youtube.com/watch?v=PuxgEOGSqGU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cY3UL-VuZPo
youtube.com/watch?v=TsskkT3HJwU
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BZM9kTGFeko#t=64
youtube.com/watch?v=TyRWk-7fD8Q
shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028878408
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because those extra arms are meant to replace yamcha

Tenshinhan may have jobbed but at least he got a cute waifu.

Damn that is one buff Jiangshi.

Still waiting for a stitch of this.

Name a better opening to a Dragon Ball video game
Pro Tip: You can't

youtube.com/watch?v=UayZrwaI1R4

This desu.

I read Dragon Ball and Muten Roshi wasn't as strong as Tenshinhan.

Wait a bit.

tfw no tsundere magical girl gf

There are like 50 threads of Super right now which one is the general

Tien's new wife is cute!

Is it just me or did this episode have the nicest art of DB Super yet?

The facial expressions and backgrounds were superb imho. I wish every episode was like this.

With regard to the plot, it was decent. I personally would've preferred Goku not showing up until the very end. It would've been more interesting if Tienshinhan had deal with this issue on his own.

Tenshinhan better be using all those arms and his clones for a super ultra mega kikouho during the tournament, or I'll be damn dissapointed

Yeah, he's never had one of those before. It's weird.

for the person doubting that Gohan had been training again way before the exhibition match
youtube.com/watch?v=PuxgEOGSqGU

>Cabba supposedly will bully Kale into LSSJ

Cabba is going to try, and fail spectaculary at, mimicking what Vegeta did to him in the U6 arc. Kale will go full Maximum and destroy Cabba+Caulifla and get saved by either the rest of the U6 team or Vados.

Tien is too weak to deal with Roshi on his own, though. It's a good thing Goku was there to save his life.

>post yfw the 2ch rumors are true and this is will be Toyo's way of introducing Golden Frieza into the manga since they skipped RoF

Will she get the one-eyed baldy?

Is anyone else really enjoying watching the ring forming? it's almost hypnotic, I could watch it forever.

Also webm request.

Based Shueisha stepping up the quality.

>Tenshinhan is fighting next episode
I have a feeling he won't do much and the focus will be on Goku and Gohan. It's still something, guess, but compared to everyone else he seems like an afterthought.

Did we laugh already at the guys who thought Caulifla and FemBroly couldnt possibly be different characters?

Roshi is 980 years old and keeps all his best techniques and training to himself because he believes that after your fundamentals are up to scratch you should go out and develop your own kind of martial arts rather than just be a carbon copy of your master

remember that he taught the Kamehameha to NOBODY. Goku, Yamcha, Krillin and Tien all figured it out on their own after observing it

More to the point, he had given up on protecting the world after the Daimao saga, it was never impleid or stated he wouldnt be able to go toe to toe with the other arcs, he just was an old man and was leaving the world protecting to his successors.

Where are you right now, faggots :^)

We're still waiting for the moron who made that bet to deliver.

Are you a Gohanfag?

If so, please explain one thing to me: How is Gohan still an interesting character to you?

I'll admit that he had a good arc. But it's completed now. His issues were all resolved in DBZ and there is nothing else to explore. The initial journey of Gohan was pretty good, because it was cool to see somebody who was completely foreign to martial arts be thrown into this world of fighting. But now Gohan just is an awkward guy and I see nothing interesting about him.

It feels artificial and forced to constantly de-power Gohan so we can see the same struggle he had in his youth AGAIN. It's so repetitive and unnecessary. But it would also be boring to see badass Gohan all the time.

So the character just needs to be retired imo.

yeah,
Caulifla will probably learn quickly how to go super saiyan (because she is Goku)
Cabba isn't the bullying type but will get the job done with help from Caulifla and it will have the same effect.
I think you're right about Vados having to step in to help as well.

All the more arms to job with my dear red riding hood.

Aaaaand this is why we all just shitpost over you
Look at the state of you, a brick wall who can't just admit they are fucking wrong
Listen here you retards: Goku wanting to test how far Krillin could go isn't even headcanon, it's the first thing that comes to mind to any normal person watching the show.
That's what I thought, that's what my buddies who watch the show thought, that's what most of the fanbase thought because that's what they were going for.
This is the explanation for why Goku went Blue against Krillin, don't like it? Deal with it, because you clearly can't refute it. All you do is stating ''nah it's not true'' because the characters didn't spell all of this out to you (which would have ruined the scene)
The kind of writing you want is a writing where if something is not blatantly directly stating then it's just headcanon.
Well let me tell you something, this kind of writing that basically spells everything out is actually a form of shit writing. You actually want shit writing in Super.
And I'm done, this is your last and final serious non-shitposting (You)

Thanks user.

here

>

OMFG YOU GUYS BULMA IS STRONGER THAN GOKU!!!!!111ONE11!!!!!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cY3UL-VuZPo

It only took her one episode to become my second favorite DB female. Too bad that she was instantly converted at the end of the episode. I wanted her to stay a bad girl.

he had a full austismo meltdown last thread

>People here are actually defending Roshi being stronger than Tien because he secretly trained lol
>When he said it himself that he reached his limit
I can't believe people are actually defending this shit.
It isn't even a case of powerlevel sperging this is Super taking out one of the few moments of character development Roshi had back in DB just so they can make le pervert sage jokes in the tournament.

BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, HER FIRST SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PENETRATE GOKU'S K I B A R R I E R

What about the faggots who were saying that Fem Broly was from U11?

