Best part of the episode, don't think I've ever seen an expression like this in all anime

best part of the episode, don't think I've ever seen an expression like this in all anime

destructive shit

THE FKCUNG CGI COLOSSA TITAN LOKS LIK SHIITTT

What the fuck is this

They want some of that kemono money.

Poor Eren needed a bit to take all of that in

Why would you want to see a good man with a broken heart?

at least it's NOPT A FUCKNG SHITYTY MODEL AND ANMTION OF CT

>the most iconic titan in the franchise is fucking Bert

>the most iconic titan in the franchise was cgied to complete utter shit

>the most iconic titan in the franchise died in the most pathetic way

and now hes controlled by the least interesting character in the series.

Who people thought it was back in the manga before the reveal?

>The Mong
>least interesting character

Come on now

pure kino right here

As far as I know Reiner was the prime armored titan suspect and since he was friends with Bert he was automatically suspected.

>Reiner was the prime armored titan suspect
only because of his appearance?

Some people actually caught Reiner's suspicious interaction with the Female Titan that told her where Eren was.

watch more anime

Reiner being one of the titans was very obvious after the Female Titan grabbed him and changed her course (as Armin noticed). Bert was suspected to be another titan because he was ALWAYS with Reiner talking about their "hometown".

I hope we get to see this animated this season

Is Annie still in the crystal?

Well, anime will probably end little after that. I just don't understand why make it 12 episodes this time. Last time they even jammed in few (nice) fillers to make it 24(25?)
Then again, they would need to cover two arcs right after, since we all know what next arc is...

Give one pic example

This was around when Eren learned to control titans right? Considering that pose is used for the promo image, probably.

I didn't really notice it, kek

>mfw the music timing during the whole scene

Thank you based Sawano

For me it was due to the design. While when I read I didn't notice Annie being the female (started reading somewhere during first season), once Annie's titan appeared in the anime, I noticed a lot similarities, then Armored really resembled Reiner to me, but I was a dumb bitch. Took me the casual "I'm the armored" to notice and then connect the dots

Anyone mind spoilering the fuck out of where the story is now, mostly who are which titans and whats the end game. Havent gotten back into it yet.

I mean it's obvious now, all that happened, all the clues

but at the time it happens almost no one thinks about those things that deep

Just giving who each titan is is a spoiler of the whole story. Read your own risk

Unknown Reiss royal girl - previous Founding Titan
Grisha Yaeger - previous Attack Titan. Later became the Founding Titan as well
Eren Yaeger - current Attack Titan and Founding Titan
Reiner Braun - Armored Titan
Berthold Hoover - previous Colossal Titan
Armin Arlet - current Colossal Titan
Annie Leonhardt - last seen Female Titan (status unknown)
Ymir - previous Jaw Titan
Galliard - current Jaw Titan
Pieck - Cart Titan
Zeke Yaeger - Beast Titan
9th Titan - status unknown

>Cart Titan
MY FUCKING SIDES

READ THE FUCKING MANGA

I thought Ymir was the dancing titan?

No that's a fan name she is the Jaw Titan.

Sorry jumpshit is shit. Id rather get spoiled.

thats so fucking ugly

its not even jump retard

Attack on Kino, you motherfucking newfag.

Yeah, they laughed. Then Cart came with a portable militar base in its back shooting the opposing army

Geisha was the previous founding titan. Frieda Reiss was the one before him. Uri Reiss was the one before her. Uri received it from his father.

It probably will. And for the cliffhanger we'll see Ymir telling BR what it feels to be a god (or something like that).

Best girl

>hadn't messed with the manga since chapter 43 for reasons I forget
>sympathize with Bert for being a sweaty wuss who was pushed into a role he didn't want and just longs to go home
>recently get his shit death spoiled for me

Dude, everyone nearly died for them to have a chance to kill him

Yeah, I can't say that he went out like a boss (he went out like a sweaty pussy), but he sure as hell took a lot out before going.

How does it feel to have Armong as the colossal titan

They didn't care about the Cart until she put on the mask
Why is Pieck so good looking?

Can't they just force her down a titans throat to get the power.

I dunno

I want to fuck her so hard she forgets how to walk and has to crawl on all fours like her Titan form.

>Bert is Whitebeard
You say it like it's a bad thing.

It is the least annoying moment he's had so far I'll give you that.

It's good to see him have other emotions aside REEEEyge

>people only like her because she's a slut despite being 3dpd tier in terms of looks

I like sleepy-looking girls though

Not even close

It is a shame the focus will shift back to him being a whiny bitch. I was actually enjoying this season.

was mikasa going for a kiss?

