Botswana: Sup Forums demolished and btfo?

youtube.com/watch?v=XrBNfKpn5Ms

Botswana was the second poorest nation after independence 1966. It has now the highest standard of living in africa with free education and free healthcare. Country mainly consist of "niggers".

how will you ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdG1Hczh2Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=fvL9gf_F3dg
allafrica.com/stories/201607260037.html
allafrica.com/stories/201611160317.html
allafrica.com/stories/201611070180.html
allafrica.com/stories/201603210218.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's the least worst nigger country

great. no reason to come here then its a racist hellhole! better move to botswana where its safe.

>((((refuggees)))) could save money and effort by going to botswana instead of anywhere else in europe or american
>and yet the always choose to bypass it and come here

hmmmm
why could this be

they probably just came to europe in the millions by chance
couldve been anywhere! maybe next year they'll pick the Falklands or something

>highest standard of living in africa
they live in huts WITH WINDOWS

homes in Gaborone

Hahaha. Mexico is no better than some nigger country.

yea new homes with bars on the windows you dumb nigger

No need for that language

Know how many whites run the place? I do. My father runs a clinic over there. Next door is a farm run by an ex RAF pilot.

lol the blonde,"heh heh heh, good one steve"

Zimbabwe and South Africa could be like that had they not chimped out

youtube.com/watch?v=YdG1Hczh2Zg

this is anti-white propaganda. Make out the whites to be cruel unintelligent bullies and the woman hysterically laughing over some 12 year old chink eye gesture, when in reality like NOBODY does that, especially two employed people together, unless they are the shit lowest 1% of the population, in which case they wont read that magazine or care. and instead its just misrepresents whites as being evil dumb assholes.

Typical cultural marxist shit, and weak propaganda. I hoped from more from Ausfailia

> democracy
> free markets
> rule of law

youtube.com/watch?v=fvL9gf_F3dg

how will lefties ever recover?
seems to me that niggers do well for themselves when they follows whitey's ways instead of babbling for "reparashiuns".

>Third highest HIV/AIDS rate in the world (21%)

It's still a shithole.

What's with all the leftist aussies lately?

wtf i will move to botswana now.

Friend is based there. It's better due to tourism but not great. HIV is still nuts.

I took the liberty to look it up. This is how Botswana deals with immigration

allafrica.com/stories/201607260037.html
allafrica.com/stories/201611160317.html
allafrica.com/stories/201611070180.html
allafrica.com/stories/201603210218.html

So, Botswana orders the flogging and caning of anyone caught illegally in the country, and them deports their asses back to their shithole they came from

based niggers.

did you make this thread because of that other thread this afternoon where someone posted a map of first world countries and i pointed out that fucking botswana was on it and that he couldnt "slip botswana" past me? becuase i feel as if you made this thread because of that.

You might want to rethink that Pablo

>UN flag poster
>Makes absolute statements
>Posts a youtube video as only source of information
>Assumes the entirety of pol population is racist

Nice low key bait

>Assumes the entirety of pol population is racist

ive got bad news for you bucko, if you dont at least hate niggers and jews you aren't part of Sup Forums and thus do not count towards our 'population' so fuck off kiddo, try again in 5 years

add chinks to that list as well, also sand niggers

What's a Sup Forums gold account?

>see Wikipedia page
>"Early History" section is 2 paragraphs of text spanning a 100.000 year timeline
>"Contacts with Europeans" section is a wall of text with multiple specific incidents

>"Independence" section
>In June 1964, the United Kingdom accepted proposals for a democratic self-government in Botswana

>I have to stop calling niggers niggers because a literal 54-year-old nation hasn't managed to fully destroy the achievements of the WHITE nation that ruled over them for 3 centuries

it means fuck off newfag

>He doesn't know of the liberal shill, multicultural and otherwise marxist propaganda threads that plague this board

I wasnt necessarily including myself with the non-racists bucko, but whether we like it or not those people with that mindset are part of the population of this mongolian cell phone case making facebook page.

Either low key bait for you's or you're a newfag. Either way. Fuck off newfag memeflagger.

HAHAHAHAAHAH

First off, their niggers are the only ones that didn't try to give the finger to western investors and whites in general, they have a homogeneous population, which is also tiny in compariosn to the size of the country and they have shitloads of diamonds.

Basically like one of the emirates in the middle east.

Lol again with these sweeping retarded statements. Hurr Durr Sup Forums is this, hurr durr Sup Forums is that.

hurr duurr again with these terribad countries posting on Sup Forums and making it worse

>THE most ethnically homogeneous country on the continent
HMMMMM, what could be the secret to their success?

Boycott racist Botswana!

It's full of white saffas and rhodies, the govt treats them well so they continue making businesses etc.

I hadn't even scrolled down, see you got there first.