Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Projekt 18 Edition

Groko coalition talks are sealed. The SPD congress will vote on it on the 21th
Majority of Germans prefers now a re-election over a Groko coalition or minority government.
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172518689/Bevoelkerung-in-Deutschland-waechst-Auslaenderanteil-steigt.html
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-knapp-190-000-menschen-suchten-2017-asyl-in-deutschland-a-1188102.html
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/zahl-registrierter-schusswaffen-in-deutschland-gestiegen-linke-will-der-entwicklung-gegensteuern-a2322559.html

>english language analysis
youtube.com/channel/UCWcbn1OURjNxx8kr4FJ4Y-w
youtube.com/watch?v=fApfOuIE1Wc

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/afd-beansprucht-bei-grosser-koalition-vorsitz-im-haushaltsausschuss-a-1188070.html
journalistenwatch.com/2018/01/14/michael-klonovsky-der-steuerzahler-ist-gezwungen-seine-ethnisch-kulturelle-verdraengung-zu-finanzieren/
der-kleine-akif.de/
youtu.be/kYmTFL9nbRQ
de.legion-recrute.com/
mobile.twitter.com/Martin_Sellner/status/953260292724715520?p=v
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for project 18

>not bumping for project 5%
oh user

oh i am sorry
first i thought that the 18% would be referring to the afd in bavaria
the spd is below 18% in germany atm imho

>Linkes Demokratieverständnis

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/afd-beansprucht-bei-grosser-koalition-vorsitz-im-haushaltsausschuss-a-1188070.html

Worth reading

>Semiprimat

That is one hell of a fine article. Lots of painful truth in there. Thank you, user. Where is it from?

damn thats pretty good

journalistenwatch.com/2018/01/14/michael-klonovsky-der-steuerzahler-ist-gezwungen-seine-ethnisch-kulturelle-verdraengung-zu-finanzieren/

bump

Echte deutsche sind schwarze.
Alle hier die we*ß sind und sich deutsch nennen sind verfickte Invasoren, die unser Land zerstören und sich schleunigst zurück in den Kaukasus verziehen sollten.
Wir brachen euch Spermahäuter nicht, niemand braucht euch scheiß cracker, we*ße Teufel.

sad

This brother is right! This rare footage shows my great grandfather dying for our homeland.

May he rest in peace with his ancestors.
A true BLACK WARRIOR!

you woke my Bruda
dem original Aryans where born in mudda Africa and fled to europe because there is less sun.
But dem evil caucasians man where jealous so dey will be using white man voodoo on our brothers to still the white skin. thus the word albino+european -> albiropean -> arybean (aryan)
the cursed brudas where stollen of their albinoafrican power and turned black again, where da white man enslaved them for 5000 years (watch BBC).

>still
steel*

DAS RITE, mah breh!
Wh*Teoid cumflake!
u better using proxy or we'll hunt ya bac to ya shithole, caveman!

bump

>line up of elitists who don´t really care about the little man
>little man isn´t voting them
>they thought they had a chance

Bump

ah one of the greatest moments ever
gabriel that cunt

Könnte auch der Gute Akif geschrieben haben.

der-kleine-akif.de/
turk but good guy.

>You will have to wait another 4 to 6 years before you can storm the parliament with the order, restore the monarchy and declare independence
Fells bad

That's a lang Kerl.

for you

I want him back...

Good guy indeed. Has a way with words. I particularly liked "Migrationsvordergrund" in one of his articles (he was writing about Kopftuchfrauen).

indeed
did you visit his cross at lake starnberg aswell?
exactly

Bump

Der britische METEORologe hat ein video für uns!
youtu.be/kYmTFL9nbRQ

Who is that one German MILF politician that has Iranian ancestry? She's quite odd looking, but in a very sexy way.

Why is he always looking like he just shat his pants?

What do you think about joining the Bundeswehr? Im in my first semester in Uni but thought about studying there. Are they as cucked as in their advertisement?

