The Moscow metro averages 9 million people a day, being one of the busiest metros in the world

>the Moscow metro averages 9 million people a day, being one of the busiest metros in the world
>some countries don't even have 9 million inhabitants
>the country is still a shithole
How do they manage this?

Everybody tends to be a king in those countries

post more of these

Okay.

>>the Moscow metro averages 9 million people a day, being one of the busiest metros in the world
>City is still a one big traffic jam
How do they manage this?

It's an 18-million person metro area. There are a lot of cars no matter what. Even much poorer megacities like Cairo have horrendous auto traffic.

Can someone explain slavic banya culture to me? is it really normal for you guys to just chill naked in baths and saunas with others guys? isnt that kinda gay?

How many of those are humans?

I mean, it's only gay if you like dicks. If you don't, their presence is meaningless to you. It's like accusing animal shelter workers of being dogfuckers. Maybe some are; presumably most aren't.

shit genetics and decades of brainwashing

I wanna visit Moscow

The highway system is pretty big and the streets are several lanes wide, it's way better compared to Cairo, but still.

Resource curse.

Can someone explain these comics to me? Why is poland always fucking somone? And what about tigers?

no idea why poland fucks russia, i thought making ukraine fuck russia would be funnier. the tigers are there because the original comic bragged that there are tigers in russia.

Have you ever used those metros? They are pretty fantastic. They go every 90 seconds and the stations look like art gallery entrances.

Don't want to go off the main tracks though or you'll be eaten by a nosalis.

I mean they are not as shiny in the oblast but all that happens is cart to cart salesmen shouting if you want to buy magazines or folding chairs. I had a great time in Moscow. They can't drive for shit tho, the roads are total anarchy.

T-I-G-E-R-S

Did somebody mention tigers?

>slavic

Naked baths and saunas are normal everywhere in the world. Americans are the only people who have made human body a taboo. Probably because you had your penises kiked since birth.

that looks pretty good

Immigrants

what is this meme called

Actually south koreans have bathhouses and they kike their dicks too

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

i also wanna know
it looks like a new level of pure liquid autism

>comparing Moscow to the whole country

literally a brainlet, no wonder you've chosen that meme flag

Why is Sakhalin rolling in money? isn't that some isolated island north of Japan?

looks like a biggur Warsaw.

Öil or some other mineral, i think.

best meme tbph

kek post more of those.

Westerners who think that Ukraine fits in these memes don't know the history of Slavs.

This

i didn't make them user. they just make me chuckle

>I'm just a shill

Moscow is richer than entire Poland

>i thought making ukraine fuck russia would be funnier
But, that would be inaccurate. How did Ukraine fuck Russia? By losing Crimea and Donbass? Or by being even a worse shithole than Russia?
Poland on other hand is superior in every regard, despite the difficult history.