Why do you idiots shit on those who stream and then proceed to watch CR STREAM rips...

Why do you idiots shit on those who stream and then proceed to watch CR STREAM rips, which are of the same shitty quality?

Are you stupid?

Because streamfags don't use CR, they use Kissanime and the like.

But I only watch BDs

Your browser's video players are very basic at the best. Their scalers are even more primitive than even the basic out-of-the-box setting from MPC/mpv/vlc. This is why even when you stream the same mp4 file on your browser, its quality is quite low compared to the ones watched on a mpv/mpchc.

This is especially relevant if you full screen the video as the scaler algorithm for the browser video player is pretty shit.

Crunchyroll subscription is the best option for poorfags like me that want to support the industry. I don't see how can someone shit on that. Pirate sites should get DDoS'd out of fucking existence.

>Pirate sites should get DDoS'd out of fucking existence.

>poorfags
>affording a subscription
get out richfag

Does Sup Forums really think it can pirate anime forever? Soon or later, the law will let ISPs throttle your shit.

/thread.

I don't live in America

>Crunchyroll subscription is the best option for poorfags
You're not poor enough.

>Sup Forums is from the same country with the same law
i pity you burger and eurocucks

I use Crunchyroll & Funimation as well as purchasing BDs' & DvDs. Never had a problem with streams. The worst I get are Black screens from too many people trying to watch the same show.

One of the biggest problems with online stream is horrendous amount of banding, which is easily fixable with local playback.

>Implying I was just talking about America
You Eurocucks will probably get it even worst. I'm surprised they don't already send you sorry fucks enmasse to muslim rape camps.

Burgers and Eurocucks can afford it.

Anyone outside cannot, and you confirm this.

>Claims to be a poorfag
>Decides to go to a shitty subscription based anime streaming site that doesn't even carry ALL of the newest anime that releases and has a terrible video streaming system.

Yea "Poorfag", you totally made the right choice with that way of thinking.

>Support the industry

They've straight up stopped claiming they give 50% to Japan. Odds are they're giving like 25% of profits to liscensors or even paying flat rates to them.

How about supporting the US ANIME INDUSTRY, and supporting Funimation, you fuck-tard?

a lot of shows not available in my country. that's why

poorfags like me don't have access to CR

>CR STREAM rips
That's quite an accusation there.

>paying for this

Yeah but at least I'm not paying for the shit quality

Why the fuck do CR shills feel the need to make a thread on Sup Forums every single fucking day?

Seriously, fuck off already.

That way I don't have to watch it in a shitty web player.

Sup Forums is desperate, have no doubt some guillible faggots will buy a subscription by the time this crisis ends. It's also why you have Daiz non stop shilling Fakku subs everywhere

Because of licensing issues I can't even watch anything from Crunchyroll.