Kosovo: Serb politician Oliver Ivanovic shot to death

b92.net/eng/news/crimes.php?yyyy=2018&mm=01&dd=16&nav_id=103274

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Kosovan
novimagazin.rs/vesti/ivanovic-protivnik-mi-nije-bila-srpska-lista-nego-cela-vlada-srbije
b92.net/eng/news/crimes.php?yyyy=2017&mm=07&dd=28&nav_id=101933
balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-serb-leader-blames-arson-on-political-enemies-07-28-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf happened? Albozergs or our criminals?

I'd say Albozergs (c)UCK

>serbian delegation walks out of brussels talks
>national security board meeting at noon, vucic will speak at 13h
rip to the man, hopefully our cuck government will have to do something now

would someone care to explain what that exactly means? I mean the consequences

nothing

it's still too early to know, however a certain regional happening is sure.

good riddance.

We're beyond cucked currently and won't do shit. Vučić will just collect some easy sympathy points and that's it.
It won't get better u til we ourselves make shit hit the fan in here. Better start preparing for ot, it's necessary.

nothing, we are cucked by proEU gov and belgrade liberals

No offense, but are assassinations in the Balkans really that important?

hi tony
just let the fire rise

We need to set it first. And we shall.

they always at least cause shitstorms within the country. for example, when djindjic(PM) was killed in 2003 it was probably the second biggest hapenning in this century in serbia. and this guy was a pretty prominent figure and another nation was involved, so something has to happen.
at the very least vucic will have to withdraw from the negotiations for some time and make pressure for the special court to be created.

special court my ass, didn't we learn our lesson with fucking Hague

tbqh that's what i think too, but for some reason albos are shitting their pants over it. i don't find it impossible that they didn't even bother hiding since they thought noone will prosecute them, and now even the cangaroo court wouldn't have a choice. overall, while RIP to Ivanovic, this accelerates the happennings.

Who cares about muslims?

remember ww1?

your government cares ;^)

we're missing some pre WWI crises

can a Serb give a quick rundown of the situation pls.

It is slowly getting more and more out of hand, but it still isn't opressive enough (like with Sloba who had violent police and all-round blatant opression). When it gets opressive enough we'll have to do what our parents did and protest again... Or just leave the country like pussies.

Oh, whoops. American education, I guess.

It is slowly getting more and more out of hand, but it still isn't opressive enough (like with Sloba who had violent police and all-round blatant opression). When it gets opressive enough we'll have to do what our parents did and protest again... Or just leave the country like pussies.

CHIMPOUT IMMINENT

RIP OLIVER

???

the real problem is that the people who would take over afterwards are even bigger cucks.

It is probably just nogs.

>missing the point
>sloba is bad
it's not about "opressive" or "media is not free", it's about ruining economy and becoming slaves to globalist EU, he's a traitor.
no peaceful protest can solve it, it must be violent nationalistic revolution with blood on streets

This dude was a politician who fought for the Serbs on Kosovo. He was born and raised there, stayed there his whole life. He managed to free himself from Haag Tribunal's dumbass accusations and keep fighting in Kosovo. However, the muslims and the current leading Serbian party led by Aleksandar Vučić want Kosovo to be autonomous as it fits the EU. So he got gunned down for wanting a Serbian Kosovo.

... You?

how ww1 started?

Sloba protests were violent. I was too young but members of my family were involved. And I've seen the pictures and the videos.
Ruining the economy and being a slave is a big problem but you can't really protest about it if you're a Serbian villager. That's why I said it isn't opressive enough. And Sloba was a dumbass but thats another topic for another day.

false flag to make Serbs chimp out again?

>all those libshits ITT

>Sloba protests were violent.
yes and i hope vucic will be even more

Thanks

mayhaps

>a Kosovan dies
>somehow important

>meme flag
>making statements about something being unimportant

5 october and other anti sloba protests were backed by western elites and soros like people, they are one of the reasons we are fucked up so bad right now

>Kosovan
What the actual fuck is that

>Kosovan
>meme flag
>smuggie

is this bait?

Literally nothing.

>en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Kosovan

"""Serbs""" living in Kosovo are as Serbian as the average Turk

Why does Serbia want Kosovo anyway? Its full of filthy Albo's.