Commiecunt

What do you want to study there?
I think it isn't worth to sign up for 12 years (that was the requirement for mechanical engineering back then)

>" Mit den Worten eines Orks der mittleren Führungsebene bei der Belagerung von Minas Tirith: " Dieses Land stinkt vor Angst ".

Poetic and sadly true

>" Join the Bundeswehr "

Join a real army if you want to see some action and get certain skills, the Bundeswehr is a fucking Joke.

Computer Science. Yeah I'm not sure whether or not to study there. I was interested until I saw Die Rekruten. Also I don't want to serve under Merkel. The benefits are good though.
And how do I join a real army? It's not like I just can sign up to become an US army officer

That's the one. Thank you. There's just something really sexy about her. I find this with most German women, even those mixed with foreign blood.

Die Bundeswehr is cucked. Zumindest in der Führungsriege. Bei den Mannschaftern und unteren Führungsklassen gibt es noch viele, die redpilled sind.
Du musst dir aber bewusst sein, dass du bei einer Verpflichtung dieser jämmerlichen Bundesregierung zu dienen hast in ihren Kriegen für das Angloimperium. Das armselige Schicksal einer Vasallenarmee.

Nach dem 2. WK wurde durch die Okkupatoren sichergestellt, dass die Bundeswehr eng in das transatlantische Militärbündniss eingebungen wird. Generäle, Piloten etc. werden teils in den USA ausgebildet und die NATO besitzt auch einen nicht unwesentlichen Einfluß auf unsere Armee. Es ist unwahrscheinlich, dass von solch einer Bundeswehr überhaupt eine Gefahr einer "Revolte" bzw. Verweigerung der Gefolgschaft zu dieser Politik erfolgen wird. Gerade die wichtigsten Positionen werden mit Verrätern, Denunzianten und Verteidigern der vorherrschenden Elite besetzt.

Natürlich kann man die Bundeswehr zumindest benutzen, um studieren zu können bzw. eine Ausbildung anzustreben, jedoch verpflichtest du dich dann für Jahre/zehnte, musst evtl. bei einem Auslandseinsatz teilnehmen und dein Privatleben bleibt auf der Strecke.

>And how do I join a real army?
de.legion-recrute.com/

Probably a bad idea. For one, don't expect much in the way of military training. Overheard a bunch of soldiers on weekend leave on the train the other day. They'd recently had a major multi day exercise. They were alotted 3 magazines each on range day. American soldiers get a gallon bucket full of rounds for the same occasion. If rifle rounds are rationed this tightly, there's going to be even fewer chances to practice with heavier equipment.

Thanks guys. Too bad. My Uni is cucked and I was looking for a place that is better.
>Joining the French
>foreign legion where you serve with recruited terrorists

> Computer Science.

Even worse idea. You'll have 12 years of shit pay working on a shit tier IT landscape. This applies to all militaries, but the Bundeswehr is particularly bad.

But you can join the French Legion.
Forget the Bundeswehr by any means, you learn there nothing of Value.
The equipment is either old or not functioning dont belive the Bullshit they show you on the N24 " Documentaries " about the Bundeswehr.

Mostly you will serve near some shit Village where nothing happens and you will - like most guys in your unit - start to drink out of boredom and visit whores.
And even if you get into Afghanistan, Mali etc like i did you still have to struggle with retarded nonfunctional equipement and the political order not to shoot back until of your squad is dead.
And even after that some jewish Lawyer in Niedersachsen can try to develop his Golden Nose by suing you for killing " inocent " Mudslimes. Just remember Oberst Klein and the Tank Truck bombing...

You asked about joining a real army. You can try German paratroopers though.

Roll

nani?

Das kennt man doch, es ist Demokratie wenn es zu deren Gunsten läuft und wenn nicht dann ist es eben muh Faschismus.

Uni is always cucked everywhere, you won't escape the cuckedness

True. But sometimes you have to take a shit on democracy. Just ask Pinochet.

>3 Tage Loch
Armes Schwein

This shit is why i don't want to join the army anymore. Hyped for years through golf, vietnam, korea, balkan etc wars, then i learned about this type of bullshit and now its just a waste of time.

