate

Let me take a guess:
>Have you always felt like no matter how hard you tried you could never get that blackness right?
>Have even people your skintone, seemed blacker than you?
>Do you have white on your father's side?
>Have you ever shocked a white person with how logical you are?
>Do you ever feel like your black friends get out of hand and unreasonable at times?
If that sounds about right then you are literally torn inside. You may have been trying to be black, to give in to your instinct, but something usually overrides them. That is the white man inside of you trying to break free. You are the product of an unfortunate decision. Sorry bruh.

Both my parents were White looking

There is nothing wrong with being mixed. Not everyone on Sup Forums thinks the same way. However, do take care to vote responsibly; the Social Justice movement is an enemy. SJWs want to reform society to become an authoritarian, pseudo-democratic republic that is totalitarian in practice.

your dna holds a piece of the spark of civilization. it is too strong a force to deny in the end, those who do lead an anguished life

I don't think so.

I think he simply knows how to spot evil and hate the correct person. If someone was harming another race, I would feel the same anger as those harming my own.

Anger.
White looking.
Your a Jew.
Whites are chill.