Stinks of post nationalistic bullcrap

Because it is cradle of our culture , and civilization. The Communist International after WW2 was pushing for Yugoslavia to give Kosovo to the Albanians because that way they'd take away a huge part of our national identity , and subvert us easily into communism.

A lot of Serbian history is tied to Kosovo, since like XII centry.. We have a lot of monuments there, orthodox churches, historical monuments etc. In 2004. during Martovski Pogrom (check it on wiki) they chimped out and demolished and burned a lot of our churches and chased away thousands of Serbs from Kosovo.. we want it not only because of history, but also because of our people, and for protection of both... and we are literally doing zero to achive such

>implying we want Albos in Kosovo and not just Kosovo
ante, gib back Krajina

>novimagazin.rs/vesti/ivanovic-protivnik-mi-nije-bila-srpska-lista-nego-cela-vlada-srbije

Why didn't he like the Serb List and Serbia?

>Serbia
It says the Serbian Government
The Serb List is funded by our ruling party which is EU cucked

it has very lucrative natural resources like mines. enough for the burgers to build a massive base there to protect them

holy shit the serbian government just assassinated one of their politicians in the opposition. this is a long serbian tradition. even in recent history serbia assassinated their own prime minister (Djindjic) in 2003

>i-it's s-serbia g-guys, totally n-not us
>shiptard delusions

Traitor Aleksandar Vučić did it.

he was in the opposition.

i guess you think djindjic was killed by albos also.

he was killed deep in north mitrovica in daylight, do you think its easy for albanians to operate in serbian territory.

>serbian retarded delusions

>shiptard delusions
>shiptard damage control

there is no reason for serbs to kill him tho, you fucking retard. the only people with any potential gain from this are albos, and i especially find the threats from veselji yesterday interesting and how walker rejected the decoration from tachi yesterday. you fucking retard.

this

shit's gonna get real very soon

albanians liked ivanoviq because he is actually a kosovo serb working for himself and reasonable. belgrade serbs are unreasonable and demand bullshit things. you clearly have no clue about kosovo pokitics

he got removed by us you dumb niggers, Najveci Sin wants into EU. Last year he got his car torched and said it was political and "certainly not Albanians", cue "nationalist" chimpout.

this is absolutely autistic, the man was in jail for 2 years because of you and your false testemonies, and you clearly wanted him dead or in jail. i still fail to see the serbian motive for escalating things in kosovo?

alienate americans and eu. project the inability of albanian leadership to keep stability, etc etc

This. The entire is area is gypsy land

>alienate americans and eu.
they don't give a fuck and we both know it.
>project the inability of albanian leadership to keep stability
you're doing that already yourself, you dumbasses
serbia has for years due to having a cuck government avoided conflict at all costs in kosovo, and it has absolutely no reason to help restore it.

Two options

>Albonigers killed him
>we killed him

Would work in our favor in terms of bad marketing for the shiptars. I wouldn't put it past our secret services.

That said shiptars havent been acting sane for a long time so it mite be them as well.

kome je više smetao, vučiću ili šiptarima?

>b92.net/eng/news/crimes.php?yyyy=2017&mm=07&dd=28&nav_id=101933

Itd fucking obvious this was UDB shit. they burnt his car as a warning and to make him cooperate last year.

siptarima naravno, sinoc nam je njihov premijer pretio da ne pokusavamo da se vracamo na kosovo jer ce ici sve do nisa
jebem li im mamu siptarsku

Argumenti se mogu napraviti za obe strane. Treba nam vise informacija.

Znamo da je ubijen u srpskom delu grada

udba either killed people in "car crashes" or in some extremely brutal ways. not every murder has "udba all over it".
objektivno ne vidim zasto bi ga nasi ubili, nemaju ni blizu dovoljnog interesa

YEEE

>objektivno ne vidim zasto bi ga nasi ubili

Ubijen tacno pred pregovore postavljajuci nas a u bolju pregovaracku poziciju. S obzirom da znamo ko je kralj spina u zemlji nije tesko povezati tacke.

Naravno samo razmisljam. Ne drzim to kao cinjenicu.

Serbs killed him, like another poster said previously... he had his car torched a couple of years ago by other serbs as an intimidation tactic... serbs have a history of doing this.

ne odgovara vucicu nikakav haos ni nista dole, ovo samo ubrzava konacno resenje za kosovo sto njemu ne odgovara.

