Boruto

Happy Sasuke Edition

Who here is /hype/ for EP6? I sure am, lads.

Why is a mother exposing her belly button?

Fuck the Uchihas

Wait, they had a boy?

Sarada is better than this kid

It's fanart, they only had Sarada

Atleast this kid doesn't dress like a fucking slut.

I hate Ikemoto so much

I only consider the manga canon. Everything that is drawn/animated around the Naruto series is only useful to to keep that cash cow rolling.

>implying slut Salad isn't great

Milf Sakura is cute.

She is.

Not everyone is a pedo like you

Bort*

Your mom is a beauty and you is a nerd girl

>Sakura
>beauty
Haha ok

>everything is modernized and world peace
>still listening to a daimyo
seems backwards to me.

Boruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Boruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Boruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Boruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Go play somewhere Hyenafag

Stop trying to force these threads into generals. Also:
>edition

>literal ninja god as leaders
>Daimyou still rules and burning taxpayer money on whores, booze and his rich cunt kid

Revolution when?

>Had to settle for Hinata because Sakura only had eyes for Sauce
Sad desu

really hope kishi gives sakura/sasuke a son in the future. sarada is obviously going to marry boruto and she'll take the uzumaki last name which means no more uchiha. they need a son to carry the legacy.

Fuck off Narutards

Boruto is such an Uchiha fanboy though he could take her name. Then the new line of Uchihas would be even stronger thanks to his Uzumaki/Hyuga blood, and without the crazy mind chakra the Uchiha were known for.

Soon Comrade.
with that Kote allowing even civilians to fire off jutsu, the people shall rise up and throw off the shackles of oppression from that outdated feudal system.

>implying manga is not a cash cow

user the editor will do their best to fuck up the artist if that translates to more readership and magazine/tankoubon sales, including (but not limited to) rehashing, asspulling, retconning over extending a particular arcs, fujosjit (or barashit, or waifushit, whatever) pandering, et cetera

Bort is an uchihafag, he'll take his wife's name and become Bort Uchiha.

>This show isn't shit
How the fuck did that happen?

To do what come naturally when the husband is gone for years at a time

Who is Bort?

how can he be happy being with sakura?

They need Democracy.

>You will never be as happy as everyone in this photo is

Kishimoto retired.

Good, the uchiha line will cease to exist!
The second hokage was right.

it helped we go back to simple routines and tactical fights instead of fighting gods for the 11th time

Nerd girls > Milfs who are only beautiful through artificial means

>tobirama master plan
Based

There is no way a literal mass murderer has a healthy relationship with his wife.

Jesus christ the Japanese are fucking insane.

I'm almost afraid it will go back to the shitfest that late Naruto was. I'm afraid they won't know where to go with it after they're finished treading old ground.

He said he was sorry so everything is okay.

Hyuga blood is shit. Uchiha blood in itself is strong enough. Sarada is the one who's god tier, and Kishi knew it when he made her his heroine and Sasuke and Sakura's daughter.
He realized he fucked up Naruto's children and gave them no panel time.

Fuck off narutards

Uchiha blood is literally shit because they all go fucking crazy. Sarada is only good because Sakura's shitty genes will balance it out.

>SAKURA, THE BEAUTIFUL

>literal mass murderer
Who did he murder again? I remember that Danzo guy, but that's it.

He also killed a bunch of other unsympathetic characters.
Didn't Naruto kill more people than Sasuke in the end?

I think he killed some faceless Samurai.
I cant recall Naruto ever killing a single person.

this should get the edit with the fat guy with camera reflection

There are still people around with genetic sharingan and the Uchiha last name. Sasuke just has to accept them for them to become real Uchiha.

(There is a severe lack of good fanart for these cute kids)

>There is a severe lack of good fanart for these cute kids
You're looking in the wrong places then. Nip twitter has a ton.

>Sakura's shitty genes
Pink hair, green eyes, endless devotion and great cock-sucking skills are not shitty.

It was revenge, you dumbass. He only killed bad guys

I hate Twitter because most artists don't tag their work

Baby steps. First we get rid of the useless old leeches that have been hoarding power and wealth yet offering nothing in return for centuries.

Sakura has a nice tight ass.

I'd argue that whatever bad genetics that cause Sarada to need glasses must have come from her because the Uchiha pride themselves on their magic eyeballs and doubtful they ever needed glasses.

>Tell me about Shino, why does he wear the mask? A lotta loyalty for a hired child mercenary!

What about all those samurai?

The glasses have nothing to do with the genes, its just for her character. She was obviously suppose to be a generic, uptight straight A student in the last chapter.

hahaha as if.

delusional fanart that's just it.

The Kage should lead the country desu.

Crashing this village...

The people should take the power as soon as the country stops being run by Ninja Jesus.

There still needs to be some form of checks and balances to ensure the Kage doesn't become a tyrant.

A slut is a person that has a lot of sex, Sarada is a child that just so happens to wear short clothing.

THE DARKNESS

IF there's still a village.

All Kages been chill so far.

Naruto's son.

There is.

It's called "Everyone around them is a trained assassin"

>All Kages been chill so far.
Are you forgetting about the Bloody Mist?

Yeah, I'm sure that's gonna stop Ninja Jesus.

Just for a small time desu.

Nothing hugely bad came out of it.

He was being mind controlled at the time.

>happy father Sasuke impregnating Sakura a second time when he didn't even the first time
That level of delusion is sad. The guy left his wife and daughter for a decade but SScucks still draw these pathetic fanarts.

Also
>edition
kys

By completely abandoning and ignoring her of course.Have you even kept with this shit?

will Class Rep ever be relevant?
will she make it to the manga?

>Nothing hugely bad came out of it.
Only thousands of dead children

He doesn't, their ''marriage'' is dysfunctional to the point of hilarity.

Like all villages.

I hope so, she's too cute to remain a filler character.

All of the character introduced in the anime are going to show up in the manga sooner or later. Denki already has the same canon status as Sakura's parents since he appeared in SD and he has a storyline that can't be completed in one arc.

If Sumire lives at the orphanage we'll hear more about her after Sarada gaiden because she'll be living with the new Uchiha boys.

Nardo actually looks healthy and happy here.

Taking the Hokage job was a mistake.

>Could send messages to his family at any point
>Never does
>Only sends messages to his buttbuddy
>When he finally gets around to visiting the village, because of work, he leaves as soon as possible without even kissing his wife

I love R/a/men!

>Orphanage

If Naruto managed to live his entire life without ever stepping in one.

Other Hokages managed perfectly fine at having life outside of the office, Naruto is just utter shit at his job and doesn't know how to delegate.

The real mistake is him trying to do everything as Hokage himself. He has assistants for that shit, yet he insists on spamming clones for everything while he's in the office doing mountains of paperwork.
He couldn't even bother to take a single day off to spend with his family for his own daughter's birthday and instead sent a clone.

A man would not have a haircut like that

What's the best cosplay of /naruto/?

>man, who can we let take care of all these clone kids with OP Sharingans?
>oh I know, lets give em to Kabuto, the former Orochimaru 2.0!
its still hilarious. its like giving a former drug addict the key to the pharmacy and leaving him alone with it.

Sasuke had trouble seeing himself. Sakura and her parents never had eyesight problems.

To be fair he is probably the only one that can put them in their place if they misbehave without killing them.