Heard the same kind of thing from an ex Dutch soldier. Went to afghanistan, in an armored vehicle sent to a village known to harbor terrorists, as they approached they saw multiple people with guns running around, no clearance, they saw those people AIMING at them, no clearance, and it wasn't until a rpg rocket flew by that they finally got clearance to clean up the mudslimes.

The absolute state of the army...

i think we are used to dwell in a dark area for more than 3 days with any outside contacts

Hah, i wish for 3 days without fucking people around me.Not gonna happen so fast.

why is that?

Too much work, too many stupid people around here.

as long as it gets you money, so you can snatcha gf and procreate.

Even the lefties are fed up with democracy.
It's so funny when you feed them this reasoning, just mention populism and trump and they will instantly agree how shit democracy is, then defend it in the next breath when you mention authoritarianism.
Most of them can be persuaded pretty easily and while whistle whatever tune is given to them.

English, motherfucker!
Your assessment is correct but this thread is meant to be browsed by an international likeminded crowd. Otherwise piss off to Sup Forums or Deutschfaden!

Wie kann man überhaupt den Vierkanal brausieren wenn alles nach nur ein paar Minuten sowieso von der Vorderseite weg ist?

>what is a catalog

Sup Forumscatalog

the kikes will pay for killing Ayodolph the greatest black man to ever grace this planet!
some black scholars even say his brilliance came close to YAKUBs

I'm not so sure if this makes sense

>Vierkanal brausieren

Kaggnadsis everywhere

They are not refugees because the gov says so.

>making sense
how long you live here m8?

Are you guys ready to pay a shitload more taxes/rent?

#Kikagate
>"It was a joke
"mobile.twitter.com/Martin_Sellner/status/953260292724715520?p=v

Fucking greentext...

mobile.twitter.com/Martin_Sellner/status/953260292724715520?p=v

beinlig un rächds XDDD

>paying a ridiculous load of taxes just to be allowed to use your own property
Why can't we just be labeled state slaves already? At least this would be honest.

Who puts posters up on sunday?

Burger here whos been out of the loop for a while. Which parties agreed to coalition?

Communism won, the DDR took over the BRD. It was all an inside job

SPD and CDU

currently SPD (social democrats) CDU (pseudo conservatives, Merkels party), but its not clear if the coalition will be formed, as the SPD will let its base decide on a vote coming sunday. Chances are slightly against it I would say - if it wont be acepted, new elections are highly likely

#NoGroKo Signatures so far by Dato
January 12 = 1
January 13 = 1496 (Increased by 1495)
January 14 = 2446 (Increased by 1050)
January 15 = 3250 (Increased by 804)

The tendencies go towards zero by a rapid succession, they might come to a halt soon :/

will the NRW Landesverbandtreffen of the SPD be broadcasted live? if they don't get a majority for the GroKo there, Schulz can basically pack his bags.

> The Taqiyya is weak with you, my young Padawan

Made my day

Some of my flatmates are staying over for the duration, since some of them are party members.
Since they will be attending they need a place to stay.
I look forward to the discussions we will be having.

This "petition" is useless anyways

*flatmates friends

looking forward to some stories about salt. did you probe them about their stance towards GroKo? the general tendency seems to be against it, but it is the Umfallerpartei we're taking about here, so who knows what will happen.

ich wette das sie sich einigen werden darauf es neu zu verhandeln bzw kleine änderungen zu machen. Das neue ergebnis muss dann aber nicht wieder von der basis bestätigt werden. sprich es geht durch und die machen den scheiß

checked
>I look forward to the discussions we will be having.
Give us details as soon as possible.

Find ich super.
Ich hoffe sie verzanken sich so sehr, das sie die GroKo sich schießen.

lefties are beholden to the Plusmenschenannahme i'm pretty sure it never occurred to them to background check this guy

I noticed earlier what a retard that Diaa seems to be when it comes to his internet footprint. Hessischer Rundfunk is trying everything to do damage control but every week a new Screenshot emerges of him being the typical Syrian wolf in sheep's clothing. I bet you'd find a bunch of ISIS and FSA beheading videos on his phone.