>A generic episodic girl showed more personality and charisma than Chichi, Bulma, 18 and Videl combined

It's so much fun to be right.

Reminds me of all the fags who claimed that Sakura wasn't Sarada's mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=TsskkT3HJwU

Anybody read Ch 2 of the Yamcha spinoff? Looks like the MC fucked over the timeline by making sure nobody died on Earth

Chinese dress is one my favorite fetish

Goku lets his guard down when he feels safe. That's well established. And Bulma probably can sense when he does it because she knows him so well.

Fuck off Cuckpup

>A generic episodic girl showed more personality and charisma than Chichi, Bulma, 18 and Videl combined
wait until she gets in a relationship with Tien, all that personality and charisma will be thrown out the window

>GT

Ruined

I feel like Roshi is just a cheap excuse for the artists to be pervy and draw loads of fanservice

Dude I'm just memeing over some guy two threads ago saying
>Krillin shouldn't be able to push a surprised Gohan because of Gohan's ki barrier

What are the rumours about a 'scanned magazine' that cuckdom101 was talking about?

Yeah what's up with that? Why do DB females instantly become generic waifu blobs when they get into a relationship? Bulma is the only exception.

Link?

delish

God, Kale looks so shitty.

She'd look a lot less like an idiot without that heavy lipstick on.

Tien is lucky

The "Frieza is the 10th warrior" rumor/shitpost from 2chan

Y'know, these are fucked but a change I actually like is how they changed Liquir's inverted triangle to two diamonds instead.

Toryama hates romance

Nah because it's 3D shit. Always feels out of place to see 3D shit in a 2D show.

I want to see a video or webm of all the ring construction shots stitched together

I don't know really, must be the power of the Z warriors dck

>people bitching over this when they are missing the real issue
The problem isn't Roshi beating Tien, I mean Roshi was in some lol magic state so whatever
No the problem is Tien jobbing in his own episode, I would have preferred he got to be badass instead of Goku solving it all with a generic kamehameha
They did a good job at giving 17 a spotlight in his own episodes but they failed with Tien, oh well.

he was depowered once, he thought that the peace would last forever and that his father or Vegeta could take care of anything else that came along
He couldn't go ultimate against Frieza, or even SS2, he could only barely manage super saiyan... that was a real eye opener for him and the fact that Future Trunks almost pitied him, drove him to try and regain some of his strength.
he was almost back on his feet when it came to the exhibition match and he won that fight (he stood up and said he won, it would have been a win at the WMAT) because he wanted it, he was beat by Krillin because he was never a martial artist and always relied on his power to get the job done, he has just finished training with Picollo right now to try and get stronger and Picollo helped him by not only with explaining his weaknesses but pushing him until he re-unlocked the ultimate form.

His entire arc so far throughout super has been about getting his groove back, you just haven't noticed it.

But Tien has 3 eyes.... OOOOOOOH

It's actually just a rumour from 2chan.

working on it

Can't wait for my boy Gohan to destroy SS3 Goku and force him to use SSB.

>No way
>But the fate of the universe rests on this tournament
>Like I care
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? DO THEY NOT EVEN CARE IF THEY DIE?

Because most of them are introduced for the sole purpose of becoming someone's wife.

getting their handpuccis ravaged

Reminds me of Intelligent Cube on PS1

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BZM9kTGFeko#t=64

18 is also an exception
youtube.com/watch?v=TyRWk-7fD8Q

One of the episode titles is confirmed to have Frieza name in it though.

Seem like a waste of time to have Goku turn to Frieza only for him to say no or try and kill Goku.

You're talking about ningens here, of course they don't

i just want Gohan to return to uni
and teach those classes

>Mystic form is such a vague form that they can say it actually is a god form and it would make sense

Old Kai unlocked it, Old Kai is a god
Come on, you know this makes sense and they should go for it

They get erased which is worse than dying. Not only do they get erased but the entire timeline and dimensions of their universe. They are retarded

His arc ended in Z and there was no need to mess with it again. His "development" in Super is completely artificial.

>you die
>you get live in comfortable place and you don't have to do anything
I wonder why

The actual problem is undercutting Roshi's character by making him be secretly training when him giving up marital artists because he saw his limits and all of his students was one of the few moments of character development he got.
Really Roshi shouldn't have been in the tournament and they should've had someone else.

>Tien finally gets a cute waifu

He finally made it, bros

>BULMA
>BURUMA
>BURU
bravo toriyama

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028878408

>confirmed
no user, it was literally a shitpost from 2ch

all we know is that episode 91 is titled ''all the fighters aren't here???''
then some guy on 2ch decided to have fun and come up with the possible title of episode 92 which has Frieza in it

No that last Frieza ep title is the one added in from the rumour.
It is perfectly fitting with the previous title and Toyo's comment though.

Sounds familiar.

>>you get live in comfortable place and you don't have to do anything
Actually, you simply stop existing because Zeno erases the afterlife too. It's pretty horrifying if you think about it.

by that logic the entirety of super is artificial

Whatever, that happens all the time in this series
But no my gripe is Tien not really doing anything
It's like, he gets the extra arms out and it's all cool and shit and then the second after he immediately jobs
It's disappointing

Will Yurin have art or will she be forgotten like Cocoa?

>Actually, you simply stop existing because Zeno erases the afterlife too. It's pretty horrifying if you think about it.
I mean, it's going to happen to you eventually. So if you find that horrifying, tough shit.

yeah but they don't know that