You're wrong.

The music of this scene really drove it home for me, it was so incredibly emotional and made the scene more memorable and really hit hard.

Whoever drew that needs to be shot.

The pure titan need to ingest the spinal fluid.
That's kinda why the old bearded Eldian restorationist didn't become a shifter when he ate Eren.

So the anime is pretty much gonna be like this:

>Season 1 - 25 episodes - up until the wall titans revel.
>Season 2 - 12 episodes - up until coordinates revel.
>Season 3 - 25 episodes - first half is the political arc and second half is taking back wall maria + basement revel. Ending at the beach.
>Season 4 - 25 episodes - Marley first half - unknown second half.

I honestly don't believe the manga is going to reach more then 120 chapters. We are closing to the end as there isn't anything to revel.

I think S4 would only get 12 episodes

>Season 3 - 25 episodes
You wish.

so anyone wanna bet how many anime only fags drop the show in the civil war arc?

That S3 format is the best one.
Everyone wanted a 2-Cour S2, but bridging the revolution and shiganshina arcs within one season makes more sense.

Season 2 make sense for it to be 12 episodes as the uprising arc is tied to the Basement Arc. It won't make sense to have it 12 episodes of this season then follow it with the UR arc and just stop when they are about to take wall maria.

The whole "we don't enough artists" excuse is bullshit and am surprised a lot people fell for it.

I'm usual an original source best source fag, but I think SnK is actually better as an anime. Obviously the studio having to CG stuff due to budget/time restraints sucks, but it's not like Isayama is an amazing artist or anything either.

Also I'm a little bitch and this scene made me tear up. S-stupid flashbacks.

I think 3 25-episode seasons is better than 25-12-25-12

Highly doubt a lot would.

A lot of people who waited for that arc to finish had a much better experience then the ones who waited months for it.

I don't read a lot of mangas tbhwyfam. But this manga has such a nice, uncluttered look to it that I could make out whats going on with ease. I do agree if I wasn't such a bitch I would've enjoyed the revel much more if I hadn't read it.

>mikasa couldn't kill bert and ernie instantly

such absolute bullshit, what was even the purpose of her attacking them

What? I cannot make sense of that sentence.

I think the crew working on it legit enjoy doing it, like they do it with love and don't even care that much about the money

It's so high quality, even the tiny details

Shame about the CGI this time though

They're transforming titans. They couldn't be killed unless eaten by another titan

Fucking hell

>just spoiled myself

Let me rephrase:

A lot of anons, here on Sup Forums, and among other places have stated that they did not read the uprising arc when it wasn't finished. They had waited until the entire arc was completed and finished it at their own pace. Making it much more enjoyable as the pacing of the chapters was slow if you were to consider waiting one month for each one to release.

I loved this episode. My major gripe was the CG colossal, FUCKING REALLY??

kek, gtfo if you don't want to get spoiled. Though questions are welcome

Had a PS2 cutscene flashback for a moment

IMO the revolution and shiganshina arcs fit together better than the kidnapping and revolution arcs would.

Not true: They could be killed if decapitated. Reiner has on ass-pull but it isn't really a spoiler.

Also, if you are an anime-only, then leave or you will be spoiled about exciting revels.

what a madman

Next week's ep which will directly address your complaint.

Well i did read it month by month, i should read it all in one sitting now that you mention it, what i got of it is that it was too slow and long to be adapted into anime format without it being a pain to watch.

That said, i still think that arc has too much stuff going on to be adapted into just 12/13 episodes.

>The whole "we don't enough artists" excuse is bullshit
Why?

pssst...hey kid, over here

Pixis.

It's a spoiler because it implies that there'll be no Reiner death
No, Clash of the Titans arc and Uprising Arc mesh better together. There's not much of a cliffhanger but there's clear indication that more is coming

wtf, really? KEK

Thanks man, was actually looking for that.

The team at WIT have already stated that they are fans of the manga. They know that UR arc and retaking wall maria arc are better suited for a 25 episodes rather then stitching half of it with this season.

It's just a better excuse considering the first seasons made them loads of cash that "we have no artist" is a bullshit excuse. All the more reason to believe it when their leaser profited show is getting a 25 episodes second season this fall (or was it next year?)

>Season 3

AHAHAHAAHA, there won´t be a season 3, season 2 is flopping.

>their leaser profited show is getting a 25 episodes second season this fall (or was it next year?)

Owari no seraph?

> season 2 is flopping.

source on this please

It's still the most popular game out. Even if the popularity has died down