Serb mafia works together with the serb goverment in Mitrovica, they killed an Kosovar policeman a few year ago with a sniper when the police tried to remove this obstacle called" park of peace" on a road bridge. It's no wonder if they do these false flags again

>balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-serb-leader-blames-arson-on-political-enemies-07-28-2017

"erb politician Oliver Ivanovic, head of the Freedom, Democracy, Justice Party, said that his politics are the reason why unknown perpetrators set fire to his car in the divided northern town of Mitrovica.

"Some people obviously find my views unpleasant," Ivanovic told a press conference on Friday.

His car was torched at around 4am in front of a pharmacy in northern Mitrovica. The police considered it a case of arson, the Kosovo Police Service's deputy commander, Besim Hoti, said.

Ivanovic said he did not believe ethnic Albanians were behind the torching, and asked the municipal authorities in the mostly Serb-populated town to condemn the attack.

"The municipal government must condemn this explicitly and call upon the Kosovo Police Service to do something. If the KPS can’t do it, then the [EU rule of law mission] EULEX or [NATO peacekpeeping mission] KFOR have to," Ivanovic said.

A former mayor of the northern town of Zvecan, Dragisa Milovic, whose own car was torched on Wednesday, called the arson attacks a political message.

"Someone obviously doesn’t like the fact that Dragisa Milovic has been meeting Oliver Ivanovic ... Maybe they felt that someone was disturbing the 'idyllic' state we currently have in the northern municipalities," Milovic said.

He added that the Serbian government’s Office for Kosovo had paid a lot of money to install security cameras, which did not work on the night of the attack.

"If the Kosovo Police Service does not uncover the perpetrators who torched our cars, I will consider this a coordinated action between certain criminals and the police", Milovic said."

that's all nice you're just forgetting where he was since january 2014 and who put him there. and i'd figure those people have every motive to kill him, especially given that chaos is the only thing that can stop the special court from being created, and them potentially ending up in jail.

>udb nigger damage control

you're the one damage controlling, memeflag.

Is this the final wake up call boys? Is this the day we finally do something? Like send fucking border troops/special forces/military to the north of Kosovo?

Are we, though?

Why doesn't Serbia retake Kosovo, why is Kosovo even a thing, how did Kosovo even happen?

Fuck off memeflag

Ivanovic said he did not believe ethnic Albanians were behind the torching, and asked the municipal authorities in the mostly Serb-populated town to condemn the attack.

Someone obviously doesn’t like the fact that Dragisa Milovic has been meeting Oliver Ivanovic ... Maybe they felt that someone was disturbing the 'idyllic' state we currently have in the northern municipalities," Milovic said.

He added that the Serbian government’s Office for Kosovo had paid a lot of money to install security cameras, which did not work on the night of the attack.

"If the Kosovo Police Service does not uncover the perpetrators who torched our cars, I will consider this a coordinated action between certain criminals and the police", Milovic said."

Was he trying to make Mitrovica indipendent?

I'm a big fan burger who was fucking with flags to see what they look like, now could you answer me?

you know what time it is...

Ko je Srbin i srpskoga roda,
i od srpske krvi i kolena,
a ne doš'o na boj na Kosovo,
ne imao od srca poroda,
ni muškoga ni devojačkoga!
Od ruke mu ništa ne rodilo,
rujno vino ni pšenica bela!
Rđom kapo dok mu je kolena!

Whoever is a Serb and of Serb birth,
And of Serb blood and heritage,
And comes not to fight at Kosovo,
May he never have progeny born from love,
Neither son nor daughter!
May nothing grow that his hand sows,
Neither young wine nor white wheat!
And may his progeny be feeble until any left!

We're independent thanks to you

Yes America is a bunch of lard ass minorities, now can someone explain how Kosovo came to be?

that's great so when are you moving back, cuckroach?

WW1

Instead of asking a silly Tibetan pottery discussion forum where you'll get meme answers, how about you use the internet to get answers.
Cheers

Fucking hell, so sick of alboscum. Common serbs, just let us build military base there so NATO won't be able to attack you. This is the only way you guys will be able to finish off albozergs

So butthurt lmao
Do something about it filthy Serb cocklicker

Born ready

For